Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:32:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Haven't looked at Litecoin for a while noticed its at $4 ?  (Read 1657 times)
digitalindustry (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 10:55:49 AM

Anyone buying here?

Where's the belligerent guy called "El Dude"?

If you are still here are you adding to your loss at this stage? or diversifying?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:33:54 AM

There's probably people riding it down to $0.  I suspect most of the people who bought LTC early have secretly diversified into newer alternates.  Reality is even amounts as low as $5K can get you a very large stake (especially in the first month) in a lot of newly released coins.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:35:51 AM

Good to see the price increase from 12 months ago

Grin
peterlustig

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:39:34 AM

http://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/hashrate-ltc-doge.html

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 12:41:13 PM

Anyone buying here?

If you are still here are you adding to your loss at this stage? or diversifying?

Haven't looked at quark coin noticed it died 8 months ago and  your old quark shilling buddies have turned against you bwhahah

There's probably people riding it down to $0.  I suspect most of the people who bought LTC early have secretly diversified into newer alternates.  Reality is even amounts as low as $5K can get you a very large stake (especially in the first month) in a lot of newly released coins.

What ? Have you looked at the rich list they are all still holding and accumulating more.

Yes Dogecoin's hash rate has increased once it started merge mining with Litecoin. They accepted the fact they are the inferior coin.

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 02:58:20 PM

Anyone buying here?

Haven't looked at quark coin noticed it died 8 months ago and  your old quark shilling buddies have turned against you bwhahah

There's probably people riding it down to $0.  I suspect most of the people who bought LTC early have secretly diversified into newer alternates.  Reality is even amounts as low as $5K can get you a very large stake (especially in the first month) in a lot of newly released coins.

What ? Have you looked at the rich list they are all still holding and accumulating more.

Yes Dogecoin's hash rate has increased once it started merge mining with Litecoin. They accepted the fact they are the inferior coin.

there you are, yeah Quark is always dieing, it is up about 100% from a few weeks ago, this despite all our creative attackers.

hey don't be down, LTC will have a pump but at that time El Dude you have some decisions to make....

meanwhile we will be taking the slow long road.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 05:34:20 PM

https://twitter.com/Kolin_Quark/status/513742795761143808

do you have a PO box EL Dude ?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Eggnogg

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:16:34 PM

Hard to see this price fall.

Do you remark the hard price fall of all those older coins like PPC, NMC, LTC et cetera?

Ximp

Activity: 336

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:38:00 PM

He's probably doing something similar to what you're doing. Quark and Litecoin aren't that much different, except for the fact litecoin wasn't a massive scam from the get-go and actually had a reason for existing. Oh yeah, litecoin people didn't bribe old and sick shills to lie to their gullible audiences. Also litecoin doesn't have a super sleazy spokesperson with delusions of grandeur and the political outlook of a naive fourteen year old boy.

Litecoin is dead, along with Quark.
educatedwarrior

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:56:48 PM

He's probably doing something similar to what you're doing. Quark and Litecoin aren't that much different, except for the fact litecoin wasn't a massive scam from the get-go and actually had a reason for existing. Oh yeah, litecoin people didn't bribe old and sick shills to lie to their gullible audiences. Also litecoin doesn't have a super sleazy spokesperson with delusions of grandeur and the political outlook of a naive fourteen year old boy.

Buy some Bitshares.   That's the new gig.  There is no reason I would want to buy Litecoin.   

Cryptoculture Mining Pools - http://cryptoculture.net      Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/cryptoculture
El Dude

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 09:12:45 PM

Everything you said is true expect for the litecoin is dead part. Litecoin has huge amounts of money being invested in it's network via asics and it's on every major Chinese exchange.

johnnyrocket

Activity: 123
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:47:09 PM

I wasn't buying Litecoin at $10, or $7, and I'm not buying it at $4. Trying to catch a falling knife is unlikely to be successful.
TaunSew

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:23:37 AM

I wasn't buying Litecoin at $10, or $7, and I'm not buying it at $4. Trying to catch a falling knife is unlikely to be successful.

I wouldn't even pay $1 for it - it's a FORK of BTC with almost no merchant coverage and it arguably is abandoned when we consider Charlie Lee left full time development to pursue a salaried job at Coinbase.

Haven't bought any BitsharesX either - everyone knows that BitsharesX volume was almost entirely in China and by private funds / ponzi scheme investors.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
El Dude

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:37:50 AM

I wouldn't even pay $1 for it - it's a FORK of BTC with almost no merchant coverage and it arguably is abandoned when we consider Charlie Lee left full time development to pursue a salaried job at Coinbase.

Haven't bought any BitsharesX either - everyone knows that BitsharesX volume was almost entirely in China and by private funds / ponzi scheme investors.

Abandoned lol , have you ever considered Charlie is at Coinbase and pushing for litecoin support?

TaunSew

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:44:03 AM

Abandoned lol , have you ever considered Charlie is at Coinbase and pushing for litecoin support?

Lol are you stuck in a time loop?  He's been at coinbase for ages now and it still hasn't accepted LTC yet.

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:18:18 AM

QUARK + LTC = Nowadays, the best way of losing your money
johnnyrocket

Activity: 123
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:42:16 AM

Lol are you stuck in a time loop?  He's been at coinbase for ages now and it still hasn't accepted LTC yet.

The biggest issue in my view is its relative lack of ongoing, independent development. What innovation have we seen from Litecoin?
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 11:18:16 AM

looks like someone is having a bad day?

is someone holding a huge loss right now?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry (OP)

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 11:21:29 AM

and even if they did, would that have the bullish effect that Paypal news did for Bitcoin ?

Do you guys ever think you will return your bad investment choice?

I think everyone that purchased Quark even at the very top will make a profit easily.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
iampingu

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 11:24:56 AM

In fairness industry, we both sat here a month and a half ago and said it would die.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: