Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:43:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Muslim BS  (Read 5476 times)
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 03:47:39 AM

There are good and bad everywhere, yes, this is true. However, today, in the real world, radical Islam is the greatest threat to the peaceful civilization

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372

--------------->¿?

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:57:25 AM

There are good and bad everywhere, yes, this is true. However, today, in the real world, radical Islam central banking cartels are the greatest threat to the peaceful civilization

FTFY

CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:02:14 AM

One more thing, all your posts you insult Islam and Mulsims but i never did and i never insult your religion so yes this is the dfference between Muslims and not.

Don't open your fucking mouth muslim. That's the way you live Smiley

That's a terrible way to live, and technically, he never opened his mouth. He was typing.
Reminder.  This thread is about Muslim BS, not the religion or the hate of it and such.  Take the hates somewhere else please.

MO' MUSLIM BS

-music is haram
-dating is haram
-having friends of opposite gender is haram
-waxing eyebrows is haram
-men must sit down on the toilet always
-must enter bathroom with left foot
-prayers are no good if a woman, dog or donkey pass by

The last one confuses me.  I've just never been much attracted to dogs or donkeys....

Hey CoinCollect, man.  You are in the culture what this about it do you find that are ridiculous?

I grew up Catholic, I can tell you lots of ridiculous things about that.

I want to tell you something, these all what illiberal in Islam saying, i never find such things in Quran, Im as a muslim guy listening to music, have a girl friend ( No sex before we get mirrage btw becuase this is in my Quran )
waxing eyebrows is haram yes, this is the only one i can see in Quran.

The problem in Media, its make Islam very very difficult, believe me its very simple, and if the Islam is that difficult why we all will defend it now ?

Im trying to answer your all questions to just show you that you do not know the real Islam.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:57:00 AM

Why on the earth waxing eyebrows is haram?
In and around Birmingham I've seen lots of pakistani women (those who wore only hijab but not that batman suit, so they were "visible" ) and many of them would definitely needed a good eyebrow waxing... maybe shaving... and a couple of corrective surgeries.
CoinCollect

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:46:05 AM

Why on the earth waxing eyebrows is haram?
In and around Birmingham I've seen lots of pakistani women (those who wore only hijab but not that batman suit, so they were "visible" ) and many of them would definitely needed a good eyebrow waxing... maybe shaving... and a couple of corrective surgeries.

That batman suit you are talking about not also in holy Quran, only illiberal who thinking so.
About waxing eyebrows im sorry that was not in Quran but was in Sona.
Sona mean " Every act or words issued by the Prophet Muhammad "
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:17:04 PM

One more thing, all your posts you insult Islam and Mulsims but i never did and i never insult your religion so yes this is the dfference between Muslims and not.

That's a terrible way to live, and technically, he never opened his mouth. He was typing.
Reminder.  This thread is about Muslim BS, not the religion or the hate of it and such.  Take the hates somewhere else please.

MO' MUSLIM BS

-music is haram
-dating is haram

The last one confuses me.  I've just never been much attracted to dogs or donkeys....

Hey CoinCollect, man.  You are in the culture what this about it do you find that are ridiculous?

I want to tell you something, these all what illiberal in Islam saying, i never find such things in Quran, Im as a muslim guy listening to music, have a girl friend ( No sex before we get mirrage btw becuase this is in my Quran )

The problem in Media, its make Islam very very difficult, believe me its very simple, and if the Islam is that difficult why we all will defend it now ?

Im trying to answer your all questions to just show you that you do not know the real Islam.

Cool, well that's why I ask the question.  When you say "illiberal" we might use the word "conservative" or (for the Christian illiberal) "fundamentalist".  By "illiberal" you mean like Wahibbi? 
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:00:07 PM

That batman suit you are talking about not also in holy Quran, only illiberal who thinking so.

I'm aware of that the burka (batman suit for me ) originally was a cloth designed for desert environment and it' s not mandatory by default. This eyebrow thing however was new to me and I don't the reason behind it.
Once a turkish imam explained to me that most "commandments" in islam has some logical (like maintaining public health or social stability) reason behind it, but to be honest I can't imagine any reason what would make me forbid anything what makes my wife looking even prettier Smiley.
(Not to mention that she would cut my throat if I would try to do so Cheesy.)
CoinCollect

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:20:05 PM

I'm aware of that the burka (batman suit for me ) originally was a cloth designed for desert environment and it' s not mandatory by default. This eyebrow thing however was new to me and I don't the reason behind it.
Once a turkish imam explained to me that most "commandments" in islam has some logical (like maintaining public health or social stability) reason behind it, but to be honest I can't imagine any reason what would make me forbid anything what makes my wife looking even prettier Smiley.
(Not to mention that she would cut my throat if I would try to do so Cheesy.)

Well as you said This burka it's not mandatory.
btw im a mulsim and my girl friend wear a jeans and t-shirt like any europe women she's also do not wear hijab.
you know something in Islam the men he no rights to force women to wear hijab. this is something between women and Allah ( god ) Unlike that media describes the many violations of women's rights in Muslim countries but this is not right.
and you guys must one day visit such countries to Judge yourself.
CoinCollect

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:21:40 PM

MO' MUSLIM BS

-music is haram
-dating is haram

Cool, well that's why I ask the question.  When you say "illiberal" we might use the word "conservative" or (for the Christian illiberal) "fundamentalist".  By "illiberal" you mean like Wahibbi? 

Yes you are right that's a wehibbi thoughts not all muslims wehibbi and in my opnions they know nothing about Islam.
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:32:24 PM

MO' MUSLIM BS

-music is haram
-dating is haram

Not too long ago you were against a man having a girlfriend, remember?

Account recovered 08-12-2019
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:14:46 PM

I'm not a Muslim, but my understanding of why eyebrow waxing and most make-up is considered haram is related to a distraction of God's beauty. This is not a belief shared by all Muslims. But for some, a painting of a beautiful woman is a vain celebration of flesh over God's beauty. Islamic art celebrates the beauty found in mathematical patterns. These patterns are seen as part of a universal truth created by God and are only discovered by people.

There are other passages in the Koran and other Islamic books concerning make-up that can be problematic for some Muslims. For example some believe that make-up is ok as long as water can pass through it. Henna, for example, is OK in this interpretation. I also see women in the region who get their nails done then chip off some of the nail polish so that water can get past it.   

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
awesome31312

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:35:57 PM

I'm not a Muslim, but my understanding of why eyebrow waxing and most make-up is considered haram is related to a distraction of God's beauty. This is not a belief shared by all Muslims. But for some, a painting of a beautiful woman is a vain celebration of flesh over God's beauty. Islamic art celebrates the beauty found in mathematical patterns. These patterns are seen as part of a universal truth created by God and are only discovered by people.

There are other passages in the Koran and other Islamic books concerning make-up that can be problematic for some Muslims. For example some believe that make-up is ok as long as water can pass through it. Henna, for example, is OK in this interpretation. I also see women in the region who get their nails done then chip off some of the nail polish so that water can get past it.   

I'm not going to ask my wife to shave her legs or armpits, because it's a distortion of God's beauty

CoinCollect

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:50:05 PM

MO' MUSLIM BS

-music is haram
-dating is haram

Not too long ago you were against a man having a girlfriend, remember?

I'm against having sex before marriage. that's what Islam saying.
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:27:52 PM

Yes you are right that's a wehibbi thoughts not all muslims wehibbi and in my opnions they know nothing about Islam.
Well now that's beginning to make sense.  You are a moderate Muslim. 

Likely you share my belief then that the enemy is those who follow teachings of Sayyid Qutb.
CoinCollect

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:45:45 PM

Islam is so simple believe me, i pray to god, I fast Ramadan, do not gamble, do not drink alcohol. and everything else i do like any other humens, Islam is a not a Withhold freedoms im feeling freedoma and everything Smiley))
sometimes i gamble, and sometimes i lie like any other people, those are easy mistakes and you can regret to god no probllem, but the big mistake that god can not forgive easy is ( 1- Killing people with no rights 2- Zina http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zina )

That's what im talking about Islam never order Muslims to kill non muslims and Quran strongly refused that.

That people you are saw in Media who cut people heads and saying Allah Akbar they are not a muslims maybe wegibbi or whatever in a muslim country like my country Egypt we are fighting them, they kill our soldiers and we are muslims so that's no Islam, god know who are those people and why they fuck the world.

Sayyid Qutb put to death for being a terrorist in Egypt 1966 so yes i agree with you in this point. Smiley
awesome31312

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:29:00 PM

Islam is so simple believe me, i pray to god, I fast Ramadan, do not gamble, do not drink alcohol. and everything else i do like any other humens, Islam is a not a Withhold freedoms im feeling freedoma and everything Smiley))
sometimes i gamble, and sometimes i lie like any other people, those are easy mistakes and you can regret to god no probllem, but the big mistake that god can not forgive easy is ( 1- Killing people with no rights 2- Zina http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zina )

That's what im talking about Islam never order Muslims to kill non muslims and Quran strongly refused that.

That people you are saw in Media who cut people heads and saying Allah Akbar they are not a muslims maybe wegibbi or whatever in a muslim country like my country Egypt we are fighting them, they kill our soldiers and we are muslims so that's no Islam, god know who are those people and why they fuck the world.

Sayyid Qutb put to death for being a terrorist in Egypt 1966 so yes i agree with you in this point. Smiley

So, sex before marriage is a sin greater than raping girls?

CoinCollect

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:25:14 PM

Stop puting words in my mouth please, Raping girls is a crime in Quran and in our rules, In Muhammeds Sharea raping girls the most big crime with deserve death. We still have this in rules, Rapist sentenced to death in life and after death for sure he will be in hell.
So raping girls is a sin greater than Zina for sure.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:48:43 PM

http://blockchained.com/ lists this as one of the most active threads on the whole forum.

A bunch of idiots insulting each other about whose team has the best made up stories.

Jesus. Or Pikachu. Or whoever.

(How did I do?)

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
awesome31312

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:49:35 PM

Stop puting words in my mouth please, Raping girls is a crime in Quran and in our rules, In Muhammeds Sharea raping girls the most big crime with deserve death. We still have this in rules, Rapist sentenced to death in life and after death for sure he will be in hell.

But you just said that the two greatest sins were Zina and Murder :S

Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:07:10 PM

But you just said that the two greatest sins were Zina and Murder :S

Very interesting.  CoinCollect the issue was the "need for 4 male witnesses" to convict for rape, which makes it basically impossible to convict, even though guilt might be obvious.

Are you saying that Muslim does not need the 4 witnesses?  Or that in Egypt this is not Sharia but secular law?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: