Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Legit Bulk Amazon accounts with balance @ 80 %  (Read 1477 times)
anonymous22 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:56:41 PM

Hey there,
I get bulk amazon accounts with balances "varies from $100 to $500" regularly daily, they are so legit and the balance is gift cards redeemed on these accounts, I am trying to sell them at 80% and after you order one of them, you will get the username and password of this account and also I can help you to transfer this balance within 24 - 48 hours "Usually in less than 12 hours".
so if you are interested, pm me or post on here.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:54:57 AM

How exactly do you obtain "legit" amazon accounts daily?

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:18:02 AM

I may get one or two accounts one day and nothing for the next day, i got them by chance from day to another.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:35:14 AM

I may get one or two accounts one day and nothing for the next day, i got them by chance from day to another.

He asked ''how''.
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:01:58 AM

He asked ''how''.

From Refunds dude Smiley
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 02:07:01 AM

Everything you say about this doesn't sound legit at all. Gift cards are loaded on there at one time or another, so why don't you sell these "legit" gift cards instead?

darkghost568

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 03:33:07 AM

Everything you say about this doesn't sound legit at all. Gift cards are loaded on there at one time or another, so why don't you sell these "legit" gift cards instead?
Because they're already cashed to the account. You can transfer the balance to your own account by calling Amazon support. I was skeptical myself, but I have bought from him before and can vouch for him. Everything went smoothly.
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:33:26 AM

Odds are they're hacked accounts. There are plenty of forums where people sell this sort of thing. I doubt OP is going to directly rip anyone off, but you may have some issues if you transfer funds like this to your account more than once or twice.

Note that you're usually not stealing from the person whose account got hacked - you're stealing from Amazon, because these funds are likely acquired from social engineering Amazon via the hacked account.

You can make your own decisions regarding whether or not you care. I'm definitely not buying, though.

Othat1981

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:04:14 AM

Odds are they're hacked accounts. There are plenty of forums where people sell this sort of thing. I doubt OP is going to directly rip anyone off, but you may have some issues if you transfer funds like this to your account more than once or twice.

Note that you're usually not stealing from the person whose account got hacked - you're stealing from Amazon, because these funds are likely acquired from social engineering Amazon via the hacked account.

You can make your own decisions regarding whether or not you care. I'm definitely not buying, though.

I agree, and i don't care personally
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 11:06:14 AM

Guys it is just an offer, Take it or leave it. Smiley
Mr Tea

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 11:28:54 AM

I think anonymous22 just resells these things. Didn't you get in to trouble for selling Starbucks codes that all got chargebacked a month or so ago? Same thing will probably happen to these.

anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 11:42:45 AM

I have found that my starbucks supplier was scamming me and selling me carded cards, but these amazon accounts are without any single problem, some guys have used it to order and everything went very ok and I won't sell something I got a single problem.
MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 11:56:12 AM

I have found that my starbucks supplier was scamming me and selling me carded cards, but these amazon accounts are without any single problem, some guys have used it to order and everything went very ok and I won't sell something I got a single problem.
  Ahhhh, today's youth ... so naive.  Smiley  Why don't you realize that these "accounts" may be legit TO YOU but the way they were initially obtained can't possibly be.  Just like SB cards (of which I have purchased many) everyone says they are "fully legit because "their supplier" told me so."   Yah.

If they work, that's fine, but let's be serious about how they were initially obtained. You think "your suppliers" are going to tell you how they obtained them?  I think if you remove the "legit" description from your OP you might not be so harassed.  Wink
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:36:53 PM

As I said before, this is just an offer, if you like it ...take it and if not just you don't have to post negative replies. I have my own customers and they are very satisfied with my service, So if anyone does not like this offer, it will be ok with me but just stop garbage my thread.

Thanks for understanding guys.
Clegg

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:43:43 PM

As I said before, this is just an offer, if you like it ...take it and if not just you don't have to post negative replies. I have my own customers and they are very satisfied with my service, So if anyone does not like this offer, it will be ok with me but just stop garbage my thread.

Thanks for understanding guys.

People are allowed to voice their concerns especially when someone is likely to be scammed somewhere down the line. You might currently have customers who are happy to get massive discounts, but they wont be that happy in x amount of time when they see their accounts have negative balances and Amazon passes on their details to the fraud squad.
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:47:51 PM

But you'll probably be saying this about these cards a month from now. Just think about it. You have no idea where the guy you are buying them off is getting them from and they may be working now but once the person they've been carded from finds out they'll soon go the same way your Starbucks cards went.
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:22:54 AM

Got account with $397 in stock now.
WoopDeBoop

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:20:20 PM

how mch do you want for the account? 80% of it's value? that seems like a lot considering how sketchy it is. maybe 50%

anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:40:35 PM

how mch do you want for the account? 80% of it's value? that seems like a lot considering how sketchy it is. maybe 50%

You got a pm, it is so clean and you can see this by yourself if you will order it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: