Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:47:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DP]DigitalPrice - X11 - SubVPN, Fiatchange with Egopay, Hyperwallet  (Read 89865 times)
7vpo (OP)

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

Na Zdorovie!

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:50:19 AM

We’ve had some issues with a friend of ours included in the main developer team before the new year. Unfortunately, he took an active and leading role about the UI and Subvpn.

There were also some problems about recruitment of staff. Therefore we’ve put an end to our full time personel search.

From now on, DigitalPrice will work with freelance software developers and volunteers.

For this reason;
We’re searching for specalists having vast knowledge in C++, QT and software development in cryptocurrency market to contribute developing DigitalPrice.

We’ve allocated a budget of 4K$ salary for 2 different developers. Details will be talked seperately.

Priority Aims (Respectively):

1. Providing buy/sell opportunities in a fast way and without trouble with real money (In the beginning, local bank transfer for USA, England and Chine and with credit card.)
2. Providing anonimity (Mining shares will be reconstructed) by reconstructing in a way to manage Darkcoin masternode system in visual intensive operating systems(On wallet softwares in an attempt to aim the last user having Low/Medium experience).
3. Developing a second generation PoS structure that can work in line with the Bitcoin ecosystem. (DigitalPoints idea.)

Those who are interested can contact us my mailing infor@digitalprice.co or via PM.
mitache365

Activity: 731

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 12:00:02 PM

why yaamp find block value @ 50 and xhash block value is 30 when the diff is ~ the same

Block reward: 8-30 (Flexible)

How is that possible?

https://github.com/7vpo/DigitalPrice/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1092

thank you!

BTC
sunbird_go

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 12:31:20 PM

We’ve had some issues with a friend of ours included in the main developer team before the new year. Unfortunately, he took an active and leading role about the UI and Subvpn.

There were also some problems about recruitment of staff. Therefore we’ve put an end to our full time personel search.

From now on, DigitalPrice will work with freelance software developers and volunteers.

For this reason;
We’re searching for specalists having vast knowledge in C++, QT and software development in cryptocurrency market to contribute developing DigitalPrice.

We’ve allocated a budget of 4K$ salary for 2 different developers. Details will be talked seperately.

Priority Aims (Respectively):

1. Providing buy/sell opportunities in a fast way and without trouble with real money (In the beginning, local bank transfer for USA, England and Chine and with credit card.)
2. Providing anonimity (Mining shares will be reconstructed) by reconstructing in a way to manage Darkcoin masternode system in visual intensive operating systems(On wallet softwares in an attempt to aim the last user having Low/Medium experience).
3. Developing a second generation PoS structure that can work in line with the Bitcoin ecosystem. (DigitalPoints idea.)

Those who are interested can contact us my mailing infor@digitalprice.co or via PM.

So the mobile wallets is no time limit?
sunbird_go

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:20:44 AM

Back in 2300
Is really a joke
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 10:22:33 PM

Back in 2300
Is really a joke
I don't understand why this coin is so low in price right now either? It has an awesome concept and idea behind it and I think that with the available coins that are out there right now and with the future features that are looking at being implemented into this coin that it is an absolute steal right now at the price people are selling at Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

sunbird_go

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:38:49 AM

Back in 2300
Is really a joke
I don't understand why this coin is so low in price right now either? It has an awesome concept and idea behind it and I think that with the available coins that are out there right now and with the future features that are looking at being implemented into this coin that it is an absolute steal right now at the price people are selling at Smiley
Bad marketing
Without good communication
NO IRC
A few twitter
I am not complaining, I just hope to improve
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 03:13:43 AM

Back in 2300
Is really a joke
Bad marketing
Without good communication
NO IRC
A few twitter
I am not complaining, I just hope to improve

Makes sense and yes those are some critical things that could be improved upon for sure because it is a great idea for the coin in general and the ideas that the devs have are very good and I only wish I knew how to help out so I could get the word out more about this coin and let the people know that this is a good investment to get into Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

mitache365

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 02:02:07 PM

Back in 2300
Is really a joke

will go up dont worry Smiley

BTC
sunbird_go

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:16:50 AM

No one is to continue to develop??
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:22:06 AM

DOwn again...better change name DIGIBITCOIN Grin
mitache365

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:23:40 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2015, 11:00:00 AM by mitache365

this dev silence not working good Cheesy dev have good writing activity but not at this ANN Smiley

BTC
Black Mamba

Activity: 656

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:04:39 AM

Hmmm  jam  jam  cheap coins   Grin Lips sealed
frontier8

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:37:16 AM

the price is dirt cheap on c-cex

sunbird_go

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 11:38:58 AM

HI DEV,What are you doing? Don't tell, you have to give up!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 09:22:06 PM

HI DEV,What are you doing? Don't tell, you have to give up!
Did the Dev give up on this coin? or what?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

mitache365

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:19:42 PM

not abandoned, just the dev dont know the first rule Cheesy talk! Smiley at the OP I see any kind of roadmap, maybe DP team will explaine something more about EgoPay. or maybe not Cheesy silence means dump Smiley))

where are the mobile wallets ? maybe I must stop asking questions or it will go to 500 sats Roll Eyes)

1/12/2015 detailed presentation of fiatchange! good luck with this boys!

BTC
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:31:57 PM

not abandoned, just the dev dont know the first rule Cheesy talk! Smiley at the OP I see any kind of roadmap, maybe DP team will explaine something more about EgoPay. or maybe not Cheesy silence means dump Smiley))

where are the mobile wallets ? maybe I must stop asking questions or it will go to 500 sats Roll Eyes)

Well I'll still hold faithful that the roadmap will continue to deliver as planned until I get proven otherwise Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

mitache365

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:35:58 PM

Well I'll still hold faithful that the roadmap will continue to deliver as planned until I get proven otherwise Smiley

who knows. we will see. cheers!

BTC
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 10:37:50 PM

who knows. we will see. cheers!
True that only time will tell I guess Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

sunbird_go

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:36:27 AM

Is anyone here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: