Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:40:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: digital coin business  (Read 1155 times)
charlie1010 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:36:16 PM

After 9 years in the art and antiques business with nothing but losses, I am ready for the digital currency business come hell or high water. 1000% all the way.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:14:32 PM

9 years in business with losses? :> Ur not a good in business are u? Tongue
Good luck in crypto world
CripLib

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

Crypto Liberty

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:35:47 AM

After 9 years in the art and antiques business with nothing but losses, I am ready for the digital currency business come hell or high water. 1000% all the way.

Welcome to our community. New services and merchants are always a good thing.

I am sorry to hear about your losses, and wish you success.

INSTANT GAMBLING  .!..PRIMEDICE.... 0.91% HOUSE EDGE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               HIGH BTC FAUCET EACH MINUTE!                    SELL YOUR SIGNATURE SPACE FOR BITCOINS!
THE WORLD'S MOST POPULAR BITCOIN GAMBLING WEBSITE
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:53:47 AM

Maybe you will be McDonald of the cryptoworld. Enjoy your stay, but please be legit and don't try to scam people.
fluffyponyza

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:26:36 AM

Welcome to cryptoworld.I suggest you to spend time on learning and than start trading with BTC.
krishatnet

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:24:41 AM

welcome to the world or digital coin. Good luck to you. Do proper research before investing.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: