Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:09:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rolex President  (Read 3287 times)
flaxceed (OP)

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

>>Note new email flaxceed@tormail.org<<

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 06:55:50 AM

This is a fake Rolex President.  I have seen a lot of cheap fakes and this is not cheap.  Some are so bad you can see they are fake just by looking at the crown on the front.  It is printed in black.  This is not one of those crappy fakes with bad details.  This really looks like the real thing.  Some people say you can not get service for these but just don't go to a big jeweler.  Places that fix watches in the mall can do basic service like lubrication and cleaning.  This is mechanical, not quartz.  It will not keep time perfectly like a quartz but will be off maybe a minute or so every 2 or 3 days.  That is a guesstimate.  I wore this about a month then I bought a real one.  Not a President hahahaha they are big money.

If you look you can see it is stamped nice and deep "18K" on the back.  Of course it is not 18K it is just gold plated but the plating is very thick on this compared to the shitty copies.  It still has the fake sticker on the back with a number, I guess this makes some people think it is real.  I don't know why.  It's fake. 

You can send me offers on this and I will mark it sold on this thread when I have accepted one.  Whatever the final offer is, I will add 2BTC to the price for good packing and shipping.  I don't have a box but I will wrap it up nice and tight and put bubblewrap all around it.  The glass on this is perfect by the way- very clean.  The whole thing is very clean. 

I will guarantee it to be in working order when you get it.  If you screw down the crown as hard as you can and break it, that is your fault.  You can see from the pics that the crown is holding in place.  It is perfect now with no damage.  Even on a real rolex if you crank down on the crown you will strip the threads off of the post and it will spring back and stay popped away from the body.  Ask any real Rolex shop about this if you doubt it.  It is their most common repair.  There is no need to play Superman and crank on the crown. 

//////////////////////////////////////////////
>>>>>>flaxceed@tormail.org<<<<<<
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

>>>  NOTE:  This is a new email address.  It is now tormail.org, and no longer tormail.net!  <<<

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 08:01:12 AM

guess it is not only fake and real rolex that has the problem with stripped threads on the crown, but invicta too.  just don't overtighten.

http://www.watchtalkforums.info/forums/original-invicta-forum/43304.htm

>>>  NOTE:  This is a new email address.  It is now tormail.org, and no longer tormail.net!  <<<

flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 08:09:25 AM

send me a pm with your offer.  you might own this watch for a lot less than you think.

flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2012, 01:05:22 PM

No reasonable offer refused!

flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2012, 08:47:06 PM

make offer!

terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2012, 08:51:27 PM

In a rush to sell before it breaks down completely?
flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2012, 08:57:39 PM

How long of a warranty do you want?  It runs great.  Let's talk. 

flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2012, 05:49:07 PM

make an offer on this watch!

flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 04:33:11 AM

best offer so far is 5BTC plus shipping.  any more offers?

ccliu

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 17, 2012, 04:37:34 AM

6 to canada?
flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2012, 02:47:07 PM

any other offers?

bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2012, 03:10:30 PM

I can do 5.5 to USA.

flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2012, 04:02:14 PM

take a look at silk road and see what these are going for.  im not looking for top dollar, but i certainly won't take less than 10btc.  it doesn't cost me anything for the thing to sit in my desk drawer. 

LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 26, 2012, 04:22:10 PM

At 10 btc a pop I can get you a container load of these with genuine Swiss movements from China. A realistic price for somebody who is not a rube talking to a Somali pirate in Times Square would be about 3 btc.
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2012, 05:43:23 PM

take a look at silk road and see what these are going for.  im not looking for top dollar, but i certainly won't take less than 10btc.  it doesn't cost me anything for the thing to sit in my desk drawer. 
mt.gox yubikeys are going for 32 btc on sr
David_Benz
Donator

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

you got hacked bitch!

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 07:27:46 AM

No reasonable offer refused!

Bullshit!

I am the Bitcoinica Hacker.
flaxceed (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 07:49:03 AM

LOL- was this the bonehead who told me that since some guy on the thread said 3BTC was a fair price I should sell it to him for that?  The intelligence of people who want a fake rolex is astounding.  Get me away from these fucking idiots, please!  Somebody give me 10btc and I am done with this thing.  I will be so happy to go back to my steroid customers. 

LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 07:08:33 PM

LOL- was this the bonehead who told me that since some guy on the thread said 3BTC was a fair price I should sell it to him for that?  The intelligence of people who want a fake rolex is astounding.  Get me away from these fucking idiots, please!  Somebody give me 10btc and I am done with this thing.  I will be so happy to go back to my steroid customers. 

Well, actually I said at 10 btc a pop I could get you as many thousands of these as you wanted. If I was dealing with a street merchant in NYC or any other hot spot of counterfeit goods, I wouldn't go over $15 US for that watch, and haven't for any of the dozen or so I have in my collection. I buy mine direct from China, and get pretty damn good results with real Swiss movements if I am willing to go over $50. Good luck with this one, you might want to advertise with your steroid customers, their diminished intellectual capacity would make this seem a bargain at the price.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 07:28:01 PM

If you were selling Popcorn and this watch, you would have made quite a few BTC on popcorn by now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: