Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:26:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: buying BTC  (Read 1148 times)
btclegonaire (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:32:02 PM

hi im looking for .5 BTC agian , please pm with your offers and rates. scammers stay away i will not send first and if you wanna escrow you can pay or we can use localbitcoins - https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/konmon52/
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:39:28 PM

why don't you buy with any online exchanger?
deposit with CC or bank wire and buy BTC
incomefx

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:44:34 PM

why don't you buy with any online exchanger?
deposit with CC or bank wire and buy BTC

because btclegonaire is a scammer   Wink
btclegonaire (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:46:17 PM

because im willing to go buy a vanilla reload , or moneypack ..also WU isnt that far from me
Tomatocage
Legendary

Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:01:00 PM

Your trades looked kinda sketch, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and removed that negative Trust. In order to prevent both the buyer and seller, it's advisable to use a trusted escrow for any deals.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
btclegonaire (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:02:39 PM

i appreciate that tomatocage
Supercrypt
Legendary

Merit: 1054

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:03:17 PM

escrow is good for safety of both buyer and seller
tomatocage is one of the best escrow service provider
Clegg

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:58:37 AM

Your trades looked kinda sketch, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and removed that negative Trust. In order to prevent both the buyer and seller, it's advisable to use a trusted escrow for any deals.

This guy is a scammer. He tries every way he can to get out of using escrow because he has 'positive trust'. You should return your feedback until he proves otherwise otherwise he will scam someone eventually. The warning needs to be there about his shady behavior.

skype me at james.tanner74 , as you can see i have reputable feedback but a few haters , peole on this forum are quick to accuse just cuz i dont wanna sue an escrow , i dont have to use an escrow though because the fact is i have good feedback from multiiple members and i also have my localbitcoins account with 100% trust

escrow for a amazon gift card is not even possible man because once the card is check it is ruined or redeemed. duh
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:33:14 PM

This guy is a scammer. He tries every way he can to get out of using escrow because he has 'positive trust'. You should return your feedback until he proves otherwise otherwise he will scam someone eventually. The warning needs to be there about his shady behavior.

skype me at james.tanner74 , as you can see i have reputable feedback but a few haters , peole on this forum are quick to accuse just cuz i dont wanna sue an escrow , i dont have to use an escrow though because the fact is i have good feedback from multiiple members and i also have my localbitcoins account with 100% trust

escrow for a amazon gift card is not even possible man because once the card is check it is ruined or redeemed. duh

James.tanner is a scammer. Send first and you will get scammed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: