Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:16:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] Old Antminer S1 Hashing Boards  (Read 1351 times)
argovian (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:46:44 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 03:36:49 PM by argovian

Not sure if there is any interest in these, but i'll have a few on hand after I finish my upgrades. I can ship them in the same packaging that the Upgrades came in (which is pretty extensive).

PM or post here if you are interested.
mstrongbow

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

3D Printed!

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:26:31 AM

Any controllers included or just the 2 hashing boards per S1?
Cheers!

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
*Got LootCrate?*
*My Stuff For Sale thread/s*   www.CryptoCause.org   Ask me about SEGMining Hosting!
"Don't undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible" - Edwin Land
BCwinning

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:28:56 AM

possible interest depending on price.

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
Mariowot

Activity: 639
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:25:57 AM

Whats the price?
Caraminer

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:26:35 AM

May be interested depending on the price...
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 12:49:31 PM

See PM

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
Caraminer

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 03:24:26 PM

No PM received?

See PM
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 03:34:01 PM

lol sorry, quoted the wrong post...

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
Caraminer

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 03:49:15 PM

Oh, ok. Do you have hashing boards?  Grin
argovian (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:19:23 PM

To answer a few of the PM Questions:

I am currently located in the US, Austin,TX to be exact. Pickup would be fine with me.

here's a pic of what i'm selling.

Escrow would be fine with me, via OgNasty or someone else on the BitcoinTalk list.

based on the PM Offers I'm ok with $15/board (neg) with buyer covering shipping.

This does NOT include the Control Board, as it is used up during the upgrade. I can include some of the leftover hex screws (4 per board).

One of these boards does not have the 6 Pin Connectors but instead has an adapter that screws into the board and let's you use the 6 pins. These will be included with this board.
Also for reference, 3 of the S1's were OC'd @ 200GH/s the other 3 were just run @ stock speeds. If you would prefer a Stock or OC board let me know.

I currently have only Upgraded 2 of the S1's (the stock ones). The remaining 5 are hopefully going to be done today/tomorrow. But that gives me a total of 14 of these boards available after my upgrade is done.

Hope that answers all the questions.
rkinnin

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:41:09 PM

To answer a few of the PM Questions:

I am currently located in the US, Austin,TX to be exact. Pickup would be fine with me.

here's a pic of what i'm selling.

Escrow would be fine with me, via OgNasty or someone else on the BitcoinTalk list.

based on the PM Offers I'm ok with $15/board (neg) with buyer covering shipping.

This does NOT include the Control Board, as it is used up during the upgrade. I can include some of the leftover hex screws (4 per board).

One of these boards does not have the 6 Pin Connectors but instead has an adapter that screws into the board and let's you use the 6 pins. These will be included with this board.
Also for reference, 3 of the S1's were OC'd @ 200GH/s the other 3 were just run @ stock speeds. If you would prefer a Stock or OC board let me know.

I currently have only Upgraded 2 of the S1's (the stock ones). The remaining 5 are hopefully going to be done today/tomorrow. But that gives me a total of 14 of these boards available after my upgrade is done.

Hope that answers all the questions.

PM sent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: