Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:56:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling domain for first time!help  (Read 1422 times)
cuddaloreappu (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 03:37:24 PM

I just bought domain name

easybtcwallet.com

What could be the fair value,
Should I wait for longer time so that the domain gains more value

Some advice needed
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:53:18 PM

As in value it's hard to say when a domain is new registered, my guess is the domain should won't fetch more than 25$

1Referee
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:54:34 PM

As in value it's hard to say when a domain is new registered, my guess is the domain should won't fetch more than 25$

Sorry for typo.

As in value it's hard to say when a domain is new registered, my guess is the domain won't fetch more than 25$

cuddaloreappu (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:18:01 PM

inorder to get a very succesful domain how should i buy..
I read bitcoinwallet sold for 250000$
1Referee
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:04:39 PM

BitcoinWallet.com is a solid domain, and is bought with a purpose. All that results in a very high price.

The best .com domains related to Bitcoin are taken, but there might be a few that are still free to register.

It requires a lot searching for a solid .com domain, but that's the challenge. Find a good domain and you'll get good money for it.

Try to find domains with max two words in it, and I mean not something like BitcoinCool.com or GangsterBitcoin.com, etc.

Find something that a company or interested people can use as a service and such.

Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:55:41 PM

BitcoinWallet.com is a solid domain, and is bought with a purpose. All that results in a very high price.

The best .com domains related to Bitcoin are taken, but there might be a few that are still free to register.

It requires a lot searching for a solid .com domain, but that's the challenge. Find a good domain and you'll get good money for it.

Try to find domains with max two words in it, and I mean not something like BitcoinCool.com or GangsterBitcoin.com, etc.

Find something that a company or interested people can use as a service and such.

I think this is the best answer so far. I for one look for short, simple, and seo friendly domains.
cuddaloreappu (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:39:19 PM

I think this is the best answer so far. I for one look for short, simple, and seo friendly domains.

thanks for your suggestions
ramkumar

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:00:47 PM

try flippa appraisal.

develop something unique and sell.

domain name is doesn't matter, if your marketing is good,. IMO
Inmydomain

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:49:53 PM

It also helps to sell a domain if you can prove traffic levels to the domain can be high, maybe set something up there first

LTC-X

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:57:13 PM

Sorry for typo.

As in value it's hard to say when a domain is new registered, my guess is the domain won't fetch more than 25$

Couldn't you just edit the post? Tongue
LTC-X

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:01:04 AM

Loool I see why now, My bad xD.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: