Bitcoin Forum
December 08, 2016, 02:31:09 AM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: .1 BTC - I can lend to whoever needs it!  (Read 822 times)
nckrazze

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2012, 05:23:01 PM

I have .1 bitcoins that I would be interested to lend to anyone that might be interested. I know it is a small amount, but someone may need it for a short period of time. High rep preferred, however, please comment or pm if you are interested, and I will judge if you are fit for the loan. Interest will also be decided by reputation, however, it will be close to nothing  Wink

Please post what you need it for and how long it will take for you to pay it back.

Thanks for looking!
Nick

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
vampire

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 03, 2012, 07:44:36 PM

I have .1 bitcoins that I would be interested to lend to anyone that might be interested. I know it is a small amount, but someone may need it for a short period of time. High rep preferred, however, please comment or pm if you are interested, and I will judge if you are fit for the loan. Interest will also be decided by reputation, however, it will be close to nothing  Wink

Please post what you need it for and how long it will take for you to pay it back.

Thanks for looking!
Nick

Hmm
nckrazze

View Profile
May 03, 2012, 09:59:52 PM

Thanks for looking!
Nick

Hmm

can I help you?
splatster

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 03, 2012, 10:07:13 PM

You do realize that 0.1 BTC is about 50¢, right?  I would really hope people don't need a loan of such a small amount.

S² Capital Management | #bitcoin-otc ratings | 1M5j2g4iz4mSwkngrYkqtcmKNGmyDAQzk2
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1134

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2012, 10:12:45 PM

If you would like a free 0.10 BTC, sign up to bitcointrading and post somewhere and PM me your wallet address and I'll give anyone who posts 0.10 BTC (once per user).

Plus there are going to be some bonus BTC's distributed out to all members very shortly to those that have the bitcoin wallet address box entered in their profile.

officialsavage

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2012, 10:20:23 PM

Thanks for looking!
Nick

I assume your post is a way of poking fun at all the lending threads?!?
BTC_Bear
B4 Foundation
VIP

Activity: 364

Best Offense is a Good Defense

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2012, 10:54:25 PM

Can I please borrow 0.1 BTC?

The Plan:

Once the 0.1 BTC is received, it is intended to fund an investment into a Hershey Chocolate Bar.

The Hershey Chocolate Bar will give me energy to go get a drink of Milk.

Drink the Milk.

Wait 1 hour.

Go to the Restroom/Loo/Bathroom/Toilet.

Use Toilet Paper.

Wash Hands.

Turn on computer.

Type something that will make someone donate to the below address.

Pay back the 0.1 BTC to the kind gentleman.

BTC for Loan: 14TmNWeLZNurQtmxAi62DH8RHn2pQPH2yc

May Zhou Tong's arrow miss. Smiley

Corporations have been enthroned, An era of corruption in high places will follow and the money power will endeavor to prolong its reign by working on the prejudices of the people until wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed. ~Abe Lincoln 1ApJdWUdSWYw8n8HEATYhHXA9EYoRTy7c4
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2012, 11:18:18 PM

Better explanation than the dude asking for a 1200BTC loan Smiley

officialsavage

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2012, 11:30:33 PM

That made me have a good laugh!
nckrazze

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 01:40:26 AM

That made me have a good laugh!

Haha honestly, I don't know how those guys can stand there asking for an insane loan without any creds. I just dont understand how they don't think people will see through their plan and not lend them anything.

Anyways, if you are interested in the loan for your personal reasons (ie. hershey bar), please ask haha.

-Nick
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.