Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:58:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Back in Stock! - Selling FAKE NEW Monster Beats by Dre Tours  (Read 49208 times)
nckrazze (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 09:17:31 PM

Some questions that I hope you can answer for me even though I live in Europe. How easy is it to see that they're fake? Is it visible by the outside? Is the sound quality really different? Also, did you get them through the Chinese sites?

Yeah sure, I can answer.

The black tours are absolutely impossible to differentiate between the real ones. The cable on the white ones is a bit thinner, however they look very similar and are difficult to differentiate without looking closely. The sound quality on both white and black are very good.

As for where I got them from, I have personal relations with a distributor that I have done business with for the past year and a half.

If you are really interested, I can sell you white tours and ship to Europe for 5 BTC

-Nick

Thanks. If I'd order them it would be for reselling in my area so I'd need ones that are exact copies, so then only the black ones would be good for me. Thanks for the offer though, I'll keep an eye on this thread! Who knows I might change my mind

Alright great! I'm planning on getting some more black tours so I'll message you in a few weeks once I get them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 11:37:28 PM

Some questions that I hope you can answer for me even though I live in Europe. How easy is it to see that they're fake? Is it visible by the outside? Is the sound quality really different? Also, did you get them through the Chinese sites?

Yeah sure, I can answer.

The black tours are absolutely impossible to differentiate between the real ones. The cable on the white ones is a bit thinner, however they look very similar and are difficult to differentiate without looking closely. The sound quality on both white and black are very good.

As for where I got them from, I have personal relations with a distributor that I have done business with for the past year and a half.

If you are really interested, I can sell you white tours and ship to Europe for 5 BTC

-Nick

Thanks. If I'd order them it would be for reselling in my area so I'd need ones that are exact copies, so then only the black ones would be good for me. Thanks for the offer though, I'll keep an eye on this thread! Who knows I might change my mind

Hey I just got 2 Black ones in stock! PM me if you are interested in the black tours.
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 11:47:11 PM

Images posted on op!
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 05:28:09 PM

1 Beats by Dre Tour in Black sold to evlew.

Only 1 Left!
evlew

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 06:33:05 PM

1 Beats by Dre Tour in Black sold to evlew.

Only 1 Left!

It's true.  Cool
yunk3r

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 07:15:52 PM

I just received my pair of beats tours. They sound great. Shipping was fast, and he responded to all of my messages promptly. Thanks again.
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2012, 12:10:54 AM

All black tours sold out! Red solos are gone too!
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2012, 01:41:02 AM

pics?

Pics are up.
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2012, 01:42:19 AM

I'm interested in buying the fake Dr. Dre tours.

How many do you have in stock?

I updated the original post with what i have. Check it out!

Ok, thank you very much!

I don't have enough bitcoins after recent spending and am currently mining for more. ETA 10 days :|

Ok I got some headphones in stock.
evlew

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 11, 2012, 01:51:47 AM

Seller and I had agreed that I would buy the Tours and give an additional 2BTC deposit to HOLD the Solo's for me.  This way I could know if he was a legitimate seller.  I would then pay the remaining balance once I received the Tours.  Instead he took the 2BTC deposit and then sold them to someone else because "they offered more."  Huh

So I guess deposits don't count for much in his book. Just FYI

He did say he is going to refund the 2BTC.  

I'm less than thrilled.
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2012, 03:15:29 AM

Seller and I had agreed that I would buy the Tours and give an additional 2BTC deposit to HOLD the Solo's for me.  This way I could know if he was a legitimate seller.  I would then pay the remaining balance once I received the Tours.  Instead he took the 2BTC deposit and then sold them to someone else because "they offered more."  Huh

I'm less than thrilled.

Yes, I am very sorry for the inconvenience. I promised to hold them for you, but I was offered a better deal that I could not deny. This buyer paid upfront, rather than having me wait for a plausible purchase. I confirm that I have shipped your existing purchase and am refunding your 2 BTC for the inconvenience once you give me your BTC address.

Again, I am dearly sorry, but I am going for immediate business rather than future at the moment for the beats, I need the cash more than anything.

Thanks for your understanding,
Nick
gomisensei

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2012, 03:38:23 AM

I'm less than thrilled.

Yes, I am very sorry for the inconvenience. I promised to hold them for you, but I was offered a better deal that I could not deny. This buyer paid upfront, rather than having me wait for a plausible purchase. I confirm that I have shipped your existing purchase and am refunding your 2 BTC for the inconvenience once you give me your BTC address.

Again, I am dearly sorry, but I am going for immediate business rather than future at the moment for the beats, I need the cash more than anything.

Nick

On a semi related note, are you going to be restocking in the near future?  I'm assuming from the responses that sales went well...
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2012, 03:43:20 AM

Seller and I had agreed that I would buy the Tours and give an additional 2BTC deposit to HOLD the Solo's for me.  This way I could know if he was a legitimate seller.  I would then pay the remaining balance once I received the Tours.  Instead he took the 2BTC deposit and then sold them to someone else because "they offered more."  Huh

I'm less than thrilled.

Nick

On a semi related note, are you going to be restocking in the near future?  I'm assuming from the responses that sales went well...

I plan on restocking but the prices right now are not comparable to the prices that I will have to sell for once I restock. These were mainly just to get rid of them because I had them laying around, but if I want to continue in the future, I plan on making a profit in the sales to be able to keep selling.

Plus my distributor isn't giving great deals anymore. Though I'll try to restock if there are enough buyers interested and everyone who has purchased a pair is happy!

-Nick
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2012, 05:09:54 AM

sold another one! this time white tours to ccliu!
ccliu

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 11, 2012, 05:11:31 AM

very excited for them!
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2012, 05:19:50 AM

very excited for them!

great! hope i don't disappoint!
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2012, 03:05:09 PM

If anyone is interested in the black tours, I am accepting pre-orders for when I get them in stock. Only 4 BTC each + .5 flat fee for shipping. I will be getting close to 5 in stock soon.

PM me.
nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2012, 06:31:38 PM

Added more products including computer parts!
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2012, 09:07:03 PM

[10] NEW FAKE 32gb Sandisk Cruzer Blade USB DRIVE (Actually 2GB, impossible to tell physically or through software) - 1BTC Each + .5 BTC Shipping or 7.5 BTC for all + FREE SHIPPIN
[2] NEW FAKE 32GB Class 10 Kingston MicroSDHC Card (Actually 8GB, impossible to tell physically or through software) - 1.5 BTC each + .5 Shipping

It is one thing to sell fake (counterfeit) headphones that work and may be lower quality.  It is another thing to sell 'fake' thumb drives that loose peoples information/photos.   That is really scummy. 

It is also a lie that it is impossible to tell through software.  There are a number of ways of telling, the simplest is to load a bigger file then the real storage capacity.  If the file fails to work, its pretty obvious. 

You gonna graduate up to fake brakes, drugs or aircraft parts next?

nckrazze (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2012, 05:44:24 AM

[10] NEW FAKE 32gb Sandisk Cruzer Blade USB DRIVE (Actually 2GB, impossible to tell physically or through software) - 1BTC Each + .5 BTC Shipping or 7.5 BTC for all + FREE SHIPPIN
[2] NEW FAKE 32GB Class 10 Kingston MicroSDHC Card (Actually 8GB, impossible to tell physically or through software) - 1.5 BTC each + .5 Shipping

It is one thing to sell fake (counterfeit) headphones that work and may be lower quality.  It is another thing to sell 'fake' thumb drives that loose peoples information/photos.   That is really scummy. 

It is also a lie that it is impossible to tell through software.  There are a number of ways of telling, the simplest is to load a bigger file then the real storage capacity.  If the file fails to work, its pretty obvious. 

You gonna graduate up to fake brakes, drugs or aircraft parts next?

I was planning on fake parachutes, but brakes seems better. Thanks for your advice!

And yes, I understand that it is way past a dick move to sell these to anyone, but unlike the guy I bought them from, I AM LETTING YOU KNOW BEFORE THE FACT. I was ripped off buying these from China and could not return them, so I am putting them on sale for anyone interested.

And yes, the file method works, however, the computer shows 32gb. My guess is no one would bother to load a large file.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: