Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:11:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: !BIT-CHIKUN.COM! [SATOSHI DOES NOT PLAY DICE!!] $200 UP FOR GRABS THIS WEEK  (Read 10960 times)
derrend (OP)

Activity: 707
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 02:01:52 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2017, 06:07:02 AM by derrend

Translations:
ChineseMalayHindiSpanishRussian
ArabicBengaliPortugueseIndonesianFrench

Contact us:
Website- https://bit-chikun.com
Twitter- https://twitter.com/bitchikun
GitHub- https://github.com/bit-chikun/chikun

The first ever gambling website based purely on risk aversion, made possible by the emergence of cryptographic currencies.

About bit-chikun.com:
Inspired by Satoshi Nakamoto's example of what the global financial system would look like when occams razor is liberally applied (and Googles simplicity regarding their search page), we decided to re-examine the concept of gambling.

Commonly, when a wager is placed the outcome of that wager will depend on an event such as a coin toss, horse race, football game etc, but now thanks to the instantaneous and irreversible nature of crypto we can take occams razor (like Satoshi) to this situation and remove the random event.

How bit-chikun.com works in a nutshell:
A user visits our website, generates a one time bitcoin deposit address and sends some BTC there.
This deposit is registered by our website and matched to another deposit completely at random.
The user who made the highest deposit (was less risk averse) wins the pot total and has all the BTC sent back to them. (the loser goes home empty handed).

A word on security:
All of our sites traffic is processed using HTTPS for maximum privacy and security.

Also this shows that we have registered with a trustworthy certificate authority and can be identified/held accountable for any fraudulent activity were it to occur on our site.

Fees:
Minimum deposit amount is 0.001 BTC.
Deposits lower than the minimum will not be picked up or processed by our system and we will make no effort to return them.

We take a 2% vig from the losing deposit in each successful matching.

Example -
Alice deposits 10 BTC
Bob deposits 1 BTC

Alice’s' deposit is greater than Bobs so she gets her 10 BTC back plus 0.98 of Bobs BTC since we (bit-chikun) took 0.02 as a fee from Bobs deposit.

Deposit addresses:
Deposit addresses are single use only.

More on security:
Only the bare minimum amount of BTC is in our possession at any one time, deposits are typically held for one confirmation and then sent away.

When a deposit comparison is made and funds are sent, the inputs used are the exact same inputs that correspond to the deposit addresses which basically means that double spend attacks would be very difficult because if the attack was unsuccessful then the attackers funds would be processed as a legitimate bet (no harm done), if successful the attackers funds would evaporate from out wallet address and it would be like the deposit never happened (again, no harm done).
SatoshiDice employs a similar tactic apparently.

We require only 1 confirmation before a transaction becomes eligible to be processed so in a normal scenario you should not be without your bitcoins for more than 10minutes (average block discovery time regarding BTC).
We attempt to match your wager with other deposits in the system to a maximum of 3 confirmations at which point your funds are returned as we were unsuccessful in providing you with an opponent.

Transparency:
All successful interactions are published on our results page with links to the wallet addresses and transaction numbers. An index ID is also provided for easy identification should a problem ever arise.

The results page is searchable for IDs, addresses, deposit amounts and transaction identification numbers.

Double deposits and minimum amount  deposits are not displayed on the results page, in these cases your deposit address and transaction id and even the BTC address you sent it from can be used to identify your deposit and it will be easily viewable on the blockchain.

Return addresses:
Return addresses are supplied by users before making their deposits, bit-chikun.com takes no responsibility for funds returned to addresses outside of your control.

More info:
bit-chikun.com ltd's method for random database matching as a form of decision making regarding cryptographic currencies and their interactions or determining the nature of an interaction based purely on the risk aversion of the participants as opposed to the outcome of an event is protected by international copyright.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
derrend (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 08:34:53 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 10:42:01 AM by derrend

Now officially incorporated with copyright Smiley
LuaPod

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:29:37 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 10:34:07 PM by LuaPod

This project interests me a whole lot. If you guys ever need any assistance (Particularly securing your wallets and keeping the web server from communicating with them) I would be glad to do some work with you guys.

Current Project:
http://luapod-web.cloudapp.net    (Demonstration of my accounting and transaction security framework) Login is disabled
derrend (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 11:48:02 PM

This project interests me a whole lot. If you guys ever need any assistance (Particularly securing your wallets and keeping the web server from communicating with them) I would be glad to do some work with you guys.
Thanks very much for the vote of confidence and we will definitely bare your offer in mind Smiley
Thanks for being the first poster in the thread too! Cheesy
LuaPod

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:38:29 AM

Thanks very much for the vote of confidence and we will definitely bare your offer in mind Smiley
Thanks for being the first poster in the thread too! Cheesy

Np, I will be keeping my eye on this for sure.
derrend (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 10:41:08 AM

LAUNCHED!!!!!!! Grin
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:07:09 PM

LAUNCHED!!!!!!! Grin

Well i tried a game. Nothing shows up anywhere lol. Time to recheck if all works.
Getting a Server 500 error.
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 08:52:40 PM

So what's going on with this ? Is it working ?
derrend (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 11:40:09 PM

Apologies, I was unaware the thread was still active.
Facebook suspended our ad campaign at launch for some reason and no crowd = no game so we hope to relaunch in the near future Smiley
derrend (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 06:03:07 AM

Surprise everybody Grin the first ever purely risk averse game is back online!!

Are you bit chikun??  Cool
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:55:41 PM

Your ltd pdf docs retunring 404 error.

derrend (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 11:44:46 PM

Your ltd pdf docs retunring 404 error.

You are correct, I stripped them out when I revamped the site a few months ago because they were a bit-pointless (see what I did there, lol).
I will remove them from the ann.

Thank you for letting me know Smiley
derrend (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 09:13:29 AM

I'll be depositing 0.001 BTC every 30 minutes on bit-chikun for the next 7 days, there's almost 0.01 BTC up for grabs on there already, come and get it fellas! Cheesy
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:53:26 PM

This occurs a problem?
I made two deposits, one yesterday and one today, however till date no information if I won or lost

Att,

Luks
derrend (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 01:48:15 AM

This occurs a problem?
I made two deposits, one yesterday and one today, however till date no information if I won or lost
Do you have the txid's or deposit addresses so I can take a look?
luksbit

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:58:54 AM

Follow the TXiD:

5d092b98a1fb54795920c2c9c8ed32b74e52714aad5d483bc506a357409432ad --- 0,00131 BTC

89dfac9ded2e0c14d4102c51fe59b827c0d2ce7d1076df979f746458d746c33c ---    0,001303 BTC

Att,

Luks
luksbit

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 01:37:42 PM

Thanks for listening
Even though few satoshis worth there for support ...
att,
Luks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: