Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:41:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 Afghan troops disappear from Cape Cod base  (Read 894 times)
Rigon (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:55:29 PM

They don't feel these guys are a threat…

They probably didn't feel like any of the other Afghan soldiers that killed American soldiers were threat either until the event occurred…

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/22/three-afghan-soldiers-reported-missing-from-cape-cod-base/
Three Afghan National Army soldiers are missing from a Cape Cod military base where they had been taking part in a training exercise.

The Massachusetts National Guard reported that the three were reported missing by security personnel at Joint Base Cape Cod late Saturday. A statement identified the soldiers as Maj. Jan Mohammad Arash, 48, Cpt. Mohammad Nasir Askarzada, 18, and Cpt. Noorullah Aminyar, 20.

Pentagon officials who spoke to Fox News say they do not feel that the missing soldiers pose a public threat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noviapriani

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:23:55 PM

They probably attended the "man made global warming" march in NY...I'm sure they'll be back shortly.  like John Kerry said, we need to protect Muslims from "climate change".

umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:15:30 PM

Let me get this straight, we bring Afghan soldiers to the US to "train" them and are shocked when they go missing?  And of course our government is telling us that "they are no threat" to us?  I'm sure they're only out sight seeing and will return shortly!    BAhahahahaha.........yeah right!  

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:24:36 PM

Maybe they just don't want to go home? I know I wouldn't.  Huh

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:54:00 PM

If I'm reading this correctly it seems that being 18 and 20, respectively, is quite young to be ranking a captain. And let's face it these days, if you're Arab and don't show up to work on time, there will be a BOLO put out for you whether justified or not.
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 06:51:05 PM

Asylum seekers?  Wink

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:00:12 AM

I'm more surprised that the 18 and 20 year old were captains in the Afghanistani military.  Do they even university degrees?  Do they even experience before promotions?  Huh

I read the soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan make really good money compared to the locals too, so those guys were probably "balling" by Afghan standards.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:28:55 PM

We bring over many,many nationalities to train them for military operations and equipment.  Over the years many of the trainees get a look at the US and want to stay, so they go missing. We have thousands here from many decades past.  These three guys were officers, the lowest rank a Captain. The only thing they probably plan on doing is signing up at a college for a free education.   I would worry about the 40 terrorist from ISIS that are throughout the country now. FBI has them "under observation" which does not give me any comfort.  

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
DhaniBoy

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:30:41 PM

maybe something has happened to the soldiers, the soldiers could be escaped because the pressure on the military training ground, or it could be the soldier was killed because of security reasons, or it could be the kidnapped soldiers to an international interest, a lot of possibilities that could happen ...
hopefully they are still alive, hopefully something happens to the best of their ...  Cool

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:34:41 PM

maybe something has happened to the soldiers, the soldiers could be escaped because the pressure on the military training ground, or it could be the soldier was killed because of security reasons, or it could be the kidnapped soldiers to an international interest, a lot of possibilities that could happen ...
hopefully they are still alive, hopefully something happens to the best of their ...  Cool

Yeah, something happened, they got their heads tangled up in those strippers' G-strings.

http://www.topix.com/religion/islam/2014/09/islamic-modesty-missing-afghan-soldiers-did-what
Mr.Bitty

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:41:06 PM

Three more ISIS members in America. Instead of sneaking across the Mexico border, these three got some quality training in US tactics and free room and board before they set off to build their bombs.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( DICEBITCO.IN | → BE THE BANK! ←| BEAUTIFUL UI | @Official Thread | @Twitter)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: