Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:23:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community  (Read 338759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:38:32 PM

It would be REALLY sweet if we could get cryptoID to display our MaryJaneID's associated with our addresses in their rich list, etc.

Don't trust any exchange!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:56:05 PM

Aside from that, I will be transferring the coins and getting the video to you shortly thank you for those that were patient, for your patience.

nice.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:26:55 PM

is the coin still in its PoW phase?
Pride-C-CEX

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:07:22 AM

Thank you everyone for your continued support of C-CEX and I truly wish Maryj and its supporters the very best fortune moving forward, destruction video as promised!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4EwdRWopmk&feature=youtu.be

Crypto Trade at C-CEX: https://c-cex.com/
Cryptojunkey

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 12:14:31 AM

Thank you everyone for your continued support of C-CEX and I truly wish Maryj and its supporters the very best fortune moving forward, destruction video as promised!

Thank you sir, I'm sure Maryj has a bright future ahead. Good luck buying cheap coins my friends.
Winner
Legendary

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:25:00 AM

Thank you sir, I'm sure Maryj has a bright future ahead. Good luck buying cheap coins my friends.

Wow awesome!

Maryj should rise even more

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Frogman
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 01:30:52 AM

Wow awesome!

With around 15 million coins, so many places excepting already, could hit 150ksat!  Grin
PowerCordZ

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:33:56 AM

Its the year of the weed
leewilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:35:22 AM

*Not taking into account the wallet/node issues referenced above.

I believe the first order of business should be to immediately make sure the block explorer is now reflecting the new total coin supply, whether through wallet coding or block explorer coding then coinmarket, c-cex, etc, ect. will reflect the actual total coin supply.

I would hope, whichever route is going to be used, that this is already done and ready to roll out knowing that it would have to be done once the unsold ipo coins were destroyed and not to mention the untimely wait to have them actually destroyed.

That being said....when will this be remedied?

(Once this occurs, I am certain a listing on bittrex is mere moments away.)

Let's keep the ball rolling and smoke flowing.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
Normandoyle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

meow

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 02:25:24 AM

I believe the first order of business should be to immediately make sure the block explorer is now reflecting the new total coin supply, whether through wallet coding or block explorer coding then coinmarket, c-cex, etc, ect. will reflect the actual total coin supply.

I would hope, whichever route is going to be used, that this is already done and ready to roll out knowing that it would have to be done once the unsold ipo coins were destroyed and not to mention the untimely wait to have them actually destroyed.

indeed...waiting for the supply to be updated as well Wink
TheCoinMonster

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:15:36 AM

indeed...waiting for the supply to be updated as well Wink

Is the supply going to be updated? the coins are in address MTwV9vvc345r2z97PLNJH3pzKJm1D78ZzH and still on the MaryJaneCoin blockchain.  I get that the address was generated with a different wallet, but are these coins really gone forever or was there a private key that was created when the "burn address" was created that could technically access these 36,491,965 MaryJ on the MaryJ blockchain?

Maybe I just don't understand the process of destroying coin, but if someone could help me understand I would appreciate it.
MaryJanee

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:23:43 AM

As seen in the video, they were sent to a mammothcoin address, and are not recoverable.
Winner
Legendary

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:36:33 AM

I see that the blockchain is slowly updating.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
leewilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:43:25 AM

As seen in the video, they were sent to a mammothcoin address, and are not recoverable.

It is obvious the individual saw the video and their question is valid. The coins were sent/"destroyed" to a valid MARYJ address which appears to also be a mammoth coin address. I have also seen coins sent to a valid address for a different coin and they were not seen in either wallet...hence destroyed. The address sent to does not appear on the mammoth coin explorer as a used address, but it does appear on the MARYJ block chain and sent to a valid address.  For reference look up the guy that sent a bunch of razor to a bad address on the razor network but was valid on another coin...oops...gone...forever.

Not here to start or spread fud, I am heavily invested in the coin. I understand the concern of the individuals asking questions because I have personally seen it happen differently.  Either way...even in a worst case scenario the wallet address containing the burned coins could be blocked in a future wallet release.

EDIT: The question is still begged...when will this be remedied?
It should have already been ready to roll out upon completion of the burn.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
MaryJanee

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:01:48 AM

PoW ran during the ICO and lasted a couple days. Suprnova was the only pool on at launch. I cannot access their block statistics to see what block they get in on now, I'm sure ocminer can tell us when he sees this. A few solo miners also got in at launch, I do not know how many blocks they got. Development team have the first 4 blocks from getting the ICO funds. It kicked over 4 total blocks before the gpu was shut down.

As to the destroyed 36,491,965.0 coins residing here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/maryj/address.dws?3964.htm

Pride generated a mammothcoin address, and then sent those 36,491,965.0 to the mammothcoin address. He then destroyed the wallet.dat of the wallet sent from. They do seem to still be showing in the blockchain. C-Cex has guaranteed us that they are no longer accessible. We are looking into the matter and will let you know as soon as we know.

Winner
Legendary

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:14:25 AM

richlist #2 belong to ccex? https://chainz.cryptoid.info/maryj/address.dws?6.htm

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 06:42:20 AM

Wow awesome!

With around 15 million coins, so many places excepting already, could hit 150ksat!  Grin
absolutely agree!
MaryJanee

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:16:58 AM

A test was performed earlier. A new mammoth coin address was generated, and 0.12345678 maryjanecoin were sent to it. The address never showed up on the mammoth block chain. Instead, it showed up on the maryjanecoin block chain. Here:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/maryj/address.dws?MSdWLdoVgxHivqdQPqGkcKhAnpU5jVLPaC.htm

Newly generated mammoth addresses that have maryjanecoin sent to them show up only in the maryjane block chain. However, no one has the priv key, and the coin is unrecoverable. We are in contact with C-cex and our block chain provider to see if this cosmetic issue can be fixed. We will update you as soon as possible.

Frogman
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 07:19:05 AM

Wow awesome!

absolutely agree!

How much do you think itll go to? :-)
sempyper

Activity: 269

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:24:24 AM

A test was performed earlier. A new mammoth coin address was generated, and 0.12345678 maryjanecoin were sent to it. The address never showed up on the mammoth block chain. Instead, it showed up on the maryjanecoin block chain. Here:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/maryj/address.dws?MSdWLdoVgxHivqdQPqGkcKhAnpU5jVLPaC.htm

Newly generated mammoth addresses that have maryjanecoin sent to them show up only in the maryjane block chain. However, no one has the priv key, and the coin is unrecoverable. We are in contact with C-cex and our block chain provider to see if this cosmetic issue can be fixed. We will update you as soon as possible.

please also contact coinmarketcap.com too for the fix! your doing a good job guys!

now we have a tiny $32,000 USD market cap, and bittrex very soon Wink

you know what happens next.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: