Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:10:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [wts] 800-900gh rockminer T1 @1000w (raffle) {NOW .05BTC/entry!}  (Read 1137 times)
cryptoCminer (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:11:13 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 09:10:50 PM by cryptoCminer

Hey guys cryptocminer here. You may have seen some of my other threads in this chatroom. I was looking to sell my 3x rockminer t1's at around 3 thousand. My total bill for all the shipping and all the problems i had with the psus totalled around 2800. Im going to be honest, i was looking for a profit. But with zeushash selling them at 369USD,  my offer was unheard of. Go check them out! Anyways i decided a way i will be able to pay off the miners while giving someone a lucky day. I am going to raffle them off. Starting with just one of them so the price doesnt appear to be a scam. Each "ticket" will be .05BTC if you do decide to participate to win a rockminer T1 and a corsair RM1000 @ 1000w, enter by sending .05BTC to the address below. Also, pm me with your btc address and i will give you a raffle number and enter you in the drawing. Note: a deposit of .5BTC will result in 10 tickets. The drawing will be held after 20 entries have been submitted.

Good luck everyone!

https://i.imgur.com/PSdSiGL.jpg

Sent entries of bitcoins to 1BcDCciyF2grLrrdHL6hiNvYNfeNu92zjU

And dont forget to message me for your ticket number!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coopster8888

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:16:48 PM

wow if I had some spare coins, so If i did get scammed i wouldn't be crying over it, sounds like a great deal

cryptoCminer (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:19:01 PM

Well i mean if youe referring to the raffel as a scam then i guess any raffel is a scam for all except one. This is the only way ill be able to pay off my initial investment, for a very low price per individual. Thanks anyway for you consideration!
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:41:07 PM

And the chances of your alt account or best buddy winning this is!?

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:18:05 PM

Only way to do this is to let an escrow or trusted member of the community pick the winner.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
cryptoCminer (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:01:36 AM

I guess you could look at it this way. Im just trying to reach roi, as previously stated. Im having electricity problems and my first 3 psus burned out and the rma was a big pain. I got corsairs but i just cant run all three--not enough 15amp circuits/outlets in my maleshift mining room. The price for entries are low... .05 and the oppurtunity is high. Play or dont play, i have one guy in the drawing. If your really strapped on coins and need to make some more while its possible, consider. This is a fun way i have created for the bitcoin community to put some excitement and chance into the deals--and people might start to raffle things off as well. Entered or not, i wish everyone good luck with their personal future of bitcoin.
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:51:05 AM

I guess you could look at it this way. Im just trying to reach roi, as previously stated. Im having electricity problems and my first 3 psus burned out and the rma was a big pain. I got corsairs but i just cant run all three--not enough 15amp circuits/outlets in my maleshift mining room. The price for entries are low... .05 and the oppurtunity is high. Play or dont play, i have one guy in the drawing. If your really strapped on coins and need to make some more while its possible, consider. This is a fun way i have created for the bitcoin community to put some excitement and chance into the deals--and people might start to raffle things off as well. Entered or not, i wish everyone good luck with their personal future of bitcoin.

Any chance you can reply to the actual question?
Let a third party do the drawing.

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
brian_23452

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:09:16 AM

Any chance you can reply to the actual question?
Let a third party do the drawing.

Well he did answer the question, if you read between the lines.  He said, "I'm just trying to ROI...".  Obviously, when one pays 3,000 dollars for 1000 dollars worth of equipment, the only way to ROI is to scam\rip people off.  So that pretty much answers the question on whether or not this is legit. 
cryptoCminer (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:26:40 PM

ok you all have the wrong idea. Everyone on here is so superstitious. I have the one, the xion power supply is not working so ive sent it back today for the 3rd time. Im definitely willing to let a third party pick the drawing but because of these psu shipping costs in order for me to break even--ive done the math and rounded in your favor-- the bid needs to reach 1.5BTC and for sure a true winner will be chosen by whoever you all choose to do the drawing. I hope you reconsider.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 02:43:20 PM

Sounds like a decent plan to me, as long as a trusted member can do the holding of the funds, and picking of the name...

Also, I think .05 is still a little high for tickets... maybe .01/.02? Then you will get more people involved.

Maybe post a link to this thread in the games/giveaways section? As this is more a giveaway than a sale.

Good luck!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
cryptoCminer (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:48:20 PM

Ok thanks so much will do
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 04:52:31 PM

Agreed if you have a trusted person handle the coins + drawing that would help you out quite a bit.  I would buy a ticket for sure .05 for a miner would be pretty nice.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 09:10:14 PM

cryptoCminer has contacted me and requested that I escrow the funds for this draw, and I have agreed.  We're just working it out now and he would like to see if people are interested now that a third party escrow will be managing the funds.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:12:56 PM

cryptoCminer has contacted me and requested that I escrow the funds for this draw, and I have agreed.  We're just working it out now and he would like to see if people are interested now that a third party escrow will be managing the funds.

Best way to go. I may even enter now.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:21:29 PM

I would pick up a ticket or 2

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌