Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:57:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 72TH for sale  (Read 1768 times)
JPage (OP)

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:49:57 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2014, 11:42:43 PM by JPage

Turn-Key Bitcoin Mine!

All very high quality, highest efficiency, new equipment.  6 Spondoolies SP30s (running), 1 Spondoolies SP35 (order pending), 1 Spondoolies SP20 (order pending), 8 KnC Neptunes (4 running, 4 pending), 15 Antminer S3 (running).  with power supplies.  >50TH running now.

You fly to Las Vegas and a UHaul truck will be loaded and ready for you to drive home (or Washington!) with it all.  Make me a deal today, and I'll point all miners to your bitcoin address for up to 30 days until you can get here to collect the stuff.  

Please make offer.  Highest bid gets it.

If you prefer, you can buy this with the facility lease (Las Vegas).  1200sqft, 220V, 200A, .08c/kWhr, clean new building.  Come visit during Inside Bitcoins Oct 5 to view.
seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 07:54:18 PM

I offer 50 LTC.

Dumbfck, with that much hashrate i expect you can at least know where to post your shitty sale.

Dump your junk at wasteland already
JPage (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:43:30 PM

I offer 50 LTC.
That's a very good offer - no thank you.
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 12:04:16 AM

Pictures? Escrow?
JPage (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 01:16:52 AM

Pictures? Escrow?
Escrow - no problem.  Pictures?  You've seen all these miners in the glossy brochures.  You are free to come to Vegas and do a walk through if you like. 
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 02:23:24 AM

how much for your antminers s3`s.
nocroom

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:39:39 AM

Pictures? Escrow?
Escrow - no problem.  Pictures?  You've seen all these miners in the glossy brochures.  You are free to come to Vegas and do a walk through if you like. 

What part in vegas? Im off eastern/grant hill (henderson)

Check out this blog if you want free bitcoins https://bitcoinvest.cc/how-to-get-free-bitcoins-fast
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:58:55 AM

Pictures? Escrow?
Vegas? I wish Cheesy. There are so many scams around lately it's hard to believe anything without pictures for some proof.
JPage (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:13:20 PM

Those S3's are incredible man.  Everything else is sensitive to Vegas heat.  S3s march on without a hick-up no matter how hot it gets.  I love those S3's - plug them in - forget them.  They just make money.  Best miner ever.

Only selling the whole package.  Parting out is too much of a pain in the ass.
cookiemonsterwhat

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:19:12 PM

Those S3's are incredible man.  Everything else is sensitive to Vegas heat.  S3s march on without a hick-up no matter how hot it gets.  I love those S3's - plug them in - forget them.  They just make money.  Best miner ever.

I dont think you`ll have a solid buyer, if you arent willing to part out meaning unplug these things from the data center.

And its not that much work honestly.
JPage (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 05:30:13 PM

I dont think you`ll have a solid buyer, if you arent willing to part out meaning unplug these things from the data center.

And its not that much work honestly.
I'll unplug them from the datacenter - no problem.  But they all go together in one shot.  I am not going to sit around all month boxing shit up and printing labels to every clown out that who wants a used network cable.

Take it or leave it.  Frankly, I am pretty happy as it is running pretty smoothly.  One bit of good news to kick the BTC price back up and this thing is a gold mine - except BTC is better than gold. 
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:39:50 PM

...  I am not going to sit around all month boxing shit up and printing labels to every clown out that who wants a used network cable.

Take it or leave it.  Frankly, I am pretty happy as it is running pretty smoothly.  One bit of good news to kick the BTC price back up and this thing is a gold mine - except BTC is better than gold. 

I see only one clown writing.
Did you sell  separately 4x KNC Neptunes?

harles9

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:23:32 PM

So you're not willing to send us pictures of items you expect us to spend thousands and thousands of dollars on?

Fine.  I'll trade you my 2013 Honda Accord for 50TH.  You don't get to see any pictures of my car though, for reference, just google Honda Accord 2013 in black.  See that nice brand newish looking one?  That's what mine looks like.  I'll pay for shipping.
JPage (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:41:51 PM

So you're not willing to send us pictures of items you expect us to spend thousands and thousands of dollars on?

Fine.  I'll trade you my 2013 Honda Accord for 50TH.  You don't get to see any pictures of my car though, for reference, just google Honda Accord 2013 in black.  See that nice brand newish looking one?  That's what mine looks like.  I'll pay for shipping.
lol - I don't expect much out of a public forum.  But serious buyers will want to come around and 'kick the tires' so I am not concerned about 'lookie-lous'.  Genuine interest has replied with PMs.  I am sure not much else interesting will occur in the open thread.  Smiley  Gotta love the internet.
harles9

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:43:27 PM

lol - I don't expect much out of a public forum.  But serious buyers will want to come around and 'kick the tires' so I am not concerned about 'lookie-lous'.  Genuine interest has replied with PMs.  I am sure not much else interesting will occur in the open thread.  Smiley  Gotta love the internet.

You failed to address the concern I posted.  Seems like you're going for a scam here.

Good luck.
nocroom

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:49:57 PM

hello, im in vegas..... read my post or avoiding me because im local and your a scammer

Check out this blog if you want free bitcoins https://bitcoinvest.cc/how-to-get-free-bitcoins-fast
cookiemonsterwhat

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:32:48 PM

hello, im in vegas..... read my post or avoiding me because im local and your a scammer

This person is in your local area, yet not replied to for what reason?

Sounds this is becoming a scam.
nocroom

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:57:26 PM

How can I make an offer without seeing it?
U ever made an offer by looking at a photo of a car before or after seeing it..

FYI, in vegas only 2 datacenters XO and SwitchLV how i know? Im in both of them I run 13 locations all over the US - here is article of me on ZDnet if you think I'm BS'in
http://www.zdnet.com/blog/virtualization/servertweak-choses-levanta-intrepid/354

Now talking about BS.. I'm Moving on sounds like a scam and dont have time for this game. sell or not, this isnt a drug deal

FYI, deleting your post doesnt change the fact we all got notified

JPage (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:09:43 PM

Serious inquires via PM will be met with serious response and courtesy.  Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: