Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:26:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [cyber•Shares] cybershares.net launch - crypto VC disruption by design  (Read 20767 times)
Creat0r

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 09:58:34 PM

Remains 4 days before the end of Genesis Sale Race!

You have a chance to get free shares from all Polymorphic decentralized application that will invented by cyber•Fund

johnbrainless

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 05:52:15 AM

4. We need help with editing of our paper. Any native speaker could help us. There is bounty - {1000•CFS} {10000•CPAPER} [0.1BTC].

i would like to edit the paper. what do i need to do? create a pdf and upload it?

♝ Pandacoin   ♝ Buy With Paypal Or Credit Card ♝ FaceBook tipping ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Active Dev Team ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Paper Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
starodubcev (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

Creating global brains

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:12:27 PM

4. We need help with editing of our paper. Any native speaker could help us. There is bounty - {1000•CFS} {10000•CPAPER} [0.1BTC].

i would like to edit the paper. what do i need to do? create a pdf and upload it?
If you familiar with github so you can fork and pull request repository
https://github.com/cyberFund/cyberPaper

If not, do as comfortable for you. We will merge edits manually.
There is bounty for this work.
https://www.bountysource.com/issues/5038653-professional-editing-38-1000-cfs-10000-cpaper

keybase: 21xhipster
starodubcev (OP)

Creating global brains

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:16:12 PM

Our forum become stronger day after day. Now it has own domain. http://cybertalks.org

Big idea behind cyber•Talks is to gather passionate and strong community who enjoy opportunities behind blockchains, DACs, DAapps, disruptive math and social consensus innovations.

This forum act as discussion place and knowledge base. A lot of topics grew up to high quality community moderated wiki pages.

Furthermore!

We want to build trustless best of breed tool for all communities around the world. So cyber•Talks will work as trust mining in our common cyber•Talks equity. All possible future incomes from cybertalks.org utilisation and shareflow from cyber•Talks DApp produced by community will be distributed to equity holders.

I want to test out new distribution model:

50% - Trust mining
10% - cyber•Share holders in accordance with social contract
10% - Discourse developers. Guys done good job and we should honour them.
30% - Funding campaign for developers and marketers.
How that works? Very simple:

Trust mining continuos until funding target reach 200 btc that needs to build opensource MVP of cyber•Talks DApp with MaidSafe or Storj for mobile and web. You can check how much work was done building Discourse on Github - 11k+ commits. Remember that community that will use cyber•Talks DApp will be interconnected with one account with common trust system.
30% goes for funding through distributed exchanges: at least 10% to Next and Counterparty, 10% probably to MasterXChange (easy to add) - discussible.
Price function is exponential. So early come - easy go. All orders will be set only once to be forecastable. That model motivate serious investors, but not speculators.
All raised funds managed by cyber•Fund trust. If we will find trusty partners for cyber•Talks project we will discuss moving of funds.
Community mine professional trust. There is 4 trust level in Discourse by default. Discourse developers are very experienced guys in building communities so we could trust this grade. For every trust level there is ability to setup pack of parameters. That parameters are discussable.
Distribution of 50% for trust mining:
10% - trust level 4
10% - trust level 3
10% - trust level 2
10% - trust level 1
10% - for special custom invented programs by community itself. There is very flexible badges - so welcome to create. In case of absence of valuable propositions fund distributed proportionally for every trust group.
Proposed distribution model optimise time function in circumstances of high uncertainty and well defined target. So funding could go 3, 6, 12 months or even more depends on our hard work. All raised funds will be instantly invested to development.

No any community guaranty you awesome ability to earn create valuable asset in valuable discussion.

Let us enjoy this exiting experiment and make the world better!

It would be great if somebody strong join this project as leader to manage independent thread on Bitcointalk, other forums. Do marketing, begin to setup development.

starodubcev (OP)

Creating global brains

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 04:45:53 PM

One of the biggest issues in emerging cryptocurrency industry are (1)focused expertise and (2)smart funds allocation.
We want to solve them through the network of cosy distributed trusts. We don't have ready to use receipt yet, but have strong vision and pack of ideas. That is why cyber.fund acquired domains for these network of trusts. What we know at this point of time, that cyber•Shares holders will receive at least 10% in this funds after sharedrop finishing.
Big ideas behind every fund are inblockchain existence and blockchain investments only.

The list:
indigo.fund - Opportunities for Indigo kids
color.fund - Formal Agreements
chain.fund - Data Science and Blockchains technologies
circle.fund - Consumer Finance & Telecom
dark.fund - Privacy and Anonymity
satoshi.fund - Bitcoin Infrastructure
brain.fund - Artificial Intelligence
robotics.fund - Autonomous robots of any kind @creat0r
spacex.fund - Space Exploration
quantum.fund - Computing Electronics and Internet of Things
tesla.fund - Energy
transport.fund - Transportation Systems
neuro.fund - Computer-Brain Interfaces
buterin.fund - Smart contracts
nation.fund - Governance 2.0
3dprint.fund - Inorganic Printing
play.fund - Games & Entertainment

If somebody excited about some topics don't hesitate - Join.

Discussion on cyberTalks.org

sologap

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:52:24 PM

do you have a list of all investors % ?

☠ CRAVEEmbraces the privacy movement ☠   
    Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.   
starodubcev (OP)

Creating global brains

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:46:45 AM

do you have a list of all investors % ?
Sure.
Check Proof-of-Origin based on live endorsement
Current state:
cyber•Shares Open Assets Explorer - 85.18%
cyber•Shares Nxt Explorer - 14,82%
We prepare sharedrop for communities right now. Today we placed on Next.

starodubcev (OP)

Creating global brains

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:42:57 PM

MasterXchange trades begin

starodubcev (OP)

Creating global brains

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 03:05:11 AM

Counterparty placement. Now cyber•Shares could be used through major asset protocols! cyber•Talks discussion

sologap

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:29:01 PM

WTS 15,793 CFS for 15 BTC.

starodubcev (OP)

Creating global brains

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:34:44 PM

WTS 15,793 CFS for 15 BTC.
Don't hurry ) There is asset issue plan. You'll earn more by keeping. Soon to be published

starodubcev (OP)

Creating global brains

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:29:39 PM

We've listed on BitShares DEX. It seems that we are the first digital property listed on every decentralized exchange! Wow!

starodubcev (OP)

Creating global brains

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:52:09 PM

Cool! 10k views on Bitcointalk and new shiny and clear Bitcointalk page. Thanks for staying with us!

Sarahiko

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:35:21 AM

That is great and will be first digital property that would be recognize world wide.
starodubcev (OP)

Creating global brains

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:06:18 PM

Limited offering!
10 cyber•Shares + 100 cyber•Talks shares for everybody who will introduce yourself to our community!!!
Only for first 100 members!

sologap

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:52:22 PM

can i sell CFS on https://trade.secureae.com for NXT, how to do that ? im confused ? my wallet is on coinprism.com .

starodubcev (OP)

Creating global brains

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:17:00 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2014, 01:06:35 AM by starodubcev

can i sell CFS on https://trade.secureae.com for NXT, how to do that ? im confused ? my wallet is on coinprism.com .
You cannot. On Secure AE available only cyber•Shares issued on NXT. Open Assets cyber•Shares is traded only on MasterXchange. There is no way for now to automatically exchange cyber•Shares between protocols. That's temporary issue and task to be solved by community. Though i can exchange your Coinprism cyber•Shares to NXT cyber•Shares or buy Coinprism cyber•Shares for a fixed price. 15k is a lot. so price would'nt be high.

sologap

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:22:08 PM

You cannot. On Secure AE available only cyber•Shares issued on NXT. Open Assets CFS is traded only on MasterXchange. There is no way for now to automatically exchange cyber•Shares between protocols. That's temporary issue and task to be solved by community. Though i can exchange your Coinprism cyber•Shares to NXT cyber•Shares.

how much is the 1 NXT cyber•Shares cost in CFS ?

starodubcev (OP)

Creating global brains

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:26:52 PM

You cannot. On Secure AE available only cyber•Shares issued on NXT. Open Assets CFS is traded only on MasterXchange. There is no way for now to automatically exchange cyber•Shares between protocols. That's temporary issue and task to be solved by community. Though i can exchange your Coinprism cyber•Shares to NXT cyber•Shares.

how much is the 1 NXT cyber•Shares cost in CFS ?
How much you want to move?

jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 12:27:38 PM

where can i buy CFS, since i missed the ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: