Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:29:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community  (Read 338759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 05:47:05 PM

We are sick of these ico's also and we are here to change things. We intend to put a reasonable price range for everyone, which might be considered cheap for the plans we are set out to do for this coin. Also, I'm letting some opinions be heard out but there is no need to keep repeating the same things over, which may get moderated for now.

Launch time for PoW will be posted once we set everything up on the escrow exchange.

Right... and many times even if its cheap...you still NEED people to buy the coin at or above the IPO/ICO/Insert whatever the new fad is.... for it to make sense for people to go out and invest.

Right now you have many things not in your favor. Clearly you guys are not newbs here, for you set up a moderated topic right off the bat... so why the need to have a new screen name? To me that screams scam.

Second, how many people bought into all these ICOs only to make out taking a loss? People laugh at it now...

Many other things....

Sure, I may mine it, but at least me, and I do think I speak for many people when I say this, but your only gonna get my hash, there is no way I am giving you my hard earned BTC for an IPO without anything to back it up but your words.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaryJ (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 05:48:51 PM

We are sick of these ico's also and we are here to change things. We intend to put a reasonable price range for everyone, which might be considered cheap for the plans we are set out to do for this coin. Also, I'm letting some opinions be heard out but there is no need to keep repeating the same things over, which may get moderated for now.

Launch time for PoW will be posted once we set everything up on the escrow exchange.

Right... and many times even if its cheap...you still NEED people to buy the coin at or above the IPO/ICO/Insert whatever the new fad is.... for it to make sense for people to go out and invest.

Right now you have many things not in your favor. Clearly you guys are not newbs here, for you set up a moderated topic right off the bat... so why the need to have a new screen name? To me that screams scam.

Second, how many people bought into all these ICOs only to make out taking a loss? People laugh at it now...

Many other things....

Sure, I may mine it, but at least me, and I do think I speak for many people when I say this, but your only gonna get my hash, there is no way I am giving you my hard earned BTC for an IPO without anything to back it up but your words.

Ok, thanks for your interest then BrewCrewFan

Maryjanecoin.org
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:21:18 PM

Many other things....

Ok, thanks for your interest then BrewCrewFan

any decisions made yet about price once the ICO starts?

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
Mr.Silver

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 06:48:06 PM

ICO without POD?

Yeah they need a pod

POD seems like the new fad. Has cryptoasian had a POD-style check done on himself by someone else?

cryptoasian POD does not provide 100% confidence that the coin not turn out SCAME. People feel that the investment with POD is safe but that does not mean that the DEV will not disappear with BTC

LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:51:01 PM

Then why ICO and not a premine, if you are here to change things? Today you can rent a cloud farm for a day or few and you would not need even a premine.

ICO without POD?

Yeah they need a pod

POD seems like the new fad. Has cryptoasian had a POD-style check done on himself by someone else?

cryptoasian POD does not provide 100% confidence that the coin not turn out SCAME. People feel that the investment with POD is safe but that does not mean that the DEV will not disappear with BTC

POD is like police or filter, crimes anyway occures, but that doesn't mean that people don't need it at all.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
MaryJanee

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 09:26:32 PM

Proof of Work Launch very soon. Stay tuned Should be any minute now.
Mr.Silver

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 10:03:22 PM

Proof of Work Launch very soon. Stay tuned Should be within 10 minutes or so.

I'm here and ready Smiley

I mean, my wallet is ready  Grin

proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:06:46 PM

so what happened with the ico?

ICO and PoW at the same time?
mumak

Activity: 224

here for a while

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:08:08 PM

So go or no? Wink

I ♥ Crypto!
Mr.Silver

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 10:37:43 PM

So go or no? Wink

Unfortunately, it seems that not  Angry

LovSan

Activity: 644

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:42:29 PM

So go or no? Wink

Unfortunately, it seems that not  Angry

It seems devs already to high to tune a system. Grin

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
Penetrator10

Activity: 405

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:05:51 PM

Wallet and Github in op supernova are you starting your pool ?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 11:12:31 PM

The coin currently has some technical problems and needs an update first, nodes are not connecting.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Penetrator10

Activity: 405

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:14:32 PM

The coin currently has some technical problems and needs an update first, nodes are not connecting.

Ok thx for info.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:16:46 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 04:24:20 AM by tylerderden

Many other things....

yep exactly, i will mine the shit out if this but this ico bullshit needs to end. its too easy for dirtbags to scam, they dont have to do shit just post an ANN and a deposit address and they are gone. its fucking retarded really that people keep falling for it. Make a good mineable coin and do something decent for crypto

edit: i was wrong, best ico yet for me
MaryJ (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Managing Director of Maryjanecoin LLC

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:22:41 PM

Our apologies, there was a problem in the source code. The launch is now going to be tomorrow, giving us time to recompile and thoroughly test the code prior to launch. Thank you for your patience.

Maryjanecoin.org
Terwa

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:24:54 PM

Thanks!
fandesase

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:38:32 AM

dev, set to restart the countdown, thank you!
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:37:10 PM

whats the dealio here? Is this going down?

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
MaryJanee

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:04:49 PM

Wallet: http://www.mediafire.com/download/wimlpwtyg0b72b8/maryjanecoin-qt.zip
Source: https://github.com/MaryJaneCoin/maryjane.git

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: