Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:02:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just found out I was banned, so was a bunch of other people in my dorm  (Read 4500 times)
YouAreABetaProvider (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:49:29 PM

I need my account back to pay my minimum spenses, Bitcoin was being helpful, you are commiting genocide by not allowing me to use my old account FOR NO REASON. Daily bump.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:47:49 AM

I need my account back to pay my minimum spenses, Bitcoin was being helpful, you are commiting genocide by not allowing me to use my old account FOR NO REASON. Daily bump.
I think that is a bit of a stretch. It also makes it so you have zero credibility.

If you really are living in a dorm going to school then your focus should be on your education to get an actual job in the future. If this is not the case then you should try to figure out another way to earn money with bitcoin (you could start your own forum for signature spamming with the bitcoin you have earned from signature spamming).

IIRC you had replied to almost every post that posted in the same thread as you. I remember being annoyed when I would click on a thread on my watch-list only to see you reply that did little to add to the conversation. I don't think it would warrant a perm ban however I believe the threshold for a perm ban (and other types of bans) should be lower if you share an IP address/subnet with many other spammers (the same goes for people with a paid signature verses not having a paid signature) so if you shared an IP address with a lot of other spammers it would be more appropriate for you to get banned.

There is also nothing to say that you did not delete your useless/spam posts before making your plea for an explanation.

I think it is clear that the decision to ban your account is not going to be reversed so I think you should stop trying to fore an explanation out of BadBear/Theymos as whatever they tell you will not matter.

If you disagree with this decision I would suggest writing an article on CCN
Buziss

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:26:56 AM

I need my account back to pay my minimum spenses,
Try to find a part-time job and work an hour or two after school every day. That should bring you more money than you used to get from signature campaign.

A daily bump won't solve the problem or change Badbear's decision IMO.

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:54:17 PM

Nahh OP doesn't deserve a ban, actually take the time to browse his posting history and you'll see that. From what i've seen in this forum there is much worse, his posts aren't off topic and he doesnt spam so I dont get it. I myself use proxies to brwse this forum at work cos it's blocked there, so IP means nothing.
YouAreABetaProvider (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:28:04 PM

I think that is a bit of a stretch. It also makes it so you have zero credibility.

If you really are living in a dorm going to school then your focus should be on your education to get an actual job in the future. If this is not the case then you should try to figure out another way to earn money with bitcoin (you could start your own forum for signature spamming with the bitcoin you have earned from signature spamming).

IIRC you had replied to almost every post that posted in the same thread as you. I remember being annoyed when I would click on a thread on my watch-list only to see you reply that did little to add to the conversation. I don't think it would warrant a perm ban however I believe the threshold for a perm ban (and other types of bans) should be lower if you share an IP address/subnet with many other spammers (the same goes for people with a paid signature verses not having a paid signature) so if you shared an IP address with a lot of other spammers it would be more appropriate for you to get banned.

There is also nothing to say that you did not delete your useless/spam posts before making your plea for an explanation.

I think it is clear that the decision to ban your account is not going to be reversed so I think you should stop trying to fore an explanation out of BadBear/Theymos as whatever they tell you will not matter.

If you disagree with this decision I would suggest writing an article on CCN

I didn't spam shit and I got 0 warnings, and im working on my education, even tho I have low chances of finding a job in my country anyway. Having the small BTC I did with this was the only way to get some extra money.

I need my account back to pay my minimum spenses,
Try to find a part-time job and work an hour or two after school every day. That should bring you more money than you used to get from signature campaign.

A daily bump won't solve the problem or change Badbear's decision IMO.

Im from SPAIN, no such thing as part-time job. Im fucked without the 0.4 BTC or so I was making. Shit's depressing. You just can't grasp it because you are posting from your safe bubbles.
peligro

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:33:39 PM

Im from SPAIN, no such thing as part-time job. Im fucked without the 0.4 BTC or so I was making. Shit's depressing. You just can't grasp it because you are posting from your safe bubbles.

How are you making 0.4 BTC with signature campaign?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 11:46:12 PM

I didn't spam shit and I got 0 warnings, and im working on my education, even tho I have low chances of finding a job in my country anyway. Having the small BTC I did with this was the only way to get some extra money.
There is not a rule that says you must receive a warning prior to getting banned. I am also sure that theymos has reviewed your ban since you have posted on here and has agreed that it should stand (based on his apparent inaction).

Like I said before, I personally found your posts to have little value as a whole and it was my opinion that you were posting solely because you were getting paid to do so.

He can't anymore as the higher paying signature campaigns have ended.
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:49:15 AM

This may have been one of the cases which have been caught in crossfire. But raging here is not going to help how, its a private forum and if they don't like you then its done.

So at least you are admiting now that it's just an ego reason. More proof of why Bitcoin is tanking as well. Class act buddy.

Does it say staff on my profile? How can I admit to anything if I am not in it?

Your senseless response shows that banning you might have been the correct decision. Enjoy bumping with your new account.

So what? you don't need to be an admin to have an opinion, im talking about you being ok with the "banned cuz we dont like you" opinion you stated.

You don't get it. It doesn't matter if I am ok or not, its their forum. If you don't like it make your own forum.

genocide? Shocked

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

YouAreABetaProvider (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:50:15 AM

There is not a rule that says you must receive a warning prior to getting banned. I am also sure that theymos has reviewed your ban since you have posted on here and has agreed that it should stand (based on his apparent inaction).

Like I said before, I personally found your posts to have little value as a whole and it was my opinion that you were posting solely because you were getting paid to do so.

He can't anymore as the higher paying signature campaigns have ended.

I WAS making 0.4 a month with primedice, now im shit out of luck and Bitcoin is useless as a rock again because it's impossible to make more of it anyway.

My posts had value, otherwise get ready to ban 90% of this forum because most people are posting similar to me and much much worse, so fucking there.
ElGrandJefe

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 02:32:45 PM

You got shitcanned for spamming and link farming, so now you're complaining you've lost all your ill-gotten income from spamming and link farming?

Boo f'ing hoo, cry us all a river.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:09:22 AM

You got shitcanned for spamming and link farming, so now you're complaining you've lost all your ill-gotten income from spamming and link farming?

Coming from the activity group booster (bought, alt or shill account probs). I could be wrong.
Either way. Chiilll.
YouAreABetaProvider (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:06:55 PM

Fact 1) You or anyone here has 0 conclusive proof of that
Fact 2) You are a glorious winged faggot.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:51:18 PM

"other people in my dorm" my ass.Guarantee you they are all your other accounts.
YouAreABetaProvider (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 12:51:22 PM

"other people in my dorm" my ass.Guarantee you they are all your other accounts.

>Guarantee

No you can't.
ElGrandJefe

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:14:00 PM

1) You have no idea what kind of evidence the site administrators have access to.
2) I suspected I was dealing with someone with a mental age of 9. Thanks for the confirmation.
Gyfts
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:52:12 PM

>Guarantee

No you can't.

Explain to me how I can't? It's my own assurance that he is not telling the truth. So yes, Guarantee and I can state that.
YouAreABetaProvider (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:33:31 PM

1) You have no idea what kind of evidence the site administrators have access to.
2) I suspected I was dealing with someone with a mental age of 9. Thanks for the confirmation.

1) Yes I do, IP and thats that. What are they the NSA?

>Guarantee

No you can't.

Explain to me how I can't? It's my own assurance that he is not telling the truth. So yes, Guarantee and I can state that.

Mods can't prove shit, so why would you. Guarantee = proof. You = not showing any.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:40:26 PM

They can probably tell what browser you are using as well as what operating system you are using. If you are using one computer to access all of your shill accounts then it would be more obvious that they all belong to you. They also have the times each account was logged in; if only one of each of your shill accounts were logged in at a time then it would further confirm they all belong to you as it is very unlikely that exactly one person in a dorm is logged in at a time.

If you really do live in a dorm, why don't you post your IP address and what college you go to. I am sure that someone can figure out if the IP address is associated with that college.
Gyfts
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:06:15 PM

>Guarantee

No you can't.

Mods can't prove shit, so why would you. Guarantee = proof. You = not showing any.

Guarantee=assurance, I'm giving my assurance that he's not telling the truth..
steve98210

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 06:11:11 AM

The admins can track via cookies. It would be hard to believe that 50 other people login in one computer in almost the same time in many occasion.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: