Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:35:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRICE DROP] Selling League of Legends Account  (Read 2117 times)
rogesald (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:46:29 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 07:21:33 PM by rogesald

Hey there! I'm looking to sell my League of Legends account.
It's 100% mine, started from scratch. Ended S3 with Gold and has now decayed to Silver 1.
Currently has 4248 IP and 6 RP, 9 Rune Pages with plenty of runes of all kinds, 968 Normal wins and a 25/55 Win/Loss ratio in ranked at 60 points. Has 103 Champions and lots of skins being (legendaries and season rewards will be in parenthesis and bold):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akali: Crimson Akali - Amumu: Pharaoh Amumu - Anivia: Hextech Anivia, Blackfrost Anivia (Legendary) - Annie: Red Riding Annie - Ashe: Frelijord Ashe, Amethyst Ashe - Blitzcrank: Definitely Not Blitzcrank - Cho'Gath: Gentleman Cho'Gath (Legendary) - Corki: Urfrider Corki - Dr. Mundo: Corporate Mundo (Legendary) - Elise: Victorious Elise (Gold Reward S3) - Ezreal: Nottingham Ezreal - Fiddlesticks: Surprise Party Fiddlesticks - Fiora: Headmistress Fiora - Gangplank: Special Forces Gangplank - Garen: Commando Garen, Steel Legion Garen - Gragas: Scuba Gragas, Gragas, Esq, Vandal Gragas - Heimerdinger: Alien Invader Heimerdinger (Legendary) - Janna: Queen Janna - Jarvan: Darkforge Jarvan - Jax: Angler Jax - Katarina: Kitty Cat Katarina, Slay Belle Katarina - Kennen: Swamp Master Kennen - Kha'Zix: Mecha Kha'Zix - Kog'Maw: Jurassic Kog'Maw - Lee Sin: Muay Thai Lee Sin - Leona: Valkyre Leona - Malzahar: Dijin Malzahar - Master Yi: Chosen Master Yi - Morgana: Ghost Bride Morgana - Nasus: Galactic Nasus, Infernal Nasus (Legendary) - Nautilus: AustroNautilus - Nidalee: French Maid Nidalee, Pharaoh Nidalee, Bewitching Nidalee, Headhunter Nidalee - Nocturne: Haunted Nocturne - Nunu: TPA Nunu - Pantheon: Myrmidon Pantheon - Riven: Battle Bunny Riven - Shen: Yellow Jacket Shen - Shyvana: Ice Drake Shyvana - Singed: Augmented Singed - Sion: Hextech Sion - Sona: Arcade Sona - Soraka: Celestine Soraka - Swain: Bilgewater Swain - Talon: Dragonblade Talon - Teemo: Cottontal Teemo - Tristana: Firefighter Tristana (Legendary) - Trundle: Traditional Trundle - Tryndamere: Highlander Tryndamere, Sultan Tryndamere - Twitch: Gangster Twitch - Vayne: Dragonslayer Vayne, Aristocrat Vayne - Viktor: Prototype Viktor - Volibear: Rune Guard Volibear - Yasuo: High Noon Yasuo - Zed: Shockblade Zed - Ziggs: Snow Day Ziggs - Zilean: Time Machine Zilean
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to LOL Calculator (which is agreed to be the most reliable source http://lolcalculator.com/), my account is worth 245.95$ which translates to about .6034 BTC, however I will sell this account at .31 BTC.

If you have any questions, are intrested, or I missed anything, be sure to tell me in the comments below, otherwise if you want to contact me about the sale feel free to send me a private message.

Have a nice day!
-Roger
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:02:23 AM

May I know why are you selling it? You are quitting LoL for good? You switched to another game? Or you just need money badly?
rogesald (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:45:08 AM

Honestly it's a mix between I need the money badly and I'm quitting LoL for good, I just don't have enough time these days to keep playing (as you can see by my silver decay) and the money would do wonders around the house. That, and I've spent an embarrassingly large amount of money on my account.
rogesald (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:34:14 PM

Bump x5, prices negotiable
Undernoxo

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 05:49:23 PM

Not planning to hijack your thread or anything, I am just informing that your account is actually worth 50-60$ in real market. 0.6BTC is way too overpriced.

Undernoxo

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 06:33:04 PM

You sure? All those skins amount to way more than 60$, including the S3 reward and 9 rune pages with a copious amount of runes themselves
Edit: Heck if you don't believe me go ahead and plug the account into the calculator I provided, or go look up one and plug the account in

One thing is the price you paid for all the skins, and another thing is the market price, which is way lower than the price you paid for all those skins.

https://i.imgur.com/lxgIH6A.png

For 0.6BTC or less a buyer can get a D1 acc with all champions and all needed rune pages and big amounts of skins.

Don't forget that LoL is a game and not anything of value, your account is only worth the amount that a potential buyer will pay to you. And that's 50-60$ from my experience.

my 2 cents

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: