Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:56:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] BTC via PP/Skrill from trusted members only  (Read 658 times)
sobe-it (OP)

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:42:18 AM

I am done playing games.... I have done various deals here which included me getting half btc up front/ship/then the other half of payment, shipping first, me sending payment first (btc, pp and me shipping) in a hardware swap. check my trust info.

this person accepts pp and never gets back to me
this person accepts pp and skrill..... told me skrill only later so i made an account, did a skype screen share and said he didn't like my card was a visa for what ever reason thank god i didnt put the money in there first otherwise I'd have useless money sitting in there right now.

I have a good standing on here, my ebay (the-fence-man-1960) is 100% positive, paypal is verified and connected to that ebay..... please someone for the love of god let me buy some btc with out jumping through a flaming hoop while using crutches on a pogo stick while catching a football and tell me its not good enough. I don't have time for bs and games, this is what i can offer if you dont like it dont bother. i have put myself out there to gain a trust status and its like it still don't matter at all. which I can understand to a certain extent.......but damn all i want is a little more btc to buy some alts and im paying for it plain and simple. i get what i want,you get what you ask for and we move on happily. well other than me completing another transaction with you from time to time (im not rich Tongue )

Edit: I am fine with you sending btc to a trusted escrow. I have used Tomatocage multiple times upon others.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: