Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:24:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zebpay - Simplest Bitcoin mobile wallet  (Read 2143 times)
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:45:05 PM

Hi, i am from chennai, anyone here with technical knowledge about pow/pos coins? kindly contact me on telegram @arun738686

So you just needed to bump a 3-year old thread just to post something that had nothing to do with the topic? Care to open a new thread? N00bs these days...

As private keys are not in our hand, wil you really suggest to store btc other than zebpay wallet.
CC. i m much concerned about security.

Keep only small amount (if you're making transactions often from phone) in Zebpay or other mobile wallets.
For larger amounts, I recommend keeping them in a cold wallet offline.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 07:12:41 PM

How fast are the Withdrawals ?

sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:38:23 PM

Was Zebpay also one of the exchanges where the IT department paid the visit yesterday? What was the outcome of this?
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:08:23 PM

There is huge difference in buy and sell which make difficult for middle investor to buy it.but if you consider by speed it is quite fast and good.kyc is fast as well.withdrawal take 12-48 hrs to the bank in my experience.

Was Zebpay also one of the exchanges where the IT department paid the visit yesterday? What was the outcome of this?
they have visited all exchanges to check if there is no illegal trading going on.as zebpay is the biggest exchange in india right now.ceo of zebpay also gave interview to some new channel.cryptocurrency is gaining momentum in india as it is quite good for digital expansion of country.
Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:14:05 PM

There is huge difference in buy and sell which make difficult for middle investor to buy it.but if you consider by speed it is quite fast and good.kyc is fast as well.withdrawal take 12-48 hrs to the bank in my experience.

they have visited all exchanges to check if there is no illegal trading going on.as zebpay is the biggest exchange in india right now.ceo of zebpay also gave interview to some new channel.cryptocurrency is gaining momentum in india as it is quite good for digital expansion of country.

I know that crazy price difference of BUY / SELL of Indian Exchanges except CS , but hey only the fool will buy with that price hehe .. whenever i need to buy via Indian exchange i only use CS Cheesy but most time from International exchanges Smiley , But yes i tested first withdrawal with ZebPay and they are on time , i wouldn't say fast which previously CS had but its on time as they mentioned in their site within 1 working day .

sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:22:48 PM

I know that crazy price difference of BUY / SELL of Indian Exchanges except CS , but hey only the fool will buy with that price hehe .. whenever i need to buy via Indian exchange i only use CS Cheesy but most time from International exchanges Smiley , But yes i tested first withdrawal with ZebPay and they are on time , i wouldn't say fast which previously CS had but its on time as they mentioned in their site within 1 working day .

That's because Coinsecure is probably the only user-to-user exchange in India. On all other exchanges the buy/sell prices are controlled by exchanges, not users.
Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:23:07 PM

they have visited all exchanges to check if there is no illegal trading going on.as zebpay is the biggest exchange in India right now.ceo of zebpay also gave interview to some new channel.cryptocurrency is gaining momentum in india as it is quite good for digital expansion of country.

That's because Coinsecure is probably the only user-to-user exchange in India. On all other exchanges the buy/sell prices are controlled by exchanges, not users.

Hmm can be but serious ridiculous difference of Unocoin and Zebpay frankly . Do they use different exchange price chart for Buying and Selling . How can be such huge difference i don't understand in these 2 sites , specially Unocoin lol .

sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:02:44 AM

they have visited all exchanges to check if there is no illegal trading going on.as zebpay is the biggest exchange in India right now.ceo of zebpay also gave interview to some new channel.cryptocurrency is gaining momentum in india as it is quite good for digital expansion of country.

Hmm can be but serious ridiculous difference of Unocoin and Zebpay frankly . Do they use different exchange price chart for Buying and Selling . How can be such huge difference i don't understand in these 2 sites , specially Unocoin lol .

That is to discourage arbitrage and day trading.

Arbitrage:
People would grab every chance of buying Bitcoin on any of the exchange for a little lower price and sell it on Unocoin even if the difference is very small like $100. Unocoin would have to closely monitor and update their own prices every minute to prevent this, so the easy solution is to just set the sell price way lower.

Day Trade:
Since Bitcoin is very volatile, people will just keep buying / selling large quantities just to earn some profit on daily basis. This will be difficult for Unocoin because the coins are not exchanged between users directly (like Coinsecure) but it is managed by Unocoin. In such case it is difficult to predict the coin supply and cater to volume demand when necessary. Preventing day trading helps them in gaining a stable trade volume which gives them ability to predict coin supply / demand on daily basis.

TLDR: Hue difference between buy/sell prices is for discouraging arbitrage and day trading because it poses some operational challenges for exchanges which are not user-to-user order books.
Blackshadow007

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 10:15:32 AM

That is to discourage arbitrage and day trading.

Arbitrage:
People would grab every chance of buying Bitcoin on any of the exchange for a little lower price and sell it on Unocoin even if the difference is very small like $100. Unocoin would have to closely monitor and update their own prices every minute to prevent this, so the easy solution is to just set the sell price way lower.

Day Trade:
Since Bitcoin is very volatile, people will just keep buying / selling large quantities just to earn some profit on daily basis. This will be difficult for Unocoin because the coins are not exchanged between users directly (like Coinsecure) but it is managed by Unocoin. In such case it is difficult to predict the coin supply and cater to volume demand when necessary. Preventing day trading helps them in gaining a stable trade volume which gives them ability to predict coin supply / demand on daily basis.

TLDR: Hue difference between buy/sell prices is for discouraging arbitrage and day trading because it poses some operational challenges for exchanges which are not user-to-user order books.

i see , thanks for explaining ..

soniraja

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:50:48 AM

Zebpay is nice wallet and it also give referral bonus so please join it. Get bitcoins worth ₹100 free on your first bitcoin buy or sell with referral code 'REF43942451'. Download the app: http://link.zebpay.com/ref/REF43942451
bigtitsmomma

Activity: 90
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:32:51 AM

bc ab zebpay bhi end-to-end ho gaya ... no moderation ... no manipulation bhencho
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: