Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:08:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RushWallet 2 Bitcoin Puzzle  (Read 33020 times)
HeadsOrTails

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:57:56 AM

BTW, (all credit goes to HeadsOrTails)
MDExMTAxMDEgMDExMTAwMTEgMDExMDAxMDEg has a way of converting to the word "use" without the quotes.

Decrypt that string with base64. It gives text written in binary ie it looks like binary but is text. Each group of binary converts to U S E
Use  Smiley
HeadsOrTails

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:01:05 AM

BTW, (all credit goes to HeadsOrTails)
MDExMTAxMDEgMDExMTAwMTEgMDExMDAxMDEg has a way of converting to the word "use" without the quotes.

Thank you kindly btw Smiley
I thought I'd give the dedicated a heads up with a one hour window before deleting the thread! Glad to see you got it!
rapport

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:47:50 AM

I think the location of wallet 30 is here :

Rushwallet.com/#“Dmitri hates Enriques loud keyboard but loves b1tc0in!Dmitri hates Enriques loud keyboard but loves b1tc0in!”

I thought might as well share it since only 2 days and hopefully someone will crack it from bitcointalk my brain and fingers are killing me. If you feeling generous :

Probably wrong since this also pulls up a password prompt:
https://rushwallet.com/#Dmitri%20hates%20Enriques%20loud%20keyboard%20but%20loves%20b1tc0in!

In fact, remove any amount of characters from the end up until the first exclamation mark and it will prompt for a password.

I am not good at this game (came late and unlocked 0) but I think I tried this a while ago and discovered the same thing.  So I dismissed it because anything with an exclamation mark brings up a prompt.
rapport

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:00:52 AM

Rushwallet.com/#“Dmitri hates Enriques loud keyboard but loves b1tc0in!Dmitri hates Enriques loud keyboard but loves b1tc0in!”

I thought might as well share it since only 2 days and hopefully someone will crack it from bitcointalk my brain and fingers are killing me. If you feeling generous :

https://rushwallet.com/#Dmitri%20hates%20Enriques%20loud%20keyboard%20but%20loves%20b1tc0in!

In fact, remove any amount of characters from the end up until the first exclamation mark and it will prompt for a password.

I wouldn't bet on that mate....

Dmitri Nancy Enrique

and

Dmitri Enrique Nancy

Both count as the same on the contest submission.
Anything else doesn't work
(weird? is that a bug?)

Apart from that I have lost MANY wallets due to the fact that I knew that brainwallets are case sensitive.
This is not the issue here. There is no case sensitivity.
Anything you submit, you have to submit: Title Case, Sentence Case, Lower Case, Capital Case.
Then again, what we see is e.g: SUPERCAliFRAGiliStiCEXPiAliDOCiOUS X3 yet the answer was: supercalifragilisticexpialidocious X3

Also we have received clues which were NOT present in the video, and were in fact solutions.

Yeah, this is a game like I haven't played before......

EDIT: Btw, your link brings me to a wallet addres: 1CK1Lu6EYZAWYGN25VSigw8LJvk7XHBNsG

How did you find "Dmitri Enrique Nancy" ?
It is not a bug and I think it is the answer to wallet #28
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:19:28 AM

Dmitri Nancy Enrique

and

Dmitri Enrique Nancy

(weird? is that a bug?)

Apart from that I have lost MANY wallets due to the fact that I knew that brainwallets are case sensitive.
Anything you submit, you have to submit: Title Case, Sentence Case, Lower Case, Capital Case.
Then again, what we see is e.g: SUPERCAliFRAGiliStiCEXPiAliDOCiOUS X3 yet the answer was: supercalifragilisticexpialidocious X3

Also we have received clues which were NOT present in the video, and were in fact solutions.

EDIT: Btw, your link brings me to a wallet addres: 1CK1Lu6EYZAWYGN25VSigw8LJvk7XHBNsG

Purely by luck.
Actually I had entered it when we have received the clue: blue, yellow, white.
So, I do not think it is wallet #28
mmortal03
Legendary

Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:21:07 AM

Dmitri Nancy Enrique

and

Dmitri Enrique Nancy

(weird? is that a bug?)

Another annoying thing about this game is that it doesn't tell us which # we've solved once it's claimed. Good find, though -- we didn't have that one yet.
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:23:38 AM

Boy, this isn't over yet  Huh
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:34:24 AM

Dmitri Nancy Enrique

and

Dmitri Enrique Nancy

(weird? is that a bug?)

Another annoying thing about this game is that it doesn't tell us which # we've solved once it's claimed. Good find, though -- we didn't have that one yet.

What do you mean?
If you have claimed a wallet then just check the wallets to see what went where!
mmortal03
Legendary

Activity: 1762
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:36:18 AM

What do you mean?
If you have claimed a wallet then just check the wallets to see what went where!

What I mean is that we don't know which prize number on the following list goes with a correctly guessed string: https://rushwallet.com/contest

If there was no further clue given that was associated with a particular prize number, then it's somewhat arbitrary, I guess, and, if you guess one of them correctly that had an additional clue, then you'll probably know which clue went with it.

However, we just can't fill out the following completely unless we know for sure that that was the answer to #28, or #26:

1. (UNCLAIMED)
2. AGKPX AGKPX AGKPX AGKPX AGKPX AGKPX
3. decentral.ca D.Nakamoto
4. The honey badger of money The honey badger of money
5. Bitcoin wallet and tools built right into your browser.
6. this is a rushwallet brainwallet
7. New Quiet Keyboard for Enrique
8. Let's get a new keyboard for this guy, my ears bleed when I sleep.
9. supercalifragilisticexpialidocious supercalifragilisticexpialidocious supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
10. happy birthday celebrate tony tony
11. www.kryptokit.com
12. www.rushwallet.com
13. (Someone got this one)
14. the kryptokit hardware wallet is coming soon
15. MAKERBLOCK MAKERBLOCK MAKERBLOCK MAKERBLOCK MAKERBLOCK
16. Tony's 3d Printer  
17. Dmitri Nancy Enrique
18. BITCOIN ACROSS AMERICA BITCOIN ACROSS AMERICA
19. you thought this was a clue but its not that easy
20. RushWallet Fundraiser by Kryptokit
21. Hey try out Kryptokit today
22. CLiCK CLACK Click CLiCK CLUCK
23. (Someone got this one)
24. seansoutpost.com seansoutpost.com
25. kryptokit.com/fundraiser
26. (Someone got this one)
27. babooshka babooshka babooshka babooshka babooshka
28. (Someone got this one)
29. THE MYSTERY MAN BEHIND THE CRYPTO-CURRENCY
30. (UNCLAIMED)

#26 or #28? Dmitri Enrique Nancy
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 03:38:54 PM

Anybody have an idea? I think the number on the coin is 5784623964023x2 or 5784623864023x2 or 5784623064023x2. These numbers are on each first coin of all 6 sets. I tried to multiply etc... but couldn't decipher it. If anybody could, send me a portion(No amount is too small!). Wink

P.S. Here is the link : https://i.imgur.com/CeBoEa8.png . Download the image and just zoom it. Smiley

~~MZ~~

HeadsOrTails

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:25:10 PM

Anybody have an idea? I think the number on the coin is 5784623964023x2 or 5784623864023x2 or 5784623064023x2. These numbers are on each first coin of all 6 sets. I tried to multiply etc... but couldn't decipher it. If anybody could, send me a portion(No amount is too small!). Wink

.S. Here is the link : https://i.imgur.com/CeBoEa8.png . Download the image and just zoom it. Smiley

~~MZ~~
57846239640235784623964023 Can be factorised as primes which is what is done with the sepc256k1 curve where F = 2^256-2^32 etc (can't remember exactly)
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=57846239640235784623964023

Because there is a reverse R I thought these coin numbers were used to find a point on the curve since doubling a point (ie x2) requires a reflection of R ie 2P = Я because it's the only time R is used in math and its reversed.
Basically I think this is how you find the private key for the ฿1

Other things to think about:
Famous Russian princess? Anastasia
"I like da Bitcoin" I like yes Bitcoin?
A lot of this video is similar to the original Bitcoin video from weusecoins.com (the OLD and new video)

I've kinda given up, because why run a contest if you don't keep up with it.
dalek

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:38:25 AM

yup. the contest was supposed to be a marketing  campaign for their product, but if the campaign is mismanaged, one can infer their product might be as well.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
goose20
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:41:03 AM

yup. the contest was supposed to be a marketing  campaign for their product, but if the campaign is mismanaged, one can infer their product might be as well.

Yep. It started off so well. And has fizzled over the last week or two.

Pity Sad
goose20
Legendary

Activity: 1173

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:45:36 AM

.S. Here is the link : https://i.imgur.com/CeBoEa8.png . Download the image and just zoom it. Smiley

~~MZ~~
57846239640235784623964023 Can be factorised as primes which is what is done with the sepc256k1 curve where F = 2^256-2^32 etc (can't remember exactly)

Because there is a reverse R I thought these coin numbers were used to find a point on the curve since doubling a point (ie x2) requires a reflection of R ie 2P = Я because it's the only time R is used in math and its reversed.

A lot of this video is similar to the original Bitcoin video from weusecoins.com (the OLD and new video)

Just too much going on here. It couldn't possibly be so involved IMO.

I think something went wrong when they set their passphrase. The simpleness of some of the other clues, you'd think this one also would the rather straight forward.
HeadsOrTails

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:17:03 AM

yup. the contest was supposed to be a marketing  campaign for their product, but if the campaign is mismanaged, one can infer their product might be as well.

That's how I feel. Maybe security issues pop up and they promise to fix them by XXX like the contest clues and then nothing. You don't do a contest if you don't do it properly. This would've beeb good marketing if they kept the communication going.

I tweeted them. No reply. So I'm not using rushwallet. Never had anything to do with the prize either. Contests are great to show how your company operates.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:23:27 AM

So is this over? Just got a headache and no Bitcoins.... Anyone received any more clues?
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 05:08:32 AM

~~MZ~~

If you look at the next frames you will notice that the number change into 2784623964023x2

Nope. I saw like that when I looked. But I looked so many times after that and I found it is 5 but as it is very small, we will see it as 2. Roll Eyes Check again and again!

~~MZ~~

tommyl

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:02:40 AM

~~MZ~~

All integers greater than one can be written as a product of primes. Look up the fundamental theorem of arithmetic.
rogerdonkey

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:56:38 AM

Its over nobody open 1btc,maybe kryptokit giveaway for anyone trying open or join this event Wink

tommyl

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:26:31 AM

Did you guys see that at ~1:39 in the video, "brainwallet" is a link/annotation that says "Clue #13". I can't click it. Was it there before?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: