News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Petition for BCX To Not Destroy Monero
Yes dont Destroy XMR
No, don't destroy XMR Pleasee

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Petition for BCX to Not Destroy Monero and the other CNote Coins  (Read 755 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Come-In-Behind (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:20:27 PM

This is a Petition for BCX to not destroy Monero and the other cryptonote coins.

robinwilliams

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:21:45 PM

oh god.  u guys are teh worst.  bcx does what he wants and isn't subjected to your moral code?

maybe shoulda thought about all the threads before he decided to moderate bcx style  Kiss
Ultros

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:30:06 PM

I'm afraid moral principles have not much weight on this forum anyway.
Come-In-Behind (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:07:41 PM

oh god.  u guys are teh worst.  bcx does what he wants and isn't subjected to your moral code?

maybe shoulda thought about all the threads before he decided to moderate bcx style  Kiss

"chilaz, i didnt make dose threads bruh.."

I only have 1 monero, but with monero gone, therell be no other coins worth trolling on this forum..everything else is shit/scamcoins.

Moneroman88 aka n*****h, wouldnt have any coins to troll either.

Neither would the other newbs accccccounts and da originals, r*******n
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:26:22 PM

BCX will not destroy monero.. he will back out at the last minute using some random excuse.

He will say that the attack is almost ready and the fake chain is catching up or whatever, but then back out because "the devs admitted there might be an exploit so that proves I was right" or "the devs were reasonable in PMs".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: