Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:22:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 10841 times)
Jesse Livermore (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:36:48 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 02:26:03 AM by Jesse Livermore

Derp.

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
profitofthegods

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2014, 11:43:20 AM

I'll buy a small amount based on your past performance, good luck!  Cool

Not sure I understand the logic of putting 100k bitcoins' worth up for sale just on CounterParty though. I think at current prices that many bitcoins would buy you something like 6% of all the alt coins in existence. Only Litecoin, Ripple and Bitshares X are valued at >= 100k bitcoins. Not that it matters if you put up a lot more than you can sell I suppose.
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:39:43 PM

Ok again I placed a buy in clearwallet.co  The order has been pending for 9 hours.  This is the second time i attempt with no luck

Pending order to sell 207.899 VIA for 415.798 JLTRADINGCOIN

and again this is going to cost me another 2.  via coins.  I am not cancelling the buy untill hear from you.
Thanks
RayX12

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 02:56:18 PM

Ok again I placed a buy in clearwallet.co  The order has been pending for 9 hours.  This is the second time i attempt with no luck

and again this is going to cost me another 2.  via coins.  I am not cancelling the buy untill hear from you.
Thanks

DO NOT USE THE JLTRADINGCOIN; I closed it down and am no longer offering that coin. Buy the JLCOIN.
And currently due to bugs on ClearWallet which won't allow me to sell coins, I'm only offering JLCOIN's on CounterWallet.

Note: It appears as though CounterWallet has some bugs, too, which won't allow buys larger than 0.5 BTC to go through, so buy in many small quantities not large one's apparently.

JL

Gods damn it. Thats why my buys didnt go through. I tried twice to buy over 0.5 BTC. Order showed as open but nowhere to be found or confirmed.
Cancelling my buy now, will buy in tranches of < 0.5.
80622   321689   2014/09/20 03:53:25 PM +02:00   My Address #1   Order      Sell 0.899488 BTC for 0.899488 JLCOIN

Damn fees, this was 0.9 BTC >_>

Ya this is kind of pathetic, these bugs in CounterWallet and ClearWallet. You can lower the fee you pay apparently by clicking 'show options' in top right and then 'advanced' button and then just lower the fees down from their ridiculous defaulted amounts. And it looks like you have to do this each time you login because I had set my default fees to 0.01% yesterday but they're back to .1% somehow.

Pathetic indeed!  I have now placed two orders and lost about 4.2 VIA in fees.  Maybe you should move these to NXT assets.  I guess these developers don't give a f** about their products and have unfinished products with loopholes to rip people off.
RayX12

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 03:39:26 PM

Thanks

DO NOT USE THE JLTRADINGCOIN; I closed it down and am no longer offering that coin. Buy the JLCOIN.
And currently due to bugs on ClearWallet which won't allow me to sell coins, I'm only offering JLCOIN's on CounterWallet.

Note: It appears as though CounterWallet has some bugs, too, which won't allow buys larger than 0.5 BTC to go through, so buy in many small quantities not large one's apparently.

JL

Gods damn it. Thats why my buys didnt go through. I tried twice to buy over 0.5 BTC. Order showed as open but nowhere to be found or confirmed.
80622   321689   2014/09/20 03:53:25 PM +02:00   My Address #1   Order      Sell 0.899488 BTC for 0.899488 JLCOIN

Ya this is kind of pathetic, these bugs in CounterWallet and ClearWallet. You can lower the fee you pay apparently by clicking 'show options' in top right and then 'advanced' button and then just lower the fees down from their ridiculous defaulted amounts. And it looks like you have to do this each time you login because I had set my default fees to 0.01% yesterday but they're back to .1% somehow.

Pathetic indeed!  I have now placed two orders and lost about 4.2 VIA in fees.  Maybe you should move these to NXT assets.  I guess these developers don't give a f** about their products and have unfinished products with loopholes to rip people off.

Point me in the direction of similar cryptos which allow creating assets (and performing distributions) and I'll definitely consider them.
JL

I am no expert at this but I thought that NXT has an asset exchange used by SuperNET also:  https://trade.secureae.com/#15641806960898178066
I dont know if they can do distribution, but I assumed that distribution was a very basic function of all these asses exchanges.
Also I know that Bter is selling Token for SuperNet and I assume they will handle the distribution when they switch from TOKEN to Unity.
RayX12

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 04:02:28 PM

In this page it shows various types of assets and I assume you can do revenue distribution.
http://www.secureae.com/
dutchbtc

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:32:05 PM

Thanks

JL

VIAs
80622   321689   2014/09/20 03:53:25 PM +02:00   My Address #1   Order      Sell 0.899488 BTC for 0.899488 JLCOIN

Pathetic indeed!  I have now placed two orders and lost about 4.2 VIA in fees.  Maybe you should move these to NXT assets.  I guess these developers don't give a f** about their products and have unfinished products with loopholes to rip people off.

Point me in the direction of similar cryptos which allow creating assets (and performing distributions) and I'll definitely consider them.
JL

VIA and clearwallet is really the best platform for JLCOIN. Give Drak till Monday to fix before we write clearwallet off. It would be nice if he chimed in to let us know a fix is at hand. Just the other day he was going on about how great it was that JLTRADINGCOIN was the first *real* use of clearwallet. I'm pretty annoyed that he's left us hanging and let this start trading over at counterwallet.
dutchbtc

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 05:47:09 PM

VIA and clearwallet is really the best platform for JLCOIN. Give Drak till Monday to fix before we write clearwallet off. It would be nice if he chimed in to let us know a fix is at hand. Just the other day he was going on about how great it was that JLTRADINGCOIN was the first *real* use of clearwallet. I'm pretty annoyed that he's left us hanging and let this start trading over at counterwallet.

Game over, man. See: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789404.msg8903125#msg8903125

Oh snap. We'll I'm pretty surprised that you're in the business and in the states and you're trying so hard to get this going. I pm'd you an offer.
Pansyfaust

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 06:20:17 PM

So does this mean you are not doing any asset distribution over counter or clearwallet because your employer is monitoring your computer?

Why do you work at this place Tongue
tricass

Activity: 394

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 01:26:02 AM

So interesting story: My company is tracking the internet usage over their wi-fi and must be taking screenshots somehow because someone in compliance emailed me just now asking what the "JLTRADINGCOIN is exactly" and she forwarded me a recent story about Bitcoin ponzi schemes: http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/09/19/us-sec-bitcoin-fraud-idUSKBN0HE1Z820140919
Anyhow, I'm adequately freaked out now so I'm taking down the JLCOIN offers and sending out full distributions to those who were able to purchase.

I'm going to move this over to Twitter and only tweet my trades on a protected name: JLHuntsWhales (https://twitter.com/JLHuntsWhales)
And I'm going to charge whatever monthly subscription fee (in DRK) that you feel is adequate. So PM me an offer and your Twitter handle and click 'follow' on my Twitter page, and I'll accept the top 10 offers received by Tuesday, Sept. 23 at 8 a.m. EST. I'll do this same process each month so it's likely that the offers will increase if I Tweet really successful trades as time goes on.

JL

the article was about running a ponzi scheme which i don't believe you have been. though i understand your concern as there maybe other sec regs out there u might being falling foul of but how does moving to twitter change things?

p.s
thanks for the distro!

tricass

Activity: 394

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:54:52 AM

So interesting story: My company is tracking the internet usage over their wi-fi and must be taking screenshots somehow because someone in compliance emailed me just now asking what the "JLTRADINGCOIN is exactly" and she forwarded me a recent story about Bitcoin ponzi schemes: http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/09/19/us-sec-bitcoin-fraud-idUSKBN0HE1Z820140919
Anyhow, I'm adequately freaked out now so I'm taking down the JLCOIN offers and sending out full distributions to those who were able to purchase.

I'm going to move this over to Twitter and only tweet my trades on a protected name: JLHuntsWhales (https://twitter.com/JLHuntsWhales)
And I'm going to charge whatever monthly subscription fee (in DRK) that you feel is adequate. So PM me an offer and your Twitter handle and click 'follow' on my Twitter page, and I'll accept the top 10 offers received by Tuesday, Sept. 23 at 8 a.m. EST. I'll do this same process each month so it's likely that the offers will increase if I Tweet really successful trades as time goes on.

JL

the article was about running a ponzi scheme which i don't believe you have been. though i understand your concern as there maybe other sec regs out there u might being falling foul of but how does moving to twitter change things?

p.s
thanks for the distro!

True, on all accounts but it comes down to getting SEC and company interests unnecessarily...I know for a fact the SEC doesn't like 'distributions' and 'dividends' by unregistered securities, which is what this could almost be labeled as, as well as allowing non-accredited investors (millionaires) to purchase it.
The Twitter move is turning it into a simple trading newsletter, which there are many of in the stock world, and which the SEC really doesn't typically care about unless there is pump and dump involved as well as front-running, which I don't do. You will get trades Tweeted to you before I do them on my own account.
JL

okay, that makes sense. it's a shame though as i liked the whole clearwallet method myself.

some questions:

1. is the initial offer for the first month only or monthly basis?
2. if accepted, do you need to rebid each month assuming 1 relates to first month only?
3. assume tweets for entry and exit sent
4. you mentioned accepting DRK. what about VIA?
5. any consideration for discounts or lowest offered price for initial investors in jltradingcoin?
6. i've not subscribed to any monthly trading program before so would be difficult for me to determine what is a fair and reasonable price to offer. having a set price would in some ways be easier as i can attempt to apply my own valuation judgements to it. just a thought.

majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:43:12 PM

You sound kind of narcissistic naming this coin after yourself, or is this test coin before your actual release?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
carpetbagger

Activity: 258

You can trust me, I have an avatar

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:12:12 PM

You sound kind of narcissistic naming this coin after yourself

Jesse Livermore is probably the most famous trader in the world. JL simply appropriated his name.

Keep clam & hodl on
majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:24:14 PM

You sound kind of narcissistic naming this coin after yourself

Jesse Livermore is probably the most famous trader in the world. JL simply appropriated his name.
Bingo.

Strange, but your thread seems legit and you have no negative feedback (aside from that one thing.) Guess I'll go with the flow on this one and just read a bit more on it.

Good luck with your project.  Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:58:14 PM

Good luck, watching Smiley
Capt Drake

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:11:11 PM

Any news?

I like your posts Jesse, don't go away  Sad
baddw

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 04:03:58 AM

Marking my interest here for next month.  I will be very interested to see trades that you publish after the fact.

It would be great if you could do something like JPJA's "Proof of Prediction" (see link below) by posting a hash of your trades and publishing them on Counterparty, then revealing the plaintext when the position is closed.  If you can do this and show a good track record, you should have subscribers knocking down your door!

http://jpja.net/2014/10/proof-of-prediction/

BTW I have already progressed through rules #1-#4.  LOL

BTC/XCP 11596GYYq5WzVHoHTmYZg4RufxxzAGEGBX
DRK XvFhRFQwvBAmFkaii6Kafmu6oXrH4dSkVF
Eligius Payouts/CPPSRB Explained  I am not associated with Eligius in any way.  I just think that it is a good pool with a cool payment system Smiley
Black_Market

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:27:47 PM

Marking my interest here for next month.  I will be very interested to see trades that you publish after the fact.

It would be great if you could do something like JPJA's "Proof of Prediction" (see link below) by posting a hash of your trades and publishing them on Counterparty, then revealing the plaintext when the position is closed.  If you can do this and show a good track record, you should have subscribers knocking down your door!

http://jpja.net/2014/10/proof-of-prediction/

BTW I have already progressed through rules #1-#4.  LOL

Thank you for info Smiley
baddw

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:04:58 PM

Don't know how to post trades to the blockchain like that but I've never deleted nor tweaked any trade predictions.
With that said I've just sent out the following tweet: going long ULTC.
JL

It's pretty easy with Counterwallet.  If you don't already have one set up, you can just go to counterwallet.io, set up a new wallet, and transfer a bit of BTC in there.  Then set up a feed and publish here the address that you are making the feed from.  Publish a test message to show that it's working.  From that point on, whenever you make a prediction, write it in a .txt file and save it.  Take the SHA256 hash of that .txt file and broadcast the hash.  Then some time later you can reveal the .txt file.  As long as the hash matches the file, you have proof that you created that prediction at or before the time that it shows up in the blockchain.  The nice thing about the blockchain is that it is (roughly) timestamped, and un-alterable after the fact.

BTC/XCP 11596GYYq5WzVHoHTmYZg4RufxxzAGEGBX
DRK XvFhRFQwvBAmFkaii6Kafmu6oXrH4dSkVF
Eligius Payouts/CPPSRB Explained  I am not associated with Eligius in any way.  I just think that it is a good pool with a cool payment system Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: