Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:37:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: its sunday, prepare for free fall  (Read 1953 times)
antibitcoinconsortium (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 05:08:48 AM

i will try again  Angry
moderators keep removing my posts, just this fact should tell you something is very wrong here!
enormous volume coming in for dump today. we already see a big drop now. much more coming.
also tuesday will be a HUGE drop.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xiaoxiao
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 05:55:59 AM

Bro, you're just copying what i've been saying.  But its okay.

BTCE already at 380 now, lol.  BTCE is always 1 step ahead.
Chuckee

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:07:07 AM

i will try again  Angry
moderators keep removing my posts, just this fact should tell you something is very wrong here!
enormous volume coming in for dump today. we already see a big drop now. much more coming.

moderators are desperately trying to suppress bearish threads, probably because they're underwater in their own beanie baby coin investments and trying to suppress any negative sentiment.
nuff

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:15:18 AM

Woohoo that means more cheap coins. I may start to believe your predictions Anti. When can we see sub $300 coins eh? Imma have to start accumulating my funds. You're so much better than my broker. He never tells me when stocks are cheap as you do so dilligently.
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3424
Merit: 4344

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:24:19 AM

i will try again  Angry

moderators are desperately trying to suppress bearish threads, probably because they're underwater in their own beanie baby coin investments and trying to suppress any negative sentiment.

Why do you quoting youre OWN posts? This is pathetic, no wonder why mods keeping hammering you.

Chuckee+antibitcoinconsortium = Fallling.
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:29:56 AM

i will try again  Angry

Mods removing your posts, because you spamming the forum without adding details, same happens with posts in opposite direction without adding details.

Are you that desperate that you want BTC to stop existing because you lost a fortune and want to drag others in your fall?
If that is not the cause, please provide details why BTC is falling.
In the 4 years I have been into BTC, all the people opening accounts with desperate sounding names have missed the boat or lost money, no exception.

To be honest, I myself will think that BTC will fall even further to 300 before it regain strength to become stronger.
I based that on calculation of electricity fees that has to be paid on data from where now most of the new miners are installed.

bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 08:34:27 AM

You really need to show some proof, if you know there's been a big dump or going to be then put a link to it.
Anyone can just say it's going down, you're got a 50/50 chance that your going to be right.

DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:44:54 AM

You really need to show some proof, if you know there's been a big dump or going to be then put a link to it.
Anyone can just say it's going down, you're got a 50/50 chance that your going to be right.

Not really, considering we're in a downward trend entire year, more like 80/20 or 90/10
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:52:22 AM

Not really, considering we're in a downward trend entire year, more like 80/20 or 90/10

Not sure your maths is quite right there chief
CryptoCarmen

Activity: 84

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 12:04:27 PM

i will try again  Angry

Sundays are perfect fro cheap coins.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 12:58:16 PM

i will try again  Angry

Any specific reason for dump on Tuesday.  Grin
EuroTrash

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:11:10 AM

<=== INSERT SMART SIGNATURE HERE ===>
stonerider

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:08:32 AM

Has
"free fall"
happen at all?
crocko

Activity: 826

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:24:47 PM

it's Monday, prepare to "IGNORE"  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: