Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:01:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinBucks.io - Earn Bitcoins 4 Surveys, CPA Network, 35 BTC paid out to date.  (Read 31492 times)
ASPSR

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:08:09 PM

After he helps you waste your time and makes false accusations please remember to add a negative to his trust rating.
dropp215k

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 05:16:00 PM

Error! Multiple Accounts Are Not Allowed.

I keep getting this message, but i don't have an account, already tested by trying to recover the pass for the email i'm trying to register with.
ASPSR

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 08:55:47 PM

Error! Multiple Accounts Are Not Allowed.

I keep getting this message, but i don't have an account, already tested by trying to recover the pass for the email i'm trying to register with.

Run away now! waste of your time. If you like untrue accusations and excuses then join.
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 08:14:27 AM

I have use it in the past and get paid 4$.

Now is still working (paying)?

CoinBucks.IO (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

CoinBucks.IO

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 08:08:41 PM

I have use it in the past and get paid 4$.

Now is still working (paying)?

Hey there Superiorus,

Yes we are still active and running, you can checkout our current payouts and history of payouts here:

https://blockchain.info/address/1CoinBuxfL8JvwCVh98sn2kPt558EJph44

We've paid out over 30 BTC to date, and continue to pay out every single day as long as the total outgoing payments are >$15 so we don't eat too much fees sending out a small batch of payments.

https://coinbucks.io - Bitcoin CPA Network - https://coinplay.mobi - Get paid Bitcoin to install Android and iOS Apps
alfaboy23

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 03:23:42 AM

Good day, I'm trying to register now to your site. But it said that "Multiple accounts are not allowed". But I don't remember that I register to your site, just to be sure I try to login but it said "Invalid e-mail address", that means I'm not yet registered. I'm not using any proxy or VPN.
ASPSR

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:31:49 AM

Good day, I'm trying to register now to your site. But it said that "Multiple accounts are not allowed". But I don't remember that I register to your site, just to be sure I try to login but it said "Invalid e-mail address", that means I'm not yet registered. I'm not using any proxy or VPN.

Please read the comments above. This site was good, but its bad now. He has been closing accounts and telling people they are committing fraud even when they are not. After accusing me he private messaged me and acted like it might be a mistake lol. I think maybe make sure before you accuse someone. Trust me its not worth your time.
usman41

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:39:43 AM

This stlil paying or not

smashbtc

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 05:44:06 AM

Does anyone know a website which I can integrate offerwall in my website?

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
CoinBucks.IO (OP)

CoinBucks.IO

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 01:31:09 AM

Please read the comments above. This site was good, but its bad now. He has been closing accounts and telling people they are committing fraud even when they are not. After accusing me he private messaged me and acted like it might be a mistake lol. I think maybe make sure before you accuse someone. Trust me its not worth your time.

This is simply not true, I contacted you to get your user ID or account info so I could give you the reason why your account was shut off.  I don't just shut down accounts for no reason.  When I receive feedback from an advertiser that they won't pay out on some leads or there has been fraudulent activity, I have no choice but to revoke those earnings and shut down the account, thats the only fair thing to do.  Unless you want me to lose money paying people for conversions I won't get paid for?  That wouldn't make any sense at all.

There are plenty of good earners on Coin Bucks that have no issues, but there are very small but vocal minority of people who attempt to game the system and receive ill-gotten earnings.  This is why we make it 100% clear in our terms of service that activity like that will not be tolerated, please look over it here: https://coinbucks.io/terms.php
.  Its unfair to me, and its unfair to the legitimate users of Coin Bucks.

https://coinbucks.io - Bitcoin CPA Network - https://coinplay.mobi - Get paid Bitcoin to install Android and iOS Apps
wdnj

Activity: 762

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:03:14 AM

Do you wan to buy offerwall addon?
ASPSR

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 01:54:39 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2016, 02:12:11 AM by ASPSR

This is simply not true, I contacted you to get your user ID or account info so I could give you the reason why your account was shut off.  I don't just shut down accounts for no reason.  When I receive feedback from an advertiser that they won't pay out on some leads or there has been fraudulent activity, I have no choice but to revoke those earnings and shut down the account, thats the only fair thing to do.  Unless you want me to lose money paying people for conversions I won't get paid for?  That wouldn't makeority of people who attempt to game the system and receive ill-gotten earnings.  This is why we make it 100% clear in  any sense at all.
There are plenty of good earners on Coin Bucks that have no issues, but there are very small but vocal minour terms of service that activity like that will not be tolerated, please look over it here: https://coinbucks.io/terms.php
.  Its unfair to me, and its unfair to the legitimate users of Coin Bucks.

Here is what you sent in a private message :

"Hey there,

Can you shoot me your user ID so I can look into why your account was shut down?  I had to stop payments temporarily because there was a huge influx of fraudulent activity that our advertiser let us become aware of, we had to communicate with them to figure out which accounts were causing it and those accounts were shut down.  

Let me know the user ID and I can look into this to see if somehow you got mixed in it, or if theres anything I can do."

This is not the first time there have been issues. You have stopped paying before until people complained. You make lots of excuses and this is just one in a ever growing list. You basically say above that you have to look in to it. So, you just closed accounts and stopped paying because your advertiser made you aware of fraud. So you admit you just decided to close accounts before having the needed info to make that decision. Why would a responsible site owner close accounts before they have the needed info to make that decision? Why would you take the chance of alienating good people that have never committed any kind of fraud? And even if you did it temporarily then you should be able to just reopen an account when you know there was no fraud involved. It sounds to me like you need to get your head out of your butt. If you look through this thread all you do is make excuses like, I was busy so you didn't get paid, among others. Do you think that anyone wants to hear excuses after spending time to earn you money? The fraud accusation just topped it off. From my point of view your site is not worth dealing with. There are way more reputable sites that pay better and don't make false accusations and excuses.

You also say this above "There are plenty of good earners on Coin Bucks that have no issues, but there are very small but vocal minority of people who attempt to game the system and receive ill-gotten earnings.  "

I was a good earner until you stopped paying for almost a month and I gave your app a bad review. This is when my account was closed. Coincidence? Here is
What you said above is exactly who you are lol. So if someone calls you out for being wrong then they are trying to game the system? lol You closed my account because I gave you a bad review after not paying me and others for almost a month.
smashbtc

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:22:19 AM

Do you sell it? Are there any free api?

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Mac Jones

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:39:47 AM

Awesome post .You have to find some good sites with high pay rates and try to bring some referrals. I also recommended you Earn Honey which I already belongs to..
wdnj

Activity: 762

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:36:02 PM

Do you sell it? Are there any free api?
chick this site https://www.cpagrip.com
CoinBucks.IO (OP)

CoinBucks.IO

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 07:25:15 PM

Hey guys,

Just a heads up we're currently having an issue with Blockchain.info's API, it appears they pulled the plug on their "older" API from underneath us without any prior warning or notice, we're working on a solution right now and hope to have our payout system updated ASAP.  Rest assured any and all pending payouts will be sent!

cheyne23

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:13:48 PM

WHY CANT I REGISTER?http://pasteboard.co/1xqCgZ8s.jpg

CAN YOU ENLIGHTEN ME WHY?
tortila

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:25:00 AM

CoinBucks.io - scam? no payment?
tortila

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:04:59 AM

Try xapo api, instead blockcain api.
CoinBucks.IO (OP)

CoinBucks.IO

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 09:10:39 PM

CoinBucks.io - scam? no payment?

Hey there,

We're still awaiting API key approval from blockchain.info staff, they claim 2-3 days for approval but we're now on day 6...  As soon as we get a key all pending payouts will be sent out.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: