Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 08:00:08 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Community interest for TECH?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TECH] TechCoin @ 4% APR | 191,668+ Supply | 300K Total | Low Inflation  (Read 51738 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cecilbdemented

Activity: 383

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:06:32 PM

Happy TECH Tuesday!  Today is the day, someone is going to win a TECH Pi wallet with 250 TECH tonight!  Last chance to get your entries in!

^  Link  ^

Want more TECH for entries?  Go get some at Bittrex and AllCrypt!  If you hurry you can get over 500 TECH for ~0.03 BTC!

^   Links   ^

Good luck, TECHies!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evtrmm

Activity: 378

So much for "Community"

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:15:28 AM

We won the battle.  Google + On Air Live was fun, and we learned from it.  

We would like to congratulate TECH address
TW3aoVEg9pQ56YBcaBCYxJMRAu4CPpPDFW
You are the winner of the Dec. 2nd #Stake2Win drawing!
cecilbdemented

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 02:30:26 PM

Happy TECH Tuesday, TECHies.  Development update, we are continuing work on a webkit-integrated wallet and hope to have it ready for you guys by the end of the year.  Also, last week's Stake2Win prize, the Raspberry Pi, is still unclaimed.  If you are the owner of the winning address, please get in contact with us so we can send you your prize.
cecilbdemented

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:58:20 PM

I hope everyone has a great weekend!  TECH Tuesday is almost here!

TechcoinCommunity

Activity: 91

[TECH] TechCoin Community

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 01:23:31 PM

Happy TECH Tuesday!

Go get some @ AllCrypt!

^   Links   ^

Good luck, TECHies!

| Facebook | Twitter | Reddit | Website Template | chainz.cryptoid.info Block Explorer | Cryptoguru Faucet | YoBit.Net | Tradesatoshi.com |
[TECH] TechCoin @ 4% APR | 191,410+ Supply | 300K Total | Low Inflation
cecilbdemented

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 04:08:58 PM

Wallet Update v1.2 - WebKit Integration

v1.2 WebKit wallet for Windows now available for download!  This first version replaces the text-based block explorer with the cryptoID block explorer.  The WebKit integration will be the basis for many new features coming in 2015!  Currently we only have a Windows release available for download.  We are working on a Mac version and hope to have it available by the end of the week.

The exe file must be run from the folder with the dll files or it will not work.  In the future we will have an installer making this process much neater and user-friendly.

^   Link   ^
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 05:45:49 PM

Good Morning Tech Community.

We have yet to be contacted by the winner of our last drawing - Tech Address TW3aoVEg9pQ56YBcaBCYxJMRAu4CPpPDFW

If we are not contacted by this evening, I think we will roll the approx. 750 TECH from the last drawing into a lottery that will be drawn next Tuesday as there are 5 Tuesdays in December. 

This is just a suggestion at this point, but I would like your input.

Also, I would like to still broadcast tonight, but would like for others to join me in conversation. What time works for you all? For me, it has to be after 8 pm CST.

evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 07:00:09 PM

great job on the wallet! so, next we get incentives.tech-co.in in wallet Grin
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1176

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:20:43 PM

I am getting the following error when I try to build the wallet under ubuntu. I am using the linux .pro file. I'm probably missing a dependency, but I can't figure out what it is. Any clues?

Code:
blockbrowser.cpp:(.text._ZN15Ui_BlockBrowser7setupUiEP7QWidget[_ZN15Ui_BlockBrowser7setupUiEP7QWidget]+0x19d3): undefined reference to `QWebView::setUrl(QUrl const&)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [techcoin-qt] Error 1

Buy Bitcoins with Paypal, Credit card, or other methods. Send me a PM or a text to 208-451-2665.
cecilbdemented

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:28:40 PM

I am getting the following error when I try to build the wallet under ubuntu. I am using the linux .pro file. I'm probably missing a dependency, but I can't figure out what it is. Any clues?

Code:
blockbrowser.cpp:(.text._ZN15Ui_BlockBrowser7setupUiEP7QWidget[_ZN15Ui_BlockBrowser7setupUiEP7QWidget]+0x19d3): undefined reference to `QWebView::setUrl(QUrl const&)'

I have not yet gotten around to updating the Linux pro file or the Linux documentation.

You will need to add "QT += webkit" to the pro file.

You also may need to install QtWebKit (apt-get install libqt5webkit5-dev)

Hope this helps.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:34:33 PM

Code:

I have not yet gotten around to updating the Linux pro file or the Linux documentation.

Hope this helps.
Where in the .pro file do I add that? I do have QTWebKit already. Just put it on a line by itself, or does it need to be in a specific place?

Buy Bitcoins with Paypal, Credit card, or other methods. Send me a PM or a text to 208-451-2665.
cecilbdemented

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:47:56 PM

Code:

Hope this helps.
Where in the .pro file do I add that? I do have QTWebKit already. Just put it on a line by itself, or does it need to be in a specific place?

Putting it in a line by itself near the top should work.  When compiling on Mac I added it directly below QMAKE_CXXFLAGS = -fpermissive at the bottom of the first group of code.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:14:08 AM

Code:

Hope this helps.

Putting it in a line by itself near the top should work.  When compiling on Mac I added it directly below QMAKE_CXXFLAGS = -fpermissive at the bottom of the first group of code.

Same result. Is there any other webkit related dependencies I need? Or is this thing just hating on me Tongue The wallet I have is still working fine, but the new one looks cool. I want!

cecilbdemented

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 02:42:12 AM

Code:

Hope this helps.

Same result. Is there any other webkit related dependencies I need? Or is this thing just hating on me Tongue The wallet I have is still working fine, but the new one looks cool. I want!

Hmm..you can try QT += WebKit webkitwidgets in the pro file.  Will try and compile in Linux tomorrow if I can and figure it out.
TechcoinCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 03:52:12 AM

We have decided to push the #Stake2Win one week, just before the holiday.
Stay tuned TECHies, (Tuesday, December 23rd, 2014) will be the next #Stake2Win giveaway drawing.

Due to a lack of interest, The Tech Incentives program is being suspended indefinitely.  I would like to give thanks to Testing Crypto and Cecildemented for their effort and all they have put in to Tech. 

| Facebook | Twitter | Reddit | Website Template | chainz.cryptoid.info Block Explorer | Cryptoguru Faucet | YoBit.Net | Tradesatoshi.com |
cecilbdemented

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:16:41 PM

Code:

Hope this helps.

It worked for me in Ubuntu and I have updated the Linux documentation and pro file in the github accordingly.  However, I built the wallet using Qt4.  If you're using Qt5 you most likely need to edit the line in the pro file to say:

QT += webkit webkitwidgets

then re-run qmake on the profile and make.

Hope this helps!
TechcoinCommunity

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 04:21:50 PM

All Current Campaigns & Giveaways have ended, stay tuned TECHies Wink

Twitter Exchange Campaign | Giveaway

Twitter    

Wallet    

Ledger    

Facebook Campaign | Giveaway

Facebook              

Wallet    

Ledger    

Reddit Campaign | Giveaway

Reddit    

Wallet    

Ledger    

jluizg

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 04:23:35 AM

Congratulations, TECH is out from Bittrex!  Sad

Message from Allcrypt:

"Deposits and withdrawals will be delayed. No new blocks have been received in 12 minutes. Average block time for the last 250 blocks has been 6.05 minutes."
Testing Crypto

Activity: 497

X__Christopher__Lee__Pekoske____

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 04:51:25 PM

Message from Allcrypt:

"Deposits and withdrawals will be delayed. No new blocks have been received in 12 minutes. Average block time for the last 250 blocks has been 6.05 minutes."

Did you get a chance to review this "full" thread then, a few of us tried really hard to gain a good community. I'm not talking about a few post or hours, there was months of rebuilding done to build the TECHie community. The best possible thing we could do was get on Allcrypt (knowing Bittrex was only costing investors & not having the ability to help it without an ICO or development funds), which is a great exchange "-the weekly Bittrex fees". This is not an ICO/IPO/ITO coin, there wasn't any development funds (aside from a few $ on a donation pool that lasted a few weeks, which was sent to the other two developers for website/wallet coding) & we have put our own efforts/funds into building ideas to help anyone who invested on the launch.

//TECH is almost 6 months old, with 1000's of coins/tokens/apps & new ones launching everyday. Time is still being volunteered for the TECHie community, but not much without seeing some others in the community show their support.

X_________________   X_________________ Everywhere a X_________________ of life or death, make love & knowledge NO hate!!!
fonzerrellie

Activity: 966

MZC, BERN, TECH, SQL

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:08:54 PM

Message from Allcrypt:

Did you get a chance to review this "full" thread then, a few of us tried really hard to gain a good community. I'm not talking about a few post or hours, there was months of rebuilding done to build the TECHie community. The best possible thing we could do was get on Allcrypt (knowing Bittrex was only costing investors & not having the ability to help it without an ICO or development funds), which is a great exchange "-the weekly Bittrex fees". This is not an ICO/IPO/ITO coin, there wasn't any development funds (aside from a few $ on a donation pool that lasted a few weeks, which was sent to the other two developers for website/wallet coding) & we have put our own efforts/funds into building ideas to help anyone who invested on the launch.

//TECH is almost 6 months old, with 1000's of coins/tokens/apps & new ones launching everyday. Time is still being volunteered for the TECHie community, but not much without seeing some others in the community show their support.

so TECH is on allcrypt? thats better than nothing Wink I don't get a lot of the technical jargon like coding... etc but I can tell that you guys have put a lot of effort in to TECH since the take over and it's a shame we haven't been able to get any real momentum yet. 

The other day I read "the story of bob surplus" and it was a real eye opener for me, I have never been a part of a pump group so before I was only going off my presumptions of how they work etc.  reading the post and reflecting on the last year I've been in crypto it came really obvious how much they influence... not just their group but any day trader trying to make a buck, they follow wherever the spotlight is pointing that day/week  (right now they seem to be moving from xpy to sbit)  so any solid coin that isn't associated with them has a heck of a time getting noticed... and being such a low number of coins and the bad start thanks to the ditching dev TECH is bound for an up hill climb.

I will keep my wallet staking as long as there is a market open for TECH, if anyone gets any good ideas and need some help please don't hesitate to ask me. I'm not a coder or anything but will help were I can

EXP -Expanse-  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173722.0
https://www.crypto-city.com (needs more users but is a great site)
PIVX, ARK, STRAT, NXS, AMP, BAT, BLK, EDG, BITB, VRC/VRM, WAVES, NEO, OMG
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.