Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:10:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Monero DDos / Hack Poloniex and frame BCX?  (Read 1973 times)
TaunSew (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:00:15 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=793263.0

Really this Monero stuff is really looking terrible and I thought NXT community was full of 'morans' (intentionally wrong spelling).

Looks like the title of "Crypto Currency 4Chan" has been usurped from NXT by Monero.

Who is buying this Monero stuff if they are hacking exchanges now?   Huh

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 12:08:56 PM

Good question.

Please list the evidence you have for and against. Keep it brief, we don't need every little detail.

3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:27:28 PM

yianding

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:55:13 AM

poloniex.com is cheater site. Do not trade on poloniex.com

Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #1
I am a user of poloniex.com.    I use trade program buy and sell on poloniex.com.
When i withdraw coin ,like DOGE,XCP,XCR ,LTC,etc.wait for long time. many times,wait over serveral hours ,1 time over 30days.
I have to submit ticket. But no one reply me. or wait too long time give me a reply.
I know ,maybe the poloniex.com been steel many coins bu hacker. so poloniex.com have not enough coin pay to user.
Do not trade on poloniex.com .you Will lost your money. Make you crazy.
Come-In-Behind

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 11:23:09 AM

What is with all these dumb ass threads being made by Taunsew. I come scrolling through the altcoin section looking for something decent to read or comment on....and I always come across this idiot making the stupidest of threads,(especially about nxt). I think op may have pathological altcoin deviation syndrome, characterized by an extreme and persistent hate against some altcoins along with having an IQ equal to that of his age.(12? I'm not sure)
darlidada

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:21:21 PM

what really happened:

1) bcx comes to the polo trollbox and says polo is gonna crash in 5 Mins
2) polo crashes
3) someone explains to him that what he has done is a crime and he could get in trouble with the usg
4) bcx quickly make a post stating it isnt him that ddosed polo
5) people point to him that his statement makes no sense since he had verified his poloniex username for the 72h window attack on xmr
6) bcx stops posting in the thread

infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2790

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:54:42 PM

Fuck! Monero is more advanced than we thought. Apparently it's now plotting against BCT forum members and hacking websites.
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:17:38 PM

Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #1
I am a user of poloniex.com.    I use trade program buy and sell on poloniex.com.
When i withdraw coin ,like DOGE,XCP,XCR ,LTC,etc.wait for long time. many times,wait over serveral hours ,1 time over 30days.
I have to submit ticket. But no one reply me. or wait too long time give me a reply.
I know ,maybe the poloniex.com been steel many coins bu hacker. so poloniex.com have not enough coin pay to user.

Bullshit. I used polo for over 6 months and did all my trading there for half the time. never a real issue. They repaid me after their hack which was a long ass time ago, their withdrawls are quick, if theyre not there are admins in the trollbox to help 24/7 usually more than 1 at a time.  I had 1 stuck transaction, cleared through support ticket in 12 hours.  out of 100's of deposits and withdrawls.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:07:43 PM

what really happened:

3) someone explains to him that what he has done is a crime and he could get in trouble with the usg

Roll Eyes ur not from around here are ya  Kiss
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:00:09 PM

oh noes BCX might get in trouble from the USG ?

thank god i am in Canada i care EVEN less about the mighty American law LOL
i REALLY get a kick out of this chronic assumption across the web that all people are American that have to abide by American laws too
that never fails to amaze my bloody balls off HAHAHHA

i don't live on planet USA !

And if you want to arrest some guys for hacking how about starting with the guys who hacked this forum and stole data before ?
i still have my email from the last time the forum got "hacked"
or was it a reboot for NSA monitoring ? ..maybe they had to move the Bitcointalk server to a USG location ?
Why ? because they had a warrant ?
This place could have been seize long ago by the NSA for national security reasons easily.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:07:24 PM

I am a user of poloniex.com.    I use trade program buy and sell on poloniex.com.

Bullshit. I used polo for over 6 months and did all my trading there for half the time. never a real issue. They repaid me after their hack which was a long ass time ago, their withdrawls are quick, if theyre not there are admins in the trollbox to help 24/7 usually more than 1 at a time.  I had 1 stuck transaction, cleared through support ticket in 12 hours.  out of 100's of deposits and withdrawls.

Poloniex stole 300 BTC from my buddy and slept with My Girlfriend Sad
I also hear they are behind The Fappening Leaks too !
I shouldn't have asked either.. i guess Poloniex is bigger than me (girth not length)

so watch your back or they will steal your megahurtz or worse try and sell you shit coins like Monero or NXT or NEM or PTS crap etc etc
i went there today and it was a shit coin fest.. i didn't see anything i would want to get involved with in the slightest.. shit coins everywhere !
Polo coin selection sucks !

i also noticed the millions of yappy super spamming kids have vanished and the chat box is soooo quiet now.
..tellin' ya guys a LOT of people greedy-brats have left the alt-scene long ago... thank god  Grin

FUD first & ask questions later™
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:40:17 PM

Poloniex stole 300 BTC from my buddy and slept with My Girlfriend Sad
I also hear they are behind The Fappening Leaks too !
I shouldn't have asked either.. i guess Poloniex is bigger than me (girth not length)

so watch your back or they will steal your megahurtz or worse try and sell you shit coins like Monero or NXT or NEM or PTS crap etc etc
i went there today and it was a shit coin fest.. i didn't see anything i would want to get involved with in the slightest.. shit coins everywhere !
Polo coin selection sucks !

i also noticed the millions of yappy super spamming kids have vanished and the chat box is soooo quiet now.
..tellin' ya guys a LOT of people greedy-brats have left the alt-scene long ago... thank god  Grin
sorry bout yer GF, guess polo doesnt reach the deep end but stretches all the sides you say?
i hear they'll cahnge their logo to something like this.

/end offtopic (possibly)

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:48:45 PM

Damn .... I feel neglected .... no one hacked my poloniex account Sad

I was hoping I will find something in there .... but it is on 0 as I left it Sad

Space for rent if its still trending
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 11:56:34 PM

First it's obvious that the OP is some shill account from a rival coin.
Second DDoS != Hack.
Third, Monero is not a person.
Monero can't hack nor DDoS anyone (or frame a person).
Monero is a coin. Monero is not to be held responsible for actions taken by people who hold/trade coins, are developing it, etc.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
vuduchyld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 12:36:39 AM

what really happened:

Roll Eyes ur not from around here are ya  Kiss

No Kelsey this idiot is correct.

Fear of the almighty Americans have made me turn a new leaf LOL....

~BCX~

Sweet!  So does that mean the 22 day build-up attack is officially off the table?
vuduchyld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 12:48:14 AM

rpietila isn't American, so no worries over Monero.

~BCX~

Yeah, but Moneroman88 is American.

Surely you aren't attacking this as a result of some beef with rpietila, are you?  I actually believed the "forced evolution" thing.  And, like LTC, they have seen some pretty good hash increase as a result, so you could say the mission was accomplished.  And of course that is not all the dev team has done. 

I figured you might be fixin' to call off the dogs.  Hopefully you'll PM me before you do, give the little guy speculator like me the heads up to make a profitable trade.

Speaking of rpietila, you may have some personal distaste for him and/or his methods and proclamations.  Personally, I appreciate his enthusiasm and accessibility.  He passes my test: would you drink a beer and smoke a cigar with the guy?  But regardless of your personal feelings one way or the other, it would be hard to argue with the fact that he is good for alt crypto.  As he brings new investors to the table, this strengthens the financial underpinnings and helps the infrastructure for all...NOT just XMR. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: