Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:42:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who else has invested in LTC?  (Read 2661 times)
iampingu

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 11:27:38 AM

now all the losers in BTC are going to try to pump PPC and created another, better monopoly to do what? no one will trust each other, as soon as you jam your fake non existent wealth into PPC a monopoly holder will cash out on you.

hilarious stuff to watch, but i don't see it working.
the point of pushing ppc is that reason exactly, to transfer capital back to the market maker
Oscilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 11:30:16 AM

Only the pumpers care about "innovation"...
People with money don't want a snazzy wallet...
Or to make murky VOIP calls on an Alt Coin.

People with money care about security, security, security...
That's why all the deadbeats get LTC completely wrong...
It's an ultra-high security scrypt asic online vault.

*** LTC it will outperform BTC going forward, it's an easy double from here ***

Can you find a use of LTC other than trading in exchanges?
gustav

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 11:49:25 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 12:06:42 PM by gustav

Can you find a use of LTC other than trading in exchanges?

i can buy stuff with it. Not my problem you haven't been able to figure out it is actually accepted payment in many places  Roll Eyes

After then next halving coming 2015 it'll also be very good to store savings in it. So apart from trading it can be used to save/store money, believe it or not...
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:41:18 PM

Wait to see what NuBits is about   Cheesy

I'd agree almost every innovation in alt coins thus far is nothing.

Only the pumpers care about "innovation"...
People with money don't want a snazzy wallet...
Or to make murky VOIP calls on an Alt Coin.

Neither of those examples are innovations.

You are self-contradictory... every "innovation" is "nothing"... maybe finish high school first?
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc (OP)

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:46:13 PM

We need pump and dumps.
Money HAS to leave LTC. Because when big news comes out & the new bubble begins, those who left, will try to get back in; demand goes up, price goes up.

I've been buying LTC since July it was 10 (before the end of the previous bubble, bought it around 3-5 & sold around 40), and will continue to buy more Smiley.
HashFarmer

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:50:44 PM

Me but I am planning to dump them..
Jonasbarmer

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:55:43 PM

I guess LTC will stay alive like feathercoin, too.

Feathercoin is traded on BTC-E.com - one of the most popular exchanges and Feathercoin is still alive.

So as far as BTC-E.com will stay alive, NMC, LTC, PPC ... will stay alive.

Sometimes it is that easy.
griffinriz

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:38:17 PM

LTC is just a clone with no future instead buy some 2.0 gen coin  Cheesy
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 04:56:29 PM

I mined some litecoins in March 2013 when the difficultly was ~ 200 or so.  I was earning a coin a day with a graphics card.
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:01:27 PM

My majority of coins are ltc.
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:15:33 PM

Serious investors don't invest in cryptos yet. But if they did, they wouldn't invest in LTC.

Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 5069

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:20:22 PM

Anyway, I believe in LTC. I have thousands of LTC. Worst thing that could happen is that I lose all my money; life will continue.
Best thing that could happen is LTC skyrockets like never before; my life improves.

So... what could really go wrong? Nothing.

I'm with ya on this.  This thread is the most contrarian indicator of all time.  It happened before with LTC, and it will happen again.  When it does I'm going to laugh my ass off at all of these bears, as LTC will easily hit $120-150 on the next major rally, maybe higher.  Their jaws will absolutely hit the floor on how high it will go.

Feel free to quote me for future reference.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc (OP)

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:38:25 PM

Anyway, I believe in LTC. I have thousands of LTC. Worst thing that could happen is that I lose all my money; life will continue.
Best thing that could happen is LTC skyrockets like never before; my life improves.

So... what could really go wrong? Nothing.

I'm with ya on this.  This thread is the most contrarian indicator of all time.  It happened before with LTC, and it will happen again.  When it does I'm going to laugh my ass off at all of these bears, as LTC will easily hit $120-150 on the next major rally, maybe higher.  Their jaws will absolutely hit the floor on how high it will go.

Feel free to quote me for future reference.

If LTC hits anywhere between $100 and $200 within 1 year, I'll give you 10 Litecoins - by that time worth (at least) $1k.

You can quote me for future reference :p.
rikkejohn

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:44:26 PM

Fact is, nobody knows, and it could all collapse tomorrow.

You can guess, and try and base that on what you know has been the case in the past, whether t has endured over a long-term (in cryptoland), market cap, culture, the exchanges, and whatever.

Nothing touches LTC in the alt world.

It could all end now for it, but I think there is too much money to be made by a small number of people to let it die.

They're biding their time, in my opinion, and stocking up. Then watch it fly for 2 months.

If I am wrong, I can't see any future for altcoins. Nothing out there has the same potential yet. The X-coin craze has actually damaged the possibility of a potential replacement.

Number 2 alt has to appeal to the mainstream, not kids and people with a paranoid fantasy, and be more user friendly than BTC.

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:25:36 PM

LTC is done. I had invested and currently at a loss so would be happy if it pumps, but I can see this has no future. Just a copy with a faster but still very slow transaction speed.

What price did you buy in at?

Around 0.018. Misjudged the bottom badly and now am stuck. Will hold for a couple of months to see if it recovers.

Long term this is useless. I am just hoping there is a pump to cut my losses.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
$erver-X

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:43:46 PM

i bought some LTCs and sold most of them but few are still there in my cryptsy account
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 03:10:30 AM

LTC at this price is a sure bet imo. if u have free cash buy now and wait few months to make even 10x

TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:20:21 PM

LTC at this price is a sure bet imo. if u have free cash buy now and wait few months to make even 10x

10x Grin

You better quit eating those mushrooms.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
newuser01

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:22:04 PM

Serious investors don't invest in cryptos yet. But if they did, they wouldn't invest in LTC.

What coin would they invest in?
BRE
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 04:46:04 PM

i have LTC since price was $ 40 , $ 30 and now ....  Cry Cry Cry Cry
and im not sure LTC can rise again to hit more than $50 , but i hope it will hit $ 25 at least to recover some of my loss

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

https://lucky.lat/

Contact Us!
sales@lucky.lat
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: