Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 05:34:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero Beeched Whale Watching! ***PARTY THREAD***  (Read 2650 times)
robinwilliams (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:35:52 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 10:45:12 PM by robinwilliams

We've all seen this happen before  Cheesy

this is the popcorn talk, tracking & discussion thread.  My understanding is that it has to happen by the end of tomorrow correct?  and bcx is in the US somewhere so that should help nail down the time zone.

as updates happen - whether they be found in the Monero ANN thread or the Poloniex trollbox or wherever ... we will bring the news here!

Edit:  Countdown clock.  http://itsalmo.st/#timetokillxmr

BCX FOREVER

whap

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:42:19 PM

boring  Roll Eyes
robinwilliams (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:55:34 PM

So CoinHoarder says that he thinks bcx is maybeprobably working with ArtForz ...  I looked at history and this is one of the first posts i saw

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=63365.msg742437#msg742437

i do quote

Not to mention I said from the start that CPU coins are a fucking stupid idea because even a tiny botnet can trivially 51% em.
hell3

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:05:52 PM

I was wondering what robinwilliams is now doing trolling the altcoin section of the bitcointalk forum after killing himself, now I realise, this is hell.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 06:02:16 PM

Just checked Bter...Monero's been stable for a while.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Quantumbud

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:07:09 PM

I'm sure we needed a brand new thread about this...
robinwilliams (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:40:26 PM

From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:42:05 PM

and bcx is in the US somewhere

BCX is located in Australia, bro

~CfA~

robinwilliams (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:52:41 PM

and bcx is in the US somewhere

BCX is located in Australia, bro

~CfA~

Did find this gem though  Grin

So where did you post that you sold most of your IXC?  And why?

I've been posting for at least a couple months now on various threads that I've had to sell to pay bills.  It wasn't all at once, just a few blocks at a time as I needed the money.

I will not go below 1% or 210,000 IXC.  I'll beg, borrow and steal before I sell anymore.  And if I can get any money to buy BTC I will start buying my IXC back.

I've been out of a job since last year so making ends meet has been a very difficult task for me.  My wife is not very happy about all the money I pumped into this imaginary crypto money.  She keeps telling me:  "It's not even real money."  Haha.

I hope to prove her wrong and show her all the real things this imaginary money can buy [within the next year].

I have about 240,000 IXC on a hard drive some where from back in the day when I routinely forked it. I also have about 60K on another set of flash drives from DS several exchanges back then also. Recently I started going through a bunch of flash drives and found 400K of SC2 across several hundred wallets I setup to attack it on launch day as well pleasantly finding 9500 LTC I totally forgot I had mined during the first few weeks.

Best of luck on IXC but I seriously doubt it is going anywhere.

Theoretically you have about ~10 BTC but selling off that much IXC would be near impossible, so yeah, hold it or sell it slow.

~BCX~
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:56:07 PM

So CoinHoarder says that he thinks bcx is maybeprobably working with ArtForz ...  I looked at history and this is one of the first posts i saw

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=63365.msg742437#msg742437

i do quote

Not to mention I said from the start that CPU coins are a fucking stupid idea because even a tiny botnet can trivially 51% em.

Please don't state this as if it's fact.. it is only speculation that I think he may have an accomplice. He could be bluffing for all I know.
ProGamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:57:57 PM

What's the best kind of popcorn for this public event?
robinwilliams (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:58:10 PM

Please don't state this as if it's fact.. it is only speculation that I think he may have an accomplice. He could be bluffing for all I know.

ya i know.  i can change it to maybe instead of maybeprobly if you'd like (other people say you are a bcx sockpuppet)

i 100% agree he's working with more people.  I highly suspect that AFTER the last monero attack he hooked up w bytecoin devs and then SOMETHING threw hiim over the edge and he decided he could be successful.

he was bragging but saying he wasn't gonna do it - till something happened behind the curtains that made him know he could do it for certain.
robinwilliams (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:01:35 PM

I got my specialty monero popcorn

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Susies-Sweets-Eats/262034647182812
ProGamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:04:27 PM

I got my specialty monero popcorn

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Susies-Sweets-Eats/262034647182812

Nice!

Also, how's the after life treating you Mr. Williams?
robinwilliams (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:05:16 PM

Also, how's the after life treating you Mr. Williams?

Just in altcoin hell like the rest of you ... but we're about to get a show that'll make altcoinhell worth it Grin  Cheesy
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:10:24 PM

ya i know.  i can change it to maybe instead of maybeprobly if you'd like (other people say you are a bcx sockpuppet)

i 100% agree he's working with more people.  I highly suspect that AFTER the last monero attack he hooked up w bytecoin devs and then SOMETHING threw hiim over the edge and he decided he could be successful.

he was bragging but saying he wasn't gonna do it - till something happened behind the curtains that made him know he could do it for certain.

Lol.. I am not a BCX sock puppet. I am just someone who is highly entertained from this ordeal seeing as though I don't own any Monero or Cryptonote coins. I think Zerocoin/Zerocash will be better options as far as anonymity goes.

People claim you can't trust the Zerocash implementation, but according to Matthew Green (I think that's his name) on Twitter (ZeroCoin/Zerocash dev), he said it is more like having to trust that 1 out of 20 people didn't cheat you. As long as 1 out of the 20 people were honest in generating the accumulator, Zerocash will be a "trust less" implementation. Call me naive, but I have faith they will set it up properly with little trust required.
robinwilliams (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:12:20 PM

Lol.. I am not a BCX sock puppet. I am just someone who is highly entertained from this ordeal seeing as though I don't own any Monero or Cryptonote coins. I think Zerocoin/Zerocash will be better options as far as anonymity goes.

People claim you can't trust the Zerocash implementation, but according to Matthew Green (I think that's his name) on Twitter (ZeroCoin/Zerocash dev), he said it is more like having to trust that 1 out of 20 people didn't cheat you. As long as 1 out of the 20 people were honest in generating the accumulator, Zerocash will be a "trust less" implementation. Call me naive, but I have faith they will set it up properly with little trust required.

i don't care what ... just no more monero threads on the front page lozl
robinwilliams (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 11:39:24 PM

I would love to have access to his inbox right now ...
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 12:20:55 AM

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=860_1410901228
robinwilliams (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:50:23 AM

Poloniex down for 5 min while bcx runs the ddos he's gonna throw at the pools lol it is HAPPENING folks.  Gonna see all them humping whales with xmr double down then rotting on the beech as xmr turns to bcx

Bcx in da house mofos!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: