Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:52:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling $60 in iTunes gift cards for 1 BTC  (Read 939 times)
MarketNeutral (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 01:53:48 AM

I have four $15 iTunes gift cards. $60 total. The backs remain intact and have not been scratched off. I'm selling all 4 for 1 BTC. First come, first serve. USA and Canada only. PM me if you're interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ccliu

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 01:55:30 AM

too good to be true..
MarketNeutral (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 02:09:13 AM

too good to be true..

Not really. (unless iTunes gift cards expire? I don't see an expiry on them, and they're only a year old.) I received them as a gift, have no use for them and just want to get rid of them. I don't feel like haggling and dealing with going back and forth trying to find the highest payer so yeah...1 bitcoin.
PM if interested.
MarketNeutral (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 02:20:56 AM

Sold.
REF

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 02:47:11 AM

pretty good. Sold 3 products all in one day. To bad anyone can post and say sold a few hours later. You should try to get the purchaser to post on the threads to gain a little rep... that is if your trying to gain any.
MarketNeutral (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 03:04:05 AM

pretty good. Sold 3 products all in one day. To bad anyone can post and say sold a few hours later. You should try to get the purchaser to post on the threads to gain a little rep... that is if your trying to gain any.

Thanks for assuming so much.

The buyer has agreed to leave positive feedback for me in the 'List of Honest Traders' thread when the items arrive, a thread in which I already have positive feedback. And frankly, it's nobody's business except whom I sent PMs to. Nor would I impose upon the buyer to post in any other threads. If I were trying to "gain a little rep" then I wouldn't bother going about it like this. I don't like spending too much time hassling with small transactions such as these 3 today (because I actually have a life outside of this forum, like a job, a wife, kids, etc), and it's only fun for me if these sales are fast and straightforward. I actually accomplished my goal of quickly selling some stuff I've been meaning to get rid of. It's also a nice way to test the market first hand, since I work in finance. I'm trying to support real world bitcoin transactions and increase velocity no matter how small.
nckrazze

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 05:21:05 AM

Thanks for assuming so much.

The buyer has agreed to leave positive feedback for me in the 'List of Honest Traders' thread when the items arrive, a thread in which I already have positive feedback. And frankly, it's nobody's business except whom I sent PMs to. Nor would I impose upon the buyer to post in any other threads. If I were trying to "gain a little rep" then I wouldn't bother going about it like this. I don't like spending too much time hassling with small transactions such as these 3 today (because I actually have a life outside of this forum, like a job, a wife, kids, etc), and it's only fun for me if these sales are fast and straightforward. I actually accomplished my goal of quickly selling some stuff I've been meaning to get rid of. It's also a nice way to test the market first hand, since I work in finance. I'm trying to support real world bitcoin transactions and increase velocity no matter how small.

Amen to that.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 08:55:41 PM

Actually, I am the buyer, and I will be happy to leave positive feedback assuming everything goes through alright. I purchased all three items, so I just had the seller send the Gift Cards with the other stuff that I ordered. I have no reason to believe that MarketNeutral is anything but honest at this point, and will give much more definite positive feedback once everything is said and done.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: