Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 12:35:30 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Edit] Topic Closed  (Read 997 times)
BitDmnte

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:40:52 AM

I have an account on this forum, username uvdmnte, which i'd been using and it got blocked today for no apparent reason! I had to create this new account to be able to post and seek help. This is what it shows:

Sorry uvdmnte, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com

Someone help me out here please:(

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KIRAZ

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:45:47 AM

Seems like you have spammed a lota private messages to users that's why the ban.
But the Mods or Staff member would give you the correct reason why.
BitDmnte

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:54:21 AM

Seems like you have spammed a lota private messages to users that's why the ban.

Whats there to spam?! I don't have time for this nonsense! My username for that account that is blocked is uvdmnte. Whoever that has received PM's from me will vouch for me..! Anyway i don't have to prove anything...Now i just need to know how to unblock it and who do i contact or what do i do for that?
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1274

# Free market

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:05:33 AM

Whats there to spam?! I don't have time for this nonsense! My username for that account that is blocked is uvdmnte. Whoever that has received PM's from me will vouch for me..! Anyway i don't have to prove anything...Now i just need to know how to unblock it and who do i contact or what do i do for that?

Check yourself : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=348406;sa=showPosts
BitDmnte

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:30:36 PM

Check yourself : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=348406;sa=showPosts

Okay i checked but what is wrong with my posts? Is that why i've been blocked? I really don't understand..enlighten me please and if possible please advise on how can i go about unblocking it. Thanks
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1274

# Free market

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:35:03 PM

Okay i checked but what is wrong with my posts? Is that why i've been blocked? I really don't understand..enlighten me please and if possible please advise on how can i go about unblocking it. Thanks

Send an email  for resolve your problem :
Sorry uvdmnte, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com

BitDmnte

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:38:00 PM

Send an email  for resolve your problem :

Yeah i've sent them already..waiting for response...anyway thanks a lot man.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1008

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:46:43 PM

I don't see anything wrong in there? Seems like legitimate, normal usage of an internet messageboard to me. Do we have to write the Bible in verse in each reply? Actually getting scared to post in this forum judging by the random banning action in here.

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......███...███████████...██████████.
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
Bump.bump

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:59:04 AM

Wait for unlock  Grin
uvdmnte

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:57:28 PM

Wait for unlock  Grin

Thanks for advise man;) Account is unblocked!:)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.