Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:41:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Auction] Profitable Dice Site  (Read 1782 times)
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:56:37 PM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

What you will get...

1) FastBluff.com, Dogebluff.com, Litebluff.com domain names only transfered via namecheap.
2) PHP script for the site. (Has been cleared by a security professional so very secure)
3) If you want the java tomcat application of our next version (which includes investing, affiliate links, and new rolling algo, just hasn't been tested to the fullest extent, that we felt we could put it on the server but it is finished)
4) You will also get the entire database as well as the schema for the java tomcat application database, which just adds another 2 tables.

Terms of auction...

The auction will end Wednesday September 24, 2014. At 4:00pm EST. Unless there is a bid within that last 2 hours, which will extend it for another hour. There is NO reserve. I will not help you set it up and we have already turned off our server.

Starting Bid is 1 BTC and minimum raise is .1 BTC, if you are under a senior member, then you must sign an address with the amount you bidded for it be counted. You can pm me that information. All Bids have to be public.

Good luck!
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: GPGTools - http://gpgtools.org

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJUHwNAAAoJEIbvp82qFumjUUgH/00zb9YojylEn0gXz9dbb+w5
V1y5GEGKKvdObCqpvZivJVTFJfpfvwRRxH6yQbN7wVD8lwqnXdgBHPVc7bP66rsQ
jhZJ/DQi8w3qKvL+d69L++dWA/oQ1/yzcZg2TQJJCa+rHWtV2A81WJYop7e8gMth
A1oO/5N/KatRZbPcYlVR430ljRyv0c32Q4ZhxP0gR4u8tit233B5X1rfrTjbvBqp
GYlnUnXfPE9kHq4iVd7D2DiuKQ8JVDwMz26B6QzMREbZEXci/5+8WEv2gy+vtcKH
7tFRh2HNF2e4hGrVpIC8m+ImYpfywaF1SYz6h86Ne4KWv2pAoiCZ+MABFVn+unU=
=g5fZ
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:03:05 PM

Proof of profits ?
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:42:25 PM

proof of profits would be great rather than stating it profitable
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:32:26 PM

Why r u doing the next version with investment feature in Java instead of PHP ?

gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:56:33 AM

Proof of profits ?

No profits were spilt with the original investors and they refuse to release these numbers. If they hurt the sale let it.

gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:57:34 AM

Java is better language and gives us the same performance as an exchange.
wayshegoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I lost the liqour money boys...

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:41:26 AM

Since you bought the site in June it seems like there was less than 20 BTC wagered total. How much revenue did that generate?
RocketSingh
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:30:20 PM

I'm sorry to contradict U in this regard. Why r u saying that Java is better than PHP ? Does not it depend on the coder ? Otherwise, how Facebook is primarily running on PHP ? AFAIK tomcat is not good to support big traffic, U need to go for JBOSS.

Moreover, if someone buys your PHP script, it would be difficult for him/her to upgrade to the next version, if that's written in Java. Not only the Xamp settings need to be exported to Tomcat, but also DB connection etc. need to be changed.

gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:09:39 PM

Since you bought the site in June it seems like there was less than 20 BTC wagered total. How much revenue did that generate?

We don't release the numbers, but it was a decent amount for a smaller site.

I'm sorry to contradict U in this regard. Why r u saying that Java is better than PHP ? Does not it depend on the coder ? Otherwise, how Facebook is primarily running on PHP ? AFAIK tomcat is not good to support big traffic, U need to go for JBOSS.

Moreover, if someone buys your PHP script, it would be difficult for him/her to upgrade to the next version, if that's written in Java. Not only the Xamp settings need to be exported to Tomcat, but also DB connection etc. need to be changed.

No we used mysql and tomcat proxy thru nginx is great for high concurrency. But this isn't the place to debate that.
RocketSingh
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:27:14 PM

No we used mysql and tomcat proxy thru nginx is great for high concurrency. But this isn't the place to debate that.

Ok... one last question. What is the highest no. of concurrent connections u have experienced on FastBluff.com as per Google Analytics or whatever u have used ?

cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:04:18 PM

Ok... one last question. What is the highest no. of concurrent connections u have experienced on FastBluff.com as per Google Analytics or whatever u have used ?

Yep, traffic stats would be really helpful.
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:11:12 AM

We were getting a good amount of people a day using the site (Not really going to release that since this is such a low starting bid, to be honest this deal is a steal, if that doesn't show that we don't care about the profit on the sale of site, I don't know what would. We want the site to have a good home and help some budding person get a good start if dice sites are something they want to do). The concurrency was more of a database issue, when we would be going to investments and rolls. We were getting a lot of rolls at once, that were taking down the site, so the php code actually has a limiter on it. With the java code we would be able remove that limiter, as well as we would be able to do investments better and faster.

I am not going to use this form to debate why I choose to move on from the php code to java, it was a decision that was made, when we were 100% sure we wanted to pursuit that, and just as music comes to musicians heads, we found other interest that made us want to build and do those.

The amount of things you are getting for 1 BTC is ridiculous you are getting 2 complete sites, 3 domain names.

We are a private company and start opening the books look like that, isn't something we choose to do now.

Also if my answers before where confusing, it was because I was on a phone now I am at a computer and can write out long descriptions to answer questions.
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:52:52 PM

1btc
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile