Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:59:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW CAN I BUY BITCOINS HASSLE FREE - HELP! :)  (Read 3369 times)
bitcoinmaster12

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:03:02 AM

U can buy/sell bitcoin with paypal now

how to buy and sell bitcoin in paypal?
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 07:59:11 AM

I don't know if there is any exchange which accepts paypal but you can trade with the users here(forum). OR transfer paypal to OKpay, then buy bitcoins with it. If you want sell BTC, just deposit it in OKpay and you can directly convert BTC into USD, EURO etc... You may want to read this: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/OKPAY Smiley Good Luck!

~~MZ~~

FattyMcButterpants

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:33:52 PM

Paypal is probably the worst way that you could potentially be trading for bitcoin. PP is reversible after several months while bitcoin is generally not reversible period (you will generally only be able to reverse bitcoin transactions after a short time and only with a very specific attack).

If you wish to deal with paypal and bitcoin then it would be much better to cash out your PP into a bank account and then use an exchange to trade bitcoin
loszhor

Activity: 369

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:10:00 AM

If privacy is not too much a concern you can buy with PayPal at www.weselldoges.com and get DOGE within a few minutes and then turn that into BTC. It's what I do when I don't want to wait for Coinbase which takes three days. They also have the same for Reddcoin and Darkcoin under the wesellcrypto.com banner. The problem you may have is that you must go though a verification process which will require at least a photo ID but it's all no different from what you may need to submit when you open up a investment account. Their terms can be read here: https://www.weselldoges.com/limits

In terms of PayPal it can be very risky as mentioned already but I asked the owner about it while verifying and he said PayPal's major beef is when you try to avoid the fee's plus due to the difficult nature of investigating alt currency transactions it's going to be "Buyer Beware" if you get ripped off. So I would say just avoid it unless you are absolutely positive the person you are dealing with is legit.

16wQCVFXYuSp4AYsBqV9Uqa2dd1V4YXvJ5
ccritser

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:09:01 PM

Danny I am in chicagoland area .. I would be interested in possibly speaking with you.

Put the cash in an envelope.

Mail it to me along with your bitcoin address.

When it arrives, I'll add 5% to the BitStamp exchange rate to calculate how many bitcoins to send to the bitcoin address that you specified.

Doesn't get much more hassle free or easy than that.

If you are anywhere near the Greater Chicagoland Area, you can save the cost of a postage stamp and I'll meet up with you.
finlon

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:53:15 PM

If privacy is not too much a concern you can buy with PayPal at www.weselldoges.com and get DOGE within a few minutes and then turn that into BTC. It's what I do when I don't want to wait for Coinbase which takes three days. They also have the same for Reddcoin and Darkcoin under the wesellcrypto.com banner. The problem you may have is that you must go though a verification process which will require at least a photo ID but it's all no different from what you may need to submit when you open up a investment account. Their terms can be read here: https://www.weselldoges.com/limits

In terms of PayPal it can be very risky as mentioned already but I asked the owner about it while verifying and he said PayPal's major beef is when you try to avoid the fee's plus due to the difficult nature of investigating alt currency transactions it's going to be "Buyer Beware" if you get ripped off. So I would say just avoid it unless you are absolutely positive the person you are dealing with is legit.

That might involve uncecessary fees, and price fluctuations, that might not have been accounted for. If its a small amount like 5-10$, then buying Doge, exchanging, withdrawls from exchanges might have a lot of fees. But , buying with paypal on any site involves a high fees. So this, might just be the best option for you.

feendog

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:12:33 AM

localbitcoins is where i usually go man
loszhor

Activity: 369

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:17:39 AM

That might involve uncecessary fees, and price fluctuations, that might not have been accounted for. If its a small amount like 5-10$, then buying Doge, exchanging, withdrawls from exchanges might have a lot of fees. But , buying with paypal on any site involves a high fees. So this, might just be the best option for you.

Yes, the markup is between 5 - 10 % on average. I consider it fair being that you get your DOGE within a few minutes and you can conveniently use PayPal in a safe environment. So I look at it as an express premium charge if you don't want to wait three days for CoinBase.

16wQCVFXYuSp4AYsBqV9Uqa2dd1V4YXvJ5
btcguys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:56:54 PM

If you are still looking then check out my service. No verification required for order less than $1000 and simple order form.
ashe

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:51:15 AM

just deal with cash on localbitcoins.com
BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:52:42 PM

When dealing with random stranger/foreigner I always prefer face-to-face meetings in the wifi coverage area in crowded cafe or restaurant. The secure location is as much for your own safety as for his.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: