Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 06:19:39 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem initiating unsigned transaction  (Read 1082 times)
corsa (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:40:35 PM

I have Armory 0.92.2 running on Windows 8.1. Armory is online, connected, all synced up and databases all built, running just fine.

However, I can't seem to create an offline transaction to move to my offline Armory installed on another machine.

On the online armory, I click Offline Transactions -> Create New Offline Transaction and then enter the Address, Amount, and Fee. Then, I hit "Continue" and nothing happens. I've both waited 5 minutes for something to happen, and I've also clicked the button a few times in a row, just to try to get it to go, but nothing.

Any ideas?
CircusPeanut

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:02:05 PM

Please go open the Help menu and select "Submit Bug Report".

Reference a link to this thread in the bug report and I will post about the problem here.
corsa (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:21:14 PM

Thanks will do!
corsa (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 12:44:34 AM

UPDATE: While going through the motions to reproduce the problem, I was looking at the Wallet properties, and noticed it said the watch-only wallet belonged to someone else. I checked the box that said "This wallet is mine" and now the unsigned transaction process works.

So I'm guessing that was the issue.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: