Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:38:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS AMAZON GIFT CODE  (Read 755 times)
btclegonaire (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:16:42 AM

I HAVE A NEW AMAZON GIFT CODE FOR $175 .  WANNA TRADE PLZ SEND ME YOUR OFFERS FOR BTC
darkghost568

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 03:30:36 AM

Can you prove their legitamacy?
btclegonaire (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 04:41:58 AM

already proved ...even after you told me amazon gift codes were not sent from Amazon.com Gift Card gc-orders@gc.email.amazon.com which anyone that orders these cards can tell you it is true there are ordered from there
Balls

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:42:03 PM

He probably means can you prove they were legitimately purchased? Where are you purchasing them from and how can people know they wont get hit with a chargeback like many people do buying cards on here?
petestheman

Activity: 406
Merit: 257

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 11:29:07 PM

He probably means can you prove they were legitimately purchased? Where are you purchasing them from and how can people know they wont get hit with a chargeback like many people do buying cards on here?

This I think is a misconception. Many people do not get hit with chargebacks. When I question some one I feel that it is more because I feel bad thinking that some one is getting screwed. Basically if you have no morals I doubt that you will encounter a chargeback especially if you use it quickly. If you really want to be sure make him buy you something and then release escrow when you receive the item. The seller should only deal with trusted users when using that method.  Grin

BINGO! BOUNTIES : BOUNTY AND COMMUNITY MANAGERS

FINDING CRYPTO PROJECTS WHICH CAN MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:06:30 AM

This I think is a misconception. Many people do not get hit with chargebacks. When I question some one I feel that it is more because I feel bad thinking that some one is getting screwed. Basically if you have no morals I doubt that you will encounter a chargeback especially if you use it quickly. If you really want to be sure make him buy you something and then release escrow when you receive the item. The seller should only deal with trusted users when using that method.  Grin
amazon sends you a bill, and if you don't pay up, they blacklist your address.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 05:32:56 AM

i m buying Amazon GC
but are you ready to go first or use escrow service?

Available
PM me to rent this space.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: