Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:31:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to earn some quick btc  (Read 4803 times)
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3261

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:01:56 PM

I was also thinking about  faucet, but I have found most of the member are not recommending faucet. So as a newcomer what should I do?

It is no easier for a veteran to "earn" BTC than a newcomer. Unless you want to start a business or you are willing to work for pennies per hour, the best way to obtain bitcoins is to buy them.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:45:04 PM

I was also thinking about  faucet, but I have found most of the member are not recommending faucet. So as a newcomer what should I do?

It is no easier for a veteran to "earn" BTC than a newcomer. Unless you want to start a business or you are willing to work for pennies per hour, the best way to obtain bitcoins is to buy them.

Veterans can get a decent amount in signature campaings from what i've researched, it's pretty much the only way besides paying with your fiat..
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:21:15 PM

Same question is can you quick earn money, because bitcoin = money
answer  is, it depends only from you
Vslacha

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:33:12 AM

If you have no money to invest on BTC, then I suggest you to spend more time on this forum. You can make some btc throguh signature campaign.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:31:40 PM

If you have no money to invest on BTC, then I suggest you to spend more time on this forum. You can make some btc throguh signature campaign.
it seems this is the case from what i've seen, but apparently it takes ages until you can post in the required member level, and all good campaings are closed anyway so...
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 11:36:28 AM

it seems this is the case from what i've seen, but apparently it takes ages until you can post in the required member level, and all good campaings are closed anyway so...

Try bitin.io signature campaign. It is still open! Smiley

~~MZ~~

neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:56:39 AM

It seems most ad signatures pay dogshit. Primedice used to pay a decent amount, the rest... too much posting needed, way too much time, one could make more working in McDonalds so to speak.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:27:51 PM

at first you can use faucets, then I advise you to invest in altcoins after a good search
Daylightx

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:30:45 PM

Faucets > Money > Invest

Best way ever.
grosminer

Activity: 718
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:35:07 PM

Faucets can be good, but only if you invest some time first,
Try to find some with referral system and get a lot of em.
Do some research and use a lot of em, then you can use those btc to invest in alts, or you can try to gamble some (i try to invest 50% and gamble 50%

Sonny

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:36:23 PM

Faucets > Money > Invest

Best way ever.

Not really.
How much can you get from faucets each day? I believe it is probably less than 1 USD (~0.0025 btc at current price).

IMO, unless you are able to get a large number of refs, you should spend your time on other things.
Sonny

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:39:44 PM

At newbie rank, you may join the Bitin.io campaign to get 0.00004 a post.
When you get to member rank, you can switch to other campaigns like Pocket Dice (assuming it is still open then) and LuckyBit (the campaigns get free spot released regularly).
plaxant

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 05:22:36 PM

Instead of just relying on faucets, the best way I have found is find away to generate referrals to the faucets. That way you're multiplying your efforts at least.

GenieBTC

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 12:03:50 PM

Bet big in a bitcoin gambling site.
jimmy01

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:01:53 PM

Try Gambling and if your lucky you can get quick btc  Smiley
or try this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=805650.0
FirestarterX

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:23:28 PM

Bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme.

You can get rich slowly from http://bit-vortex.com/faucet
newflesh

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:33:16 PM

Faucets are a complete waste of time for earning btc, you're literally spending hours clicking away for less than a dollars worth of bitcoin.

You can earn some coin from sig campaigns but most of them pay monthly so it's not that quick (plus you'll probably get banned if you're shitposting lots of spam comments)
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:13:00 PM

You can buy btc with fiat.
btc is really cheap now.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
beaknuke

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:22:02 PM

faucets are cool for learning , i made mistakes with transferring money and so forth in the early days, so practicing with non-important money is useful, i still use some of them today as the referrals can be handy.  But it is only low-money.

With regards investing, i dont know... this is lowest i have seen the value and if i invested a lot of money in March it would have lost half it's value right now but will it recover?  who knows. 

Only invest what you can afford to loose, its very true indeed and stay away from Crypto Stocks

ahri

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:32:03 PM

I give blow jobs for 5 btc  Smiley

Stripping = 1 BTC

Fullservice 10 BTC

thats an easy way to make some btc
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: