Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:16:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] member account with positive feedback  (Read 1398 times)
Bloodhoundgang (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:55:13 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 08:35:55 PM by Bloodhoundgang

I'm selling an account with over 50 Positive Sent and received  feedbacks.   I will avoid exact details to protect the account.

- Full member account, just a short time until Senior.

-Thousands of posts

- Plenty of positive feedback received and sent. No negative feedback on the account.

Terms of sale

Highest offer in Bitcoin only.
Absolutely no Altcoins will be accepted so don't bother to offer.
If an offer is accepted I would ask that you prove that you have the Bitcoin before we go any further in the process.
Once I have accepted the offer and you prove you have the Bitcoin  we take it to escrow.
You supply the Escrow with the agreed  amount and I disclose the account name,details,password.

Low offers will be completely ignored. You can't buy a better account.
Be patient with a reply from me take into consideration of the new reply time limit.
Bloodhoundgang (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:59:06 PM

Let me clear up some questions before they are asked again.

- This account has many thousands of posts.  I wont say the exact area of posts but more than 2000 and less than 5000 posts

- The account has over 50 positive feedbacks both sent and received.  No negative feedback at all. And yes it shows green Feedback when viewing my profile.
The trust setting is set at level 3

-You can buy a Full member account for relatively cheap like .05-.09 Bitcoins but not with the Positive feedback.

-Understand the low offers such as .2 are appreciated but ignored because I can earn that in no time with Signature deals.

-If you make an offer and I don't reply it means no deal.

-The Account has lot's of work put into it to gain the the positive feedback that it is has and if you can find a better deal then do it.

No rush to sell it. It's value will grow.
berserkerbarrage

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:02:28 AM

Pm'd you Smiley
CheChech

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:45:47 AM

Let me clear up some questions before they are asked again.

- This account has many thousands of posts.  I wont say the exact area of posts but more than 2000 and less than 5000 posts

- The account has over 50 positive feedbacks both sent and received.  No negative feedback at all. And yes it shows green Feedback when viewing my profile.
The trust setting is set at level 3

-You can buy a Full member account for relatively cheap like .05-.09 Bitcoins but not with the Positive feedback.

-Understand the low offers such as .2 are appreciated but ignored because I can earn that in no time with Signature deals.

-If you make an offer and I don't reply it means no deal.

-The Account has lot's of work put into it to gain the the positive feedback that it is has and if you can find a better deal then do it.

No rush to sell it. It's value will grow.

You should tell what's the minimum bid then. You should save us all time.

Thanks
Bloodhoundgang (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:34:39 PM

Account still up for sale. Still looking for offers. I only have the 1 account just to answer in case any one was wondering. I'm not an account buyer seller.
Bloodhoundgang (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:00:42 PM

Best offer so far .4
Bloodhoundgang (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:37:18 PM

Offer closed. Be back in a few weeks when I hit Senior member.

Next offer Senior Account with 50 plus positive feedbacks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: