Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:20:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jasinlee SCAMMER  (Read 1945 times)
ranger1320 (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:10:47 AM

I contacted Jasinlee days ago requesting a refund from fibonacci.  I stated "Recently I went through renal failure due to a degenerative kidney disease I was born with.  Sorry for the sob story, but my medical expenses are too great for me to play investor in this project any longer."

He acknowledged my PM and told me he would process my refund personally.

Days later, no word from Jasinlee, so I begin to PM him via bitcointalk (he has not responded to PMs on litecoin talk in some time), demanding my refund to circumvent my filing complaints with FTC and SEC.  He dodged the conversation claiming to be away from his computer, while mentioning nothing about refunding me.  I filed with FTC promptly, sending him PMs of the screenshots as I did so, requesting a refund to encourage me to stop filing.

About half an hour after I filed with the FTC, he PMed me the following;

"Well, I just got back to a PC. I guess you had no intention of dealing in a civil manner when you started this, like I told you before, I have to have the submission on the ledger to get it processed. Just like everyone else, I am dealing with your account and a few others outside of the queue since it was not handled through the site. But you can remain hostile and I will get around to it when we reach your spot in the queue now since you are going to threaten me like atomicchaos."

Apparently breaking one's word about personally handling refunds is "civil".   Now I'm stuck in some imaginary "queue" because I PMed him too much and told him if he didn't refund me I'd report him.

That encounter alone was enough for me to cement my perspectives and opinions on his entire ASIC project being a scam.

I'm currently seeking whatever legal means are available to see not only the return of my money but also the prosecution of Jasinlee aka Jason Hudgins.

Any personal info about him or dox that can be shared would be greatly appreciated, but in PM please.  Thanks!!

EDIT:  some additional information, I'm a dialysis patient suffering End Stage Renal Disease.  This has been clarified to Jason through PM several times.  Hence medical expenses and personal request.  I also privately invested into his business plans October 2013, before I went through renal failure. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: