Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:41:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking 5 BTC Loan  (Read 1298 times)
Nirav l (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:59:24 AM

Hello,

My name is Nirav Limbachia. I am a domain investor/blogger. I am seeking a 5 bitcoin loan to be paid back in 1-2 months tops.
I do realize this is a newbie account so i will lack trust obviously.
But i have never had the need to join a bitcoin forum until now.

Why i need the loan:
An opportunity has arose for me to purchase a domain for $5000 that i know i could easily resell on flippa.com (where i do all of my work) for atleast 10k.
I currently don't have enough to cover the whole $5000 hence why i am seeking this loan.

My collateral:

I own about 35 domains currently, some of which with wordpress websites with them. Two of which i have purchased within the last year for around 10k on flippa
 All domains are on godaddy. I would like to do just one domain as collateral but i can do more than one if needed, i can push the domain to your godaddy account till i have fully repaid.
Also, flippa does keep full ledgers of all there sales and they are public, so i will be able to give you full documentation of me purchasing several domains recently for 4-5 figures before i issue them as collateral.

Thanks for reading, and if anyone is interested please let me know and i will be able to provide all the links/documentation.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 02:13:18 AM

Hello,

My name is Nirav Limbachia. I am a domain investor/blogger. I am seeking a 5 bitcoin loan to be paid back in 1-2 months tops.

Why i need the loan:
An opportunity has arose for me to purchase a domain for $5000 that i know i could easily resell on flippa.com (where i do all of my work) for atleast 10k.
I currently don't have enough to cover the whole $5000 hence why i am seeking this loan.

My collateral:

I own about 35 domains currently, some of which with wordpress websites with them. Two of which i have purchased within the last year for around 10k on flippa
 All domains are on godaddy. I would like to do just one domain as collateral but i can do more than one if needed, i can push the domain to your godaddy account till i have fully repaid.
Also, flippa does keep full ledgers of all there sales and they are public, so i will be able to give you full documentation of me purchasing several domains recently for 4-5 figures before i issue them as collateral.

Thanks for reading, and if anyone is interested please let me know and i will be able to provide all the links/documentation.

So, you are offering to send whatever money you have to the lender, who will purchase this domain for you and then sell it to someone, then send you back the profit?  How much are you willing to pay the lender for this service?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Nellyx

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:15:06 AM

I'm fairly sure he's asking for 5 BTC transferred to him so he can buy a domain worth $5,000 and then never pay you back repay you.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 02:19:44 AM

So if i don't pay you back, as nelly just posted... you will be in possession of  collateral worth more than double of triple, the loan... which i will be more than happy to confirm with any interested party.

Why post the loan request under a new name instead of using this one?

Edit - looks like you caught your mistake and tried to hide it.  So much for honesty.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:25:05 AM

Has a post been deleted??  Shocked Shocked

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 02:27:03 AM

Has a post been deleted??  Shocked Shocked

Yes,  BTCGraphics made the post I quoted, then edited it to say "something smells fishy" then deleted the post altogether.

Makes you wonder why BTCGraphics made up a new anonymous account to ask for a loan...

BTCgraphics

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:28:56 AM

I was just making a sarcastic post, because I don't believe the user actually has domains worth that much... but you miss took it so i deleted it...

Promise I don't need a loan lol. but whatevs, not like anyone would ever give a 5btc loan here anyways so this whole thread is one big troll
Nellyx

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:31:49 AM

I was just making a sarcastic post, because I don't believe the user actually has domains worth that much... but you miss took it so i deleted it...

Promise I don't need a loan lol. but whatevs, not like anyone would ever give a 5btc loan here anyways so this whole thread is one big troll

This is awkward now, the plan has failed.

Might aswell try again, nobody will lend to someone with negative trust.
Especially using a new account to ask for the loan, knowing full well they have negative trust on their main account.

EDIT: I see the trust was given for this thread.. either way; if you weren't getting the loan before you sure as hell aren't now.
Nirav l (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:33:59 AM

I don't understand these nonsense posts... but i do need a loan. Have legit collateral. I can even skype to confirm my identity with ID so if anyone is interested let me know
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:34:15 AM

Next time, double check the account you are logged into before posting.  Roll Eyes

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Nellyx

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:35:36 AM

You're offering so called collateral worth 2x - 3x the loan amount.

In whose eyes? Why wouldn't you just sell one of the domains to fund the new domain?

Or is it because they're unsellable or not worth the amount you say.
Nirav l (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:40:45 AM

I can offer bitchesbelike.com ( https://flippa.com/2982935-pr-5-site-with-62-961-uniques-mo-making-1500-mo ) with the site files included as well as one other from your choosing, I can provide a list. as collateral.

And what a idiotic question "Why wouldn't you just sell one of the domains to fund the new domain?" Because i don't want to sell any of my property? lol sure i'll go put my car on the market too.
Nellyx

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:46:11 AM

You paid $8,500 for it?

Seems suspicious if you look at the bidding history, started at $55, went up to $150,, then suddenly 5k then 8.5k

One of the bidders is banned, the one who hiked it up to 5K

The seller is suspended.

The site is not worth anything near the $8.5k, or even the collateral amount.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:46:42 AM

I can offer bitchesbelike.com ( https://flippa.com/2982935-pr-5-site-with-62-961-uniques-mo-making-1500-mo ) with the site files included as well as one other from your choosing, I can provide a list. as collateral.

And what a idiotic question "Why wouldn't you just sell one of the domains to fund the new domain?" Because i don't want to sell any of my property? lol sure i'll go put my car on the market too.

Why not do that or a title loan and forgo the BTC loan request?

Albert Einstein
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 02:47:24 AM

If you had a chance to flip and make $5,000, why WOULDN'T you sell property?   Roll Eyes

I asked a very serious question in my second post.  You chose to ignore it.  

Nirav l (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:49:46 AM

You paid $8,500 for it?

Seems suspicious if you look at the bidding history, started at $55, went up to $150,, then suddenly 5k then 8.5k

The seller is suspended.

Yes i did, i bought it BUY it now a couple days after it was posted because its worth way more than that.

"The site is not worth anything near the $8.5k,?"

How do you draw that conclusion? If you look at the adsense earnings it makes over $800 a month, as you can see in the screenshots. I can post more current screens for anyone interested, But it seems i will only get trolls apparently with no knowledge of domains or websites

If anyones interested please pm me since all i will receive in the thread is trolls (why don't you just sell you car and prostitute your kids instead of using legit collateral?!)
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:59:05 AM

You paid $8,500 for it?

The seller is suspended.

Yes i did, i bought it BUY it now a couple days after it was posted because its worth way more than that.

"The site is not worth anything near the $8.5k,?"

How do you draw that conclusion? If you look at the adsense earnings it makes over $800 a month, as you can see in the screenshots. I can post more current screens for anyone interested, But it seems i will only get trolls apparently with no knowledge of domains or websites

If anyones interested please pm me since all i will receive in the thread is trolls (why don't you just sell you car and prostitute your kids instead of using legit collateral?!)

Tell me how you jumped from a car sell/loan to child prostitution? That's disturbing.

Albert Einstein
Nellyx

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:01:59 AM

OP caught out now on the offensive, it's adorable.

Good luck with getting this loan ( you won't get it with your bs collateral )
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 03:26:23 AM

Account abandoned in 3...2...1...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYmnqCMkfqY

Cheesy

Bitcoin-Police

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Bitcoin-Police - Your friend and helper

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:42:56 AM

Hello,

Why i need the loan:

My collateral:

SCAM-POTENTIAL = 100%

Obvious Scam is obvious. AVOID - do not send any BTC.

I will be keeping this forum clean from scammers!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: