Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:46:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy 0.50 to 0.60 BTC  (Read 637 times)
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 05:42:02 AM

Looking to increase my investment in a site / make a purchase. Have ~$250 set aside for this.

Payment Options: Paypal, Moneypak, Vanilla Reload, Reloadit, Netspend, Walmart to Walmart, Cash Deposit, Cash in mail, Bank transfer, Bank Wire*, Western Union*, Moneygram*

* - fees might be split, paid by seller, or paid by me depending on the amount. options without the * I will cover all fees guaranteed.

Rate: Bitstamp last ASK price (we use the higher spread price to benefit the seller). Might consider higher rate offers if you're trustworthy and I don't have to deal with a newbie (yeah I'd send first obviously if I deem you trustworthy).

Please PM me if interested in trading. Escrow is welcome.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: