Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:16:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Muslim BS  (Read 5476 times)
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:01:11 PM

Why, you too pussy to talk shit about black men, or any other non-whites? Be assured, rest of the world will be laughing as white people fuck you to pieces. You got no balls, muslim Cheesy

That's pretty tough talk from a country that just got it's ass handed to it by Muslims in the last two wars. And now we are stumbling around in the dark fighting IS. I used to see guys talk like this in Iraq. They don't do that anymore. And the smart ones stopped talking shit at Hattin in 1187.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:12:49 PM

Why, you too pussy to talk shit about black men, or any other non-whites? Be assured, rest of the world will be laughing as white people fuck you to pieces. You got no balls, muslim Cheesy

That's pretty tough talk from a country that just got it's ass handed to it by Muslims in the last two wars. And now we are stumbling around in the dark fighting IS. I used to see guys talk like this in Iraq. They don't do that anymore. And the smart ones stopped talking shit at Hattin in 1187.

There's no actual evidence the troll, Honeypot, is from the USA.  His time zone does not indicate that.  He probably hasn't gotten out of his momma's basement long enough to even figure out what country he's in.
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:14:55 PM

LOL

'ass handed to them'? Is that what you call attacking, taking over, and making them hide beneath burkas and dressing up as civilians while you direct their future and killing anything that tries to act criminal?

Is that what you call it when you drag out the loud mouth arab muslim bitch from his hiding hole so you can violate her holes and put them on trial for crimes they committed, and then having them justly executed for being a tin pot dictator?

Of course, it's not those fools who tried to surrender to news crews, abandoning their positions and running at the first sight of war, and slinking off to melt into and hide behind women and children so they can take potshots.

The amount of cognitive dissonance is quiet amusing Cheesy
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:21:40 PM

There's no actual evidence the troll, Honeypot, is from the USA.  His time zone does not indicate that.  He probably hasn't gotten out of his momma's basement long enough to even figure out what country he's in.

Ah. Well, he could find all sorts of reasons to criticize some of the crackpot interpretations of Islam. The crap IS is into is straight out of the dark ages. But lumping people together never ends with the truth. It would be like saying all Christians are.... or all fat people are...
The reality that I know you know is people are people. IMO, most people are kind and want peace for each other and themselves.
Anyway thanks Spendulus, I should have known better. Even his name is a clue.
Added to Ignore list.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:26:07 PM

*sigh*

Not this again

Bitcointalk ought to develop a subsection for religion, that way the forums will be cleaner...

...outside of that subsection

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Honeypot

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:28:50 PM

There's no actual evidence the troll, Honeypot, is from the USA.  His time zone does not indicate that.  He probably hasn't gotten out of his momma's basement long enough to even figure out what country he's in.

Ah. Well, he could find all sorts of reasons to criticize some of the crackpot interpretations of Islam. The crap IS is into is straight out of the dark ages. But lumping people together never ends with the truth. It would be like saying all Christians are.... or all fat people are...
The reality that I know you know is people are people. IMO, most people are kind and want peace for each other and themselves.
Anyway thanks Spendulus, I should have known better. Even his name is a clue.
Added to Ignore list.

Run to the ignore list! Run crying to mods Cheesy

'Troll' haha
ahmedshawezi

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:41:22 PM

All religions qualify as BS, it's just another word for mythology.

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:58:14 PM

Im not a bitch, the bitch who think is Allah ( god ), Jesus and Holy Spirit all are gods
and then saying God is one.

How is one these are 3 ? you dickhead.

The holy trinity is a quite difficult subject, but roughly it's about the three aspects of the same god. On your hand there are four fingers but all of those are the same hand. Isn't it?

BTW Tengri, the Everlasting Blue Sky is the only God. Everything else is just politics and money making Smiley.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:05:27 PM

Some fool started 'christian bs' thread to bitch back at you. You should be pleased Smiley

That's great! Maybe if we get those two and the Jews comparing on how ridiculous their religions are, they will realize they are all but fools and cut the crap with their false morals and communications to mr. G (the big G man).

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:18:41 PM

Some fool started 'christian bs' thread to bitch back at you. You should be pleased Smiley

That's great! Maybe if we get those two and the Jews comparing on how ridiculous their religions are, they will realize they are all but fools and cut the crap with their false morals and communications to mr. G (the big G man).
LOL...

Hey I just thought it'd be cool to list BS of (a religion different than Xtian)..

I have no need or interest in people insulting people back and forth.   Basically that's called "Being totally boring and idiotic on the WWW".
awesome31312

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:44:54 PM

Is this how the forums are going to work from now on?

Christian BS
Muslim BS
Bahai BS
Buddhist BS
Mormon BS
Gnostic BS
Jewish BS
Rastafari BS
Sabian BS
Hindu BS
Jainist BS
Zoroastrian BS
Shinto BS
Pagan BS

CoinCollect

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:26:28 PM

One more thing, all your posts you insult Islam and Mulsims but i never did and i never insult your religion so yes this is the dfference between Muslims and not.
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:32:41 PM

One more thing, all your posts you insult Islam and Mulsims but i never did and i never insult your religion so yes this is the dfference between Muslims and not.

Where is that a plus side?! It means you can't argument about magical figures? Are afraid of your own shadow?

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
CoinCollect

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:40:45 PM

No that's mean I respect other's believes. Why you have Islam ? if you see any starnge with Islam just ask a Muslim and he will explain you, Media always talk shit about Islam and its wrong. you believe Media wrong talks.
Islam mean Peace they word Itself mean peace in Arabic, So why you believe that Islam instigate    
violence ? Islam do not say to kill um Muslim.
try to read this
الآية الكريمة {لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ}

That means in English " you have your believes and mine also which means you are free to choise between Islam and others. also im asking you to get me anything in holy Quran that instigate    
Mulsim to kill un muslims. There is not

Mate Islam like any other religion, very simple if you want to know what is Islam just read Quran and translate.
Islam comes from Quran not from Mulsims actions. hope you understand
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:07:26 AM

Delusions aren't meant to be respected. No mater what religion they came from.
Islam means "peace by submission", and that's no peace at all, it's bullying - not "Salam".

About that quote, it's a nice example of how incoherent Islam is:

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Against:

Quran (109:1-6) -
"Say: O disbelievers!
I worship not that which ye worship;
Nor worship ye that which I worship.
And I shall not worship that which ye worship.
Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion."

So... where do we stand? It says two completely different things. And to make it worse, the Quran isn't write in a chronological order, so there's no way to tell which of these 2 verses is newer and therefore which of them prevail over the other.
The usual is to apply the "Muhammad's way", that is, make the rules as you go and use one or other as convenience.

|

|
CoinCollect

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:15:28 AM

This was an order for a an prophet for a specific period for some people who did not believe that profhet. That's all i can i understand from this what you said, if possible send me those letters in Arabic.
Quran is Arabic and maybe i can not understand you good. btw there is an forums for experience    
religious go and ask there because Im not good one really i wont be able to answer your all questions.

Edit: I translate and you mean different quotes, Like i said that first one was for an specific period and specific incident, not for all periods.
Honeypot

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:33:04 AM

Don't open your fucking mouth muslim. That's the way you live Smiley
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:43:17 AM

This was an order for a an prophet for a specific period for some people who did not believe that profhet. That's all i can i understand from this what you said, if possible send me those letters in Arabic.
Quran is Arabic and maybe i can not understand you good. btw there is an forums for experience    
religious go and ask there because Im not good one really i wont be able to answer your all questions.

Edit: I translate and you mean different quotes, Like i said that first one was for an specific period and specific incident, not for all periods.

The old "Arabic trick"? Arabic is just a human language, there's nothing special to it and is far from untranslatable. Actually it didn't even exist by the time of Muhammad, was invented by the VIII Century some 100 years after Muhammad's death.

And no, it isn't "oh that was by the time of Muhammad" shit! It simply plays both sides at convenience, goes like this:

- Just found a group of heavily armed non-believers.
- Quick! Show them 109:1-6 to make them believe we are tolerant.

-= OR =-

- Just found this harmless non-believer.
- Quick! Cut his fingers and his neck!

|

|
awesome31312

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:24:19 AM

That's a terrible way to live, and technically, he never opened his mouth. He was typing.

Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:47:17 AM

That's a terrible way to live, and technically, he never opened his mouth. He was typing.
Reminder.  This thread is about Muslim BS, not the religion or the hate of it and such.  Take the hates somewhere else please.

MO' MUSLIM BS

-music is haram
-dating is haram
-having friends of opposite gender is haram
-waxing eyebrows is haram
-men must sit down on the toilet always
-must enter bathroom with left foot
-prayers are no good if a woman, dog or donkey pass by

The last one confuses me.  I've just never been much attracted to dogs or donkeys....

Hey CoinCollect, man.  You are in the culture what this about it do you find that are ridiculous?

I grew up Catholic, I can tell you lots of ridiculous things about that.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: