Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:50:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to see?  (Read 1303 times)
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 03:26:15 AM

Hey!

I just bought a new domain: http://coinium.io.

There is nothing there yet.

I was wondering what you guys wanted to see.

I was planning to make something like CoinDesk but with live feeds from multiple different networks. I was also planning to make it like http://medium.com where any user can make blog posts of their choice.

BUT

I wanted to get your opinion on it first. What do you think? Is there a better idea than what I have?

Thanks! Smiley

nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 12:48:34 AM

Anyone?!?

Cassie.Jill

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:09:06 AM

something like WikiLeaks  Cheesy
TheFootMan

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:13:58 PM

Make something you're passionte about, then it's a bigger chance you'll last in the long run, and also a bigger chance you will attract visitors, and then being able to make a profit of ad revenue or similar.
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 09:55:30 PM

Make something you're passionte about, then it's a bigger chance you'll last in the long run, and also a bigger chance you will attract visitors, and then being able to make a profit of ad revenue or similar.

Thanks!

I actually am working on another project which is overdue. Once im done with that, ill start working on this!

TheFootMan

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:54:04 PM

Thanks!

I actually am working on another project which is overdue. Once im done with that, ill start working on this!

OK! Best wishes for your project. Remember, fortune favors the bold!
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 10:55:06 PM

Thanks!

OK! Best wishes for your project. Remember, fortune favors the bold!

Audentes fortuna iuvat

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: