Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:17:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New SUPER High-Income project!!! Get 40%  (Read 8824 times)
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 11:34:58 AM

Thread needs to be moved to the gambling section.

This.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 01:24:01 PM

Am I the only one who sees something reasonable in this?

Person A willingly invests in a Ponzi scheme.  He believes that his exit strategy will work, and the Ponzi scheme pays him 50% a month.  He bets that the Ponzi scheme will last long enough to pay him his money and interest.
Person B doesn't want as much risk, so Person A pays him 40% a month, reinvests in the Ponzi scheme, and insures his deposit from the scheme's collapse.

(BFL)^2 < 0
MarketNeutral

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 02:47:41 PM

Am I the only one who sees something reasonable in this?

Person A willingly invests in a Ponzi scheme.  He believes that his exit strategy will work, and the Ponzi scheme pays him 50% a month.  He bets that the Ponzi scheme will last long enough to pay him his money and interest.
Person B doesn't want as much risk, so Person A pays him 40% a month, reinvests in the Ponzi scheme, and insures his deposit from the scheme's collapse.

He did say it was an already established ponzi. I give him credit for that.
I know, right? It's hard to find fault with someone who's honest about what he's doing.  Cool
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 02:58:48 PM

Is this the same pyramid that pent is pushing? MMM-2012 or whatever.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 03:01:08 PM

It's a Ponzi/pyramid scheme (that gets openly communicated as such) by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Mavrodi. In the gambling section there's already a thread about it + "investment" oportunities.

I'm not sure how it should be possible to guarantee 40% per month payout, even if the scheme collapses within that month other than giving the final payout sum in escrow to a trusted 3rd party beforehand. That would defeat the purpose of rasing money in the first place I guess though...

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 03:48:31 PM

I need you to specify the details of what you need from me to assure you of my honesty and for you to invest!

I want to meet in person wherever it is you live, and see proof of residence and a copy of two forms of government ID.

Would you be willing to do that?

The title to his house as collateral would be enough for me. Sign it over and PM me a deposit address.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 03:58:34 PM

What could you give us that would make us trust you? Let's see...

• A detailed business plan
  • Full financial reports
  • Proof of identification
  • Lots of references
  • Collateral for a trusted member to hold and pay to investors if you default

That should do it!

THANX!
you're supposed to provide details, rather than replying in all caps.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
RedLine888 (OP)

Activity: 236
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 07:47:37 PM

I understand it!

Give me a little time to collect the info!

Whatever you think this thing WORKS!

I will provide details as soon as I can!
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 07:48:52 PM

I understand it!

Do additional exclamation marks increase your penis size?

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 07:49:36 PM

sounds legit
RedLine888 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 06:01:06 AM

I understand it!

Do additional exclamation marks increase your penis size?

I have no need in increasing it!!!!!!!

(specially for you)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
splatster

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 06:26:22 AM

I guess I'll be the first to point out that his account was inactive from late December 2011 up to a few days ago. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=12730;sa=showPosts)  Thats a HUGE red flag.  Where are the IP checking mods when you need them?
RedLine888 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 07:02:52 AM

I guess I'll be the first to point out that his account was inactive from late December 2011 up to a few days ago. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=12730;sa=showPosts)  Thats a HUGE red flag.  Where are the IP checking mods when you need them?

What is your point?
I have being mining all this time till now)
rastapool

Activity: 423

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 08:29:10 AM

http://i-mmm.com/en/index.php
It's madness

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Napster is down - this is the END of illegal file sharing!
splatster

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 02:55:49 PM

I guess I'll be the first to point out that his account was inactive from late December 2011 up to a few days ago. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=12730;sa=showPosts)  Thats a HUGE red flag.  Where are the IP checking mods when you need them?

What is your point?
So for 4 months you never posted anything on the forums?  Never even stopped by to see what was going on?  Never saw anything worth replying to?

EDIT: Also found this on their FAQ page:
Where do the gains come from?
Please, don't put that idea or thought into your head. By chance, do you know how the phone works? Or do you need to know at all? The important thing is that it does work. You press the button and hear the dial tone. Well, some kind of electromagnetic waves are involved, but who cares?!

And the same thing happens here: it WORKS! The wide experience of MMM and SG has proved it, although the deposits were growing extremely fast there – up to 100% per month, not 20-30% monthly. Just don´t get too confused with that; become a participant! Time is gold!

20% per month equals 9 times per year, and 30% –23 times per year. So, catch the moment and hurry to make money with the System. :-))

Well, ok. Let´s talk seriously about it.

How can you ask where the profit comes from? It is obvious – the money from the most recent participants provides and pays the gaining for the previous users. In order for the System to work well, it is necessary to have a monthly growth of 20-30% minimum, although it depends a lot on the users’ behavior.

Can we reach that amount? Easily! It is all about marketing and right strategy. Up to now we are doing great, so why wouldn’t we go ahead in the future? There will be more and more money in the System. So, we can do more and more advertising.

And what will happen when the flow of new users comes to the end? But, why would it if all the payments are punctual? On the contrary, the flow of new users will grow and grow, as more people get to know of our marvelous System. So, just become a participant and don’t be scared. :-))
RedLine888 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 01:22:03 PM

Major update! see 1st post!
RedLine888 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 01:30:05 PM

But it does allow you to benefit!

Go ahead till the PYRAMID is stable!
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 01:31:22 PM

Put this shit in the Gambling section so I don't have to see it. There's already a user there (pent) that is pushing the same idiotic scheme.

RedLine888 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 01:31:43 PM

I guess I'll be the first to point out that his account was inactive from late December 2011 up to a few days ago. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=12730;sa=showPosts)  Thats a HUGE red flag.  Where are the IP checking mods when you need them?

What is your point?
So for 4 months you never posted anything on the forums?  Never even stopped by to see what was going on?  Never saw anything worth replying to?

EDIT: Also found this on their FAQ page:
Where do the gains come from?
Please, don't put that idea or thought into your head. By chance, do you know how the phone works? Or do you need to know at all? The important thing is that it does work. You press the button and hear the dial tone. Well, some kind of electromagnetic waves are involved, but who cares?!

And the same thing happens here: it WORKS! The wide experience of MMM and SG has proved it, although the deposits were growing extremely fast there – up to 100% per month, not 20-30% monthly. Just don´t get too confused with that; become a participant! Time is gold!

20% per month equals 9 times per year, and 30% –23 times per year. So, catch the moment and hurry to make money with the System. :-))

Well, ok. Let´s talk seriously about it.

How can you ask where the profit comes from? It is obvious – the money from the most recent participants provides and pays the gaining for the previous users. In order for the System to work well, it is necessary to have a monthly growth of 20-30% minimum, although it depends a lot on the users’ behavior.

Can we reach that amount? Easily! It is all about marketing and right strategy. Up to now we are doing great, so why wouldn’t we go ahead in the future? There will be more and more money in the System. So, we can do more and more advertising.

And what will happen when the flow of new users comes to the end? But, why would it if all the payments are punctual? On the contrary, the flow of new users will grow and grow, as more people get to know of our marvelous System. So, just become a participant and don’t be scared. :-))
Just lost interest for BTC 'cause of unsuccesfull trade operation(
RedLine888 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2012, 01:35:02 PM

Put this shit in the Gambling section so I don't have to see it. There's already a user there (pent) that is pushing the same idiotic scheme.

People are getting CRAZY money on this idiotic scheme
You may pretend to call them idiots but they are RICH idiots!

My friend earned 12000 usd in a month thanx to MMM2011 'cause he was not scared!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: