Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:28:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DON'T sell XMR Monero! There is NO exploit  (Read 2249 times)
Moneroman88 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:48:53 AM

we have seen no evidence that BCX actually has an exploit. All we have are disjointed breadcrumbs that don't fit an overall picture of how the proposed attack would play out. Given the lack of evidence we are certainly not discounting the remote possibility that there actually is an exploit, but just as with each of Bitcoin's 26 very serious exploits we will analyse an attack if there is one, patch it, and move on.

there is no danger, no reason to sell
*clear enough?*

--- don't be so stupid to sell your XMR just because of this random Exploit FUD! BitcoinEXpress is simply doing this to buy in himself! ---

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oscilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:13:50 AM

XMR is being sold of at the moment, the price is 0.00285 now. But the hash rate does not bulge. So many people mine at a loss?
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:34:28 AM

XMR is being sold of at the moment, the price is 0.00285 now. But the hash rate does not bulge. So many people mine at a loss?

Monero is a baby, will age in about 1-2 years. Miners mine for that time. I dont think there is profit at double price as now.
wonderloops

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:04:12 PM

Stay calm
hakkzpets2

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:26:47 PM

Are you guys sure price will pump after a year or two?
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 03:43:25 PM

You must be either retarded or reptilia to buy this shitcoin in the first place.

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
Moneroman88 (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:45:07 PM

This is an absolute no-brainer. Have you seen another coin with the best name, a top notch community, solid developers and the best technology? I haven't. All of this FUD lately will make it stronger than ever, whereas Bitcoin is continuing to fall hard. XMR isn't. It's not the average pump and dump crap, this is here for the long-term. For privacy. For REAL cryptocurrency adoption.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:46:45 PM

You must be either retarded or reptilia to buy this shitcoin in the first place.

I totally agree bud. This one is a real loser. Exploit or not. Although the exploit is real.
Moneroman88 (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:52:48 PM

I totally agree bud. This one is a real loser. Exploit or not. Although the exploit is real.

LOL, wannabes.

You two are the obvious losers here whereas rpietila is and has been extremely successful, nothing that can be said about you guys.
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:56:11 PM

This is an absolute no-brainer. Have you seen another coin with the best name, a top notch community, solid developers and the best technology? I haven't. All of this FUD lately will make it stronger than ever, whereas Bitcoin is continuing to fall hard. XMR isn't. It's not the average pump and dump crap, this is here for the long-term. For privacy. For REAL cryptocurrency adoption.

I've seen enough coins rise and fall to know I've heard the same pitch time and time again. You or nobody can control the markets. The coin is in a downswing, whether you believe in the exploit or not. Clearly enough people do. Creating yet another thread about the exploit just informs more people about the exploit. Damage control, at this point, is pointless. If XMR has all the things you says it has, then there's nothing to worry about, is there? Let it happen. fill your boots, and wait for the inevitable rise.

Unless, however, it requires people like you to keep the coin afloat. If that's the case, then Monero is fucked.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:56:16 PM

LOL, wannabes.

You two are the obvious losers here whereas rpietila is and has been extremely successful, nothing that can be said about you guys.

You obviously dont know me then.
Moneroman88 (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:58:14 PM

LOL, wannabes.

If this is an attempt to imply that you're successful, I'm triple facepalming. If you honestly think running a pump and dump membership cult base for 2 BTC membership fee is success then I can't stop laughing. What an utter fail, LOL Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:00:39 PM

LOL, wannabes.

If this is an attempt to imply that you're successful, I'm triple facepalming. If you honestly think running a pump and dump membership cult base for 2 BTC membership fee is success then I can't stop laughing. What an utter fail, LOL Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Bud.. My group and I see more btc in a week then you'll ever see in your life. I've been around for years and can tell when a coin is dead or dying.

This one is.
Moneroman88 (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:02:27 PM

LOL, wannabes.

Bud.. My group and I see more btc in a week then you'll ever see in your life. I've been around for years and can tell when a coin is dead or dying.

This one is.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
thanks for making my day, tard Cheesy Cheesy ROFL

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:04:27 PM

Ok bud, I'll see you in three days and I have just the meme picked out for the occasion.
Come-In-Behind

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:05:45 PM

Ok bud, I'll see you in three days and I have just the meme picked out for the occasion.

You're beyond crazy. 2 BTC membership to your wannabe pump crew..that probably has less than 200 btc to "pump" coins.

LOL.

But, with that being saidddd.

Moneroman is the biggest, absolute, stupidest, person ever. PCE.

~CiB~
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 04:06:17 PM

Lol this killed me  Grin

nemo

Activity: 500
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:18:15 PM

You're beyond crazy. 2 BTC membership to your wannabe pump crew..that probably has less than 200 btc to "pump" coins.

LOL.

~CiB~

I agree, Moneroman is an idiot. Why create multiple threads saying "don't sell don't sell". And "I'm glad people are selling, this is good for Monero". The guys obviously in panicky bagholder mode. As for this:

We usually crack 500btc volume daily. Our last two public picks are still number 1 and 2 on bittrex and have been at the top for weeks. We're all pretty stacked. You seriously think a large group of guys who can afford BTC2 a month are small time? Where is your info coming from?
Come-In-Behind

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:25:59 PM

LOL.

~CiB~

I agree, Moneroman is an idiot. Why create multiple threads saying "don't sell don't sell". And "I'm glad people are selling, this is good for Monero". The guys obviously in panicky bagholder mode. As for this:

We usually crack 500btc volume daily. Our last two public picks are still number 1 and 2 on bittrex and have been at the top for weeks. We're all pretty stacked. You seriously think a large group of guys who can afford BTC2 a month are small time? Where is your info coming from?

I see, well looking at Bobsurplus's idiotic/horribly immature last posts, he's not doing your groups reputation any justice at all if it's true.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: