Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:58:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10,000 World Dollar (WLD) Giveaway - How to Claim  (Read 6918 times)
world-dollar (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:43:14 PM

If people want to give WLD a chance, it's difficult to see why you would be so hostile towards this, majeis.

Because as I've already said: That's a time-consuming process of publicly identifying yourself in a video for just .01.

My opinion is that what you're asking for is unreasonable.

+1

also remind this... to get trust line + gateway, you have to buy XRP it's mean you have to send about 200k Sat or more  Embarrassed

You don't need to buy XRP. Coin Autonomy is giving away XRP for free.

But overall, yes you are correct, there is a hassle involved, and for many people .01 or 0.025 BTC wouldn't be worth it, but we ultimately need to attract people who believe that 10,000 WLD will become worth much, much more than this.

Here is the logic behind why we believe they will become highly valuable (from http://www.world-dollar.com/what-is-world-dollar/)

1. What is World Dollar?

World Dollar is the future of money. It is based on the idea that, since money is nothing but a social convention, the ultimate basis for money is for it to be issued to everyone, equally. We call this the Equal Opportunity Standard. In order to uniquely identify people, facial verification is used. You can claim your World dollars now.

2. How is Money a Social Convention?

Money is a social convention in the sense that it is not valuable in itself, but valuable because people agree to take it as valuable. It is a medium of exchange, a tool that allows us to trade with one another without having to resort to barter, which inefficiently depends on the double coincidence of wants.

3. Why is Equal Opportunity the ultimate basis for issuing money?

Equal opportunity when it comes to issuing money is guaranteed acceptance by virtually all of mankind.

This is because it appeals to the highest standards of morality. "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal".

It also appeals to the highest standards of economic reason. It rejects the idea that producers of money, i.e. producers of something that is not actually valuable in itself, should appropriate scarce resources from the other, productive members of society, i.e. producers of goods and services that are actually valuable.

Therefore, money that is issued on the basis of equal opportunity is virtually guaranteed to be taken as highly valuable.

---

We also pose a significant challenge to our current debt-based monetary system, with our article for the Cobden centre: http://www.cobdencentre.org/2014/09/bank-run-incentive-central-bank-bankruptcy-and-the-fallacy-of-the-credit-theory-of-money/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thebenjamincode

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:48:50 PM

If people want to give WLD a chance, it's difficult to see why you would be so hostile towards this, majeis.

Because as I've already said: That's a time-consuming process of publicly identifying yourself in a video for just .01.

+1

also remind this... to get trust line + gateway, you have to buy XRP it's mean you have to send about 200k Sat or more  Embarrassed

But overall, yes you are correct, there is a hassle involved, and for many people .01 or 0.025 BTC wouldn't be worth it, but we ultimately need to attract people who believe that 10,000 WLD will become worth much, much more than this.

Here is the logic behind why we believe they will become highly valuable (from http://www.world-dollar.com/what-is-world-dollar/)

1. What is World Dollar?

World Dollar is the future of money. It is based on the idea that, since money is nothing but a social convention, the ultimate basis for money is for it to be issued to everyone, equally. We call this the Equal Opportunity Standard. In order to uniquely identify people, facial verification is used. You can claim your World dollars now.

Money is a social convention in the sense that it is not valuable in itself, but valuable because people agree to take it as valuable. It is a medium of exchange, a tool that allows us to trade with one another without having to resort to barter, which inefficiently depends on the double coincidence of wants.

Equal opportunity when it comes to issuing money is guaranteed acceptance by virtually all of mankind.

This is because it appeals to the highest standards of morality. "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal".

It also appeals to the highest standards of economic reason. It rejects the idea that producers of money, i.e. producers of something that is not actually valuable in itself, should appropriate scarce resources from the other, productive members of society, i.e. producers of goods and services that are actually valuable.

Therefore, money that is issued on the basis of equal opportunity is virtually guaranteed to be taken as highly valuable.

---

We also pose a significant challenge to our current debt-based monetary system, with our article for the Cobden centre: http://www.cobdencentre.org/2014/09/bank-run-incentive-central-bank-bankruptcy-and-the-fallacy-of-the-credit-theory-of-money/

World-Dollar has a very nice concept and i do believe in your coin
i keep on spreading it to my friends because i know that world-dollar is unique and valuable
please help my friends who haven't received their WLD yet but have already sent their videos

~jennifermantaring26
~monahermosa
~lisalastimosa
world-dollar (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:49:34 PM

Tell us more about this coin...

What would you like to know?

10,000 World Dollars (WLD) are being given away for free to everyone in the entire world. Everyone is uniquely identified via facial verification (short) video. For more information about World Dollar, visit http://www.world-dollar.com

You can claim your World dollars now with Coin Autonomy (http://www.coinautonomy.com) on Ripple (http://www.ripple.com).

There is a 2 step process:

1. You need to provide a short video along with the name of your Ripple account.
2. After your account has been activated for free, you need to connect WorldDollar as a gateway on Ripple. Then, your 10,000 World dollars (WLD) will be sent over to you.

Visit http://www.coinautonomy.com for more information.

It's very hard to claim this coin

why don't use facebook to verification?
stellar is so simple to verification Smiley

yeah i agree with this guy, use facebook, hehehe! Cheesy

We unfortunately can't use Facebook as it would be very easy for people to be able to claim 10,000 WLD more than once. It is critical to the way that World Dollar works that everyone in the world is only entitled to one allocation of 10,000 WLD.

by the way, what is the new gateway?

It is WorldDollar (rwPy6FD7LoTgEcy9Sd9bm3HE7uU5LDCf2H). Don't worry thebenjamincode, you connected to this gateway when you claimed your World dollars.

thebenjamincode

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:55:12 PM

Tell us more about this coin...

What would you like to know?

10,000 World Dollars (WLD) are being given away for free to everyone in the entire world. Everyone is uniquely identified via facial verification (short) video. For more information about World Dollar, visit http://www.world-dollar.com

You can claim your World dollars now with Coin Autonomy (http://www.coinautonomy.com) on Ripple (http://www.ripple.com).

1. You need to provide a short video along with the name of your Ripple account.
2. After your account has been activated for free, you need to connect WorldDollar as a gateway on Ripple. Then, your 10,000 World dollars (WLD) will be sent over to you.

It's very hard to claim this coin

why don't use facebook to verification?
stellar is so simple to verification Smiley

yeah i agree with this guy, use facebook, hehehe! Cheesy

We unfortunately can't use Facebook as it would be very easy for people to be able to claim 10,000 WLD more than once. It is critical to the way that World Dollar works that everyone in the world is only entitled to one allocation of 10,000 WLD.

by the way, what is the new gateway?

It is WorldDollar (rwPy6FD7LoTgEcy9Sd9bm3HE7uU5LDCf2H). Don't worry thebenjamincode, you connected to this gateway when you claimed your World dollars.

ok thank you!
but i was just wondering because i can't seem exchange BTC for WLD
world-dollar (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:11:26 PM

+1

1. What is World Dollar?

---

i keep on spreading it to my friends because i know that world-dollar is unique and valuable
please help my friends who haven't received their WLD yet but have already sent their videos

~jennifermantaring26
~monahermosa
~lisalastimosa

Thank you for spreading the word about World Dollar, we can confirm your friends have now been sent their 10,000 WLD.

adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:17:46 PM

email sent.  Wink

~adjiadjo
thebenjamincode

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:40:17 PM

+1

1. What is World Dollar?

---

~jennifermantaring26
~monahermosa
~lisalastimosa

Thank you for spreading the word about World Dollar, we can confirm your friends have now been sent their 10,000 WLD.

thank you so much! my friends received the 10k WLD
world-dollar (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:43:51 PM

email sent.  Wink

~adjiadjo

Thank you, your 10,000 WLD have been sent to your Ripple account.

P.S. Please help spread the word about World Dollar by encouraging friends, family and other people to claim their World dollars.
nigttran

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 03:10:51 AM

I don't want to sell my information to 10000WLD. Which i don't know about the shit.

No no no never.
world-dollar (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:25:19 AM

I don't want to sell my information to 10000WLD. Which i don't know about the shit.

No no no never.

We respect your privacy by not requiring more sensitive personal information such as a name, address, date of birth etc. to be submitted. You can also choose to submit your video privately, wherein it will never be passed on to any unauthorised 3rd parties. You will also find out much more about the Coin Autonomy team soon on their website, as well as the members of the World Dollar Foundation.
thebenjamincode

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:32:06 AM

No no no never.

We respect your privacy by not requiring more sensitive personal information such as a name, address, date of birth etc. to be submitted. You can also choose to submit your video privately, wherein it will never be passed on to any unauthorised 3rd parties. You will also find out much more about the Coin Autonomy team soon on their website, as well as the members of the World Dollar Foundation.

Im just wondering when will it be available to trade from BTC to WLD
world-dollar (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:59:54 AM

No no no never.

Hi it doesn't seem people are selling WLD at the moment, you probably need to wait a few days for everyone to transition to connecting to the new gateway (rwPy6FD7LoTgEcy9Sd9bm3HE7uU5LDCf2H) and the markets will become more liquid again.

Do you have BTC in your account? If so, you can go to the "Exchange" tab and then "Trade" and put up a buy order. Ripple trade is slightly annoying in that it doesn't show a last price (it doesn't show this for any currency pairs) but 10,000 WLD has recently been trading for 0.025 BTC, so if you put up an order of around that value there is a good chance someone will match your order.

thebenjamincode

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:17:28 AM

No no no never.

Hi it doesn't seem people are selling WLD at the moment, you probably need to wait a few days for everyone to transition to connecting to the new gateway (rwPy6FD7LoTgEcy9Sd9bm3HE7uU5LDCf2H) and the markets will become more liquid again.

Do you have BTC in your account? If so, you can go to the "Exchange" tab and then "Trade" and put up a buy order. Ripple trade is slightly annoying in that it doesn't show a last price (it doesn't show this for any currency pairs) but 10,000 WLD has recently been trading for 0.025 BTC, so if you put up an order of around that value there is a good chance someone will match your order.

what other exchange sites do you have? for example coin-swap.net?
Traffic4u

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:22:20 AM

I think we should provide our ID too, can we claim the 10k world dollar without ID verification?
thebenjamincode

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:33:18 AM

I think we should provide our ID too, can we claim the 10k world dollar without ID verification?

if they provide ID then it will not be anonymous anymore
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:46:38 AM

To all newbies.

THIS IS NOT A COIN!

EVERYBODY JUST READ THIS:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740526.msg8369704#msg8369704

IT´S A WORTHLESS RIPPLE IOU! Everybody can make an IOU on Ripple!

This scammer post the same shit every month.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=763043.msg8609986#msg8609986

If you don´t believe me, ask in the Ripple-thread : https://xrptalk.org/  or here: https://forum.ripple.com/index.php?sid=363020d9322de6b4822e58e796f64edd

THIS IS A SCAM

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:56:36 AM

To all newbies.

THIS IS NOT A COIN!

If you don´t believe me, ask in the Ripple-thread : https://xrptalk.org/  or here: https://forum.ripple.com/index.php?sid=363020d9322de6b4822e58e796f64edd

THIS IS A SCAM

i don't know if this a scam or not, but they want a video!!! unbelievable!
world-dollar (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:48:09 PM

No no no never.

what other exchange sites do you have? for example coin-swap.net?

At the moment it's just Ripple trade but there will be more places where you can trade WLD to come. We're also getting set up on additional payments platforms. The next ones lined up include Stellar and a mobile payments platform.
world-dollar (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:51:23 PM

if they provide ID then it will not be anonymous anymore

thebenjamincode is correct, please do not provide your ID. The short video is sufficient to uniquely identify everyone, do not submit more sensitive personal information.
thebenjamincode

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 03:01:21 PM

To all newbies.

THIS IS NOT A COIN!

THIS IS A SCAM

i don't know if this a scam or not, but they want a video!!! unbelievable!

i can't believe it, is it really true? hey world-dollar please answer!!  Sad
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: