Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:20:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EBAY IS GOING TO ACCEPT BTC (I WAS RIGHT, U HEARD IT HEAR FIRST)  (Read 4137 times)
marthelo (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:14:41 AM

i heard  unrelated to the forum... and then just wanted to see for myself if this was public knowledge like if other people have heard it.

We normal people use questions instead of statements if we want to find an answer to something. We also don't use all capital letters. Something like "Is EBAY going to accept BTC?" would be a fitting title for this topic. What you created is a troll bait.

oh well, doesnt apply here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4476

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:24:16 AM

We normal people use questions instead of statements if we want to find an answer to something. We also don't use all capital letters. Something like "Is EBAY going to accept BTC?" would be a fitting title for this topic. What you created is a troll bait.

Yes it does. Piramida is right.

Statements in all-caps indicate assertion of a fact.

If you're unsure, use a question mark.
marthelo (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:09:47 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2014, 07:23:45 PM by marthelo

I TOLD YOU MUTHER F'RS... YOU HEARD IT HEAR FIRST
marthelo (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:18:03 PM

i heard  unrelated to the forum... and then just wanted to see for myself if this was public knowledge like if other people have heard it.

The topic makes a bold factual claim then by post 2 your asking someone else to verify the topic you started which is not factual.   Cry
This thread's title is merely speculation, but it's written like it's fact. Ebay has not said it's going to accept bitcoin. Braintree has, but not ebay.
This thread's title is merely speculation, but it's written like it's fact. Ebay has not said it's going to accept bitcoin. Braintree has, but not ebay.

come on guys... i nailed it
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:19:12 PM

you did. enjoy your cookie Cheesy

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
njcarlos

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:19:40 PM

Clearly you didn't trade your information or you'd be counting your $ not bumping meaningless threads.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:21:14 PM

But it was a fact?

No response?

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
marthelo (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:24:02 PM

thanx bro
marthelo (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:25:13 PM

But it was a fact?

No response?

i went 50% of my savings (not much), havent cashed out yet
marthelo (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:27:01 PM

But it was a fact?

No response?

?? believed to be ,,,turns out it wasnt wrong for me to say so... i think still artificcially held down will burst soon i will sell around 770
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:29:26 PM

thanx bro

yeah in that particular case the topic title turned out from a troll bait to a nice prediction; it still was a troll bait just few hours ago without any sources.

As for selling at 770. please don't that will be rather silly. If we break out above 700, count three weeks and sell after that. That's how long all previous rallies have went Wink

i am satoshi
marthelo (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:29:48 PM

just me but i am only interested in people who say what will happen before it happens.... just pointing it out afterwards anybody can do. i am right about the tax thing too money will get hid in crypto
marthelo (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:36:53 PM

thanx bro

yeah in that particular case the topic title turned out from a troll bait to a nice prediction; it still was a troll bait just few hours ago without any sources.

As for selling at 770. please don't that will be rather silly. If we break out above 700, count three weeks and sell after that. That's how long all previous rallies have went Wink

oh c'mon.....  i wasnt disclosing source, still not....stated it (letting other people know), asked if others heard (of course i wanted to see if it was common knowledge), price of btc artificially depressed indicating that people related to ebay/paypal wanted to make a killing..... did all i was willing to do..... "troll bait to a nice prediction" u can be nicer than that.... please tip 1Q5iDfBNT8bPCNGuvzfjKcY1nqda4g7RUd
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:39:47 PM

So you got a more official Pay Pal announcement.  Still didn't hear anything about eBay.    Wink
marthelo (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:46:57 PM

So you got a more official Pay Pal announcement.  Still didn't hear anything about eBay.    Wink

well i am guilty of calling ebay=paypal. but the efffects are obvious. it took a day for newegg to pop off. so we are still in buy zone. i lucked across it from a person who would be out of place if they were lying. but its game on. also i want to say how honored i am to have legends and hero's on my thread.. this is awesome.. but i guess nobody bought based on the pre announcement bashing or i would probably have a nice tip now, but i dont blame them.. i am nobody
JimboToronto
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:50:35 PM

But it was a fact?

No response?

?? believed to be ,,,turns out it wasnt wrong for me to say so... i think still artificcially held down will burst soon i will sell around 770

You seem to still be missing Piramida's point (and mine by agreeing with him).

It's not about eBay accepting Bitcoin.

It's about emphatically stating as fact without any links or references on a matter about which you admitted you were seeking reassurance from this forum.

Oh, I see. It's all about what a great prophet you are and how right you were.

How old are you?
marthelo (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:51:53 PM

EBay's PayPal Unit to Start Accepting Bitcoin Payments ...
www.bloomberg.com/.../ebay-s-paypal-unit-to-start-acce...
Bloomberg L.P.
Sep 8, 2014 - EBay Inc.'s PayPal service will start accepting bitcoins, opening up the world's second-biggest Internet payment network to virtual currency ...
marthelo (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:56:49 PM

But it was a fact?

No response?

It's about emphatically stating as fact without any links or references on a matter about which you admitted you were seeking reassurance from this forum.

How old are you?

huh? really i nailed it,,,, where else would i bring these facts. i was shocked to find out i was the only one... i expected people like yourself to break it down further.... if ur still hating nothing more i can do..fact is,, i nailed it,, just tip or trust love but beating me down... for wanting others to join in with there facts... i didnt know i was alone in having this insight? u gonna tip, there still buy room for this price
JimboToronto
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:02:19 PM

How old are you?

huh? really i nailed it,,,, where else would i bring these facts. i was shocked to find out i was the only one... i expected people like yourself to break it down further.... if ur still hating nothing more i can do..fact is,, i nailed it,, just tip or trust love but beating me down... for wanting others to join in with there facts... i didnt know i was alone in having this insight? u gonna tip, there still buy room for this price

You're still missing the point.

It's not about whether you were right or not.

Nobody's hating you or beating you down.

It's about forum etiquette.
marthelo (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:04:18 PM

How old are you?

You're still missing the point.

It's not about whether you were right or not.

Nobody's hating you or beating you down.

It's about forum etiquette.

u mean capital letters, fine u win, no capital letters. ok i believe u guys ur right sorry. can i please get some love i feel like celebrating.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: