Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:26:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Government.  (Read 1478 times)
BtcVsGov (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:03:31 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 06:34:03 PM by BtcVsGov

I'm P,

I live near Amsterdam. I am a novice entrepreneur in personal transport. I am 2.5 years ago become confesses with the Bitcoin. I attended events and I traded and mined Bitcoins. As a result, my passion for Bitcoin increased and would like to apply in my business. But I would prefer to see that we can pay public with Bitcoins in the Netherlands. Not if Exchange object, but as currency.

I followed the last period, with a friendly lawyer, the media in which many statements/court cases about the Bitcoin are lined. We have designed a plan in which all statements or comment what would be against the Bitcoin as currency, convince them it’s alright. And the time has come to , with a good lawyer, to claim those rights.

You can follow our project on:
Facebook : BtcVsGov
Twitter: @Btc_Vs_Gov
Wallet Adress: 18mWCNfZF3MhELs2WDCWi9JYnpi73bfArE

All the donations are welcome!

Greetings,

P.
----------------------------------------------
We also have a Dutch blog on this website, check it out!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kobold8

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:47:39 AM

it is impossible. BTC is annonymous, which mean those ppl who can use it to buy drug, weapon or others without notice anyone. do you think gov will allow this happen in later future?
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:54:54 AM

it is impossible. BTC is annonymous, which mean those ppl who can use it to buy drug, weapon or others without notice anyone. do you think gov will allow this happen in later future?

Euro is anonymous, which mean those ppl who can use it to buy drug, weapon or others without notice anyone. do you think gov will allow this happen in later future?

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
LakeBTC

Activity: 903
Merit: 1000

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 05:14:46 AM

The two thins are quite separate

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!
Adamcheek

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:23:22 AM

The guy is correct. BTC is anonymous therefore could be used for illegal activities which the feds can't track.
icet208

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:25:20 AM

congrats for the initiative. I will be following this story.
Best of luck

P.S Bitcoin it`s not really anonymous..If the gov wants to trace it they can do it..eg. Silkroad
you can buy those drugs or illegal activities with fiat aswell (cash are untraceable)
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:40:33 AM

Euro is anonymous, which mean those ppl who can use it to buy drug, weapon or others without notice anyone. do you think gov will allow this happen in later future?

He's just a troll account, ignore him Smiley.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
BtcVsGov (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:38:59 PM

BTC are not annonymous as people think. If you pay with Bitcoins or regular money, if you want to do something secretly, you can always find a way to do that. But for the benefit of the Bitcoins, is it better that more countries accept it as a legal payment.
BtcVsGov (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:49:31 PM

congrats for the initiative. I will be following this story.
Best of luck

P.S Bitcoin it`s not really anonymous..If the gov wants to trace it they can do it..eg. Silkroad
you can buy those drugs or illegal activities with fiat aswell (cash are untraceable)

Thank you, it's a lot of work and money, so we can use all of the support.
Refuse To Recognize

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:51:11 PM

I will be interested following your story. Live in Europe hehe.
Nerazzura

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:05:01 AM

I'm P,

I live near Amsterdam. I am a novice entrepreneur in personal transport. I am 2.5 years ago become confesses with the Bitcoin. I attended events and I traded and mined Bitcoins. As a result, my passion for Bitcoin increased and would like to apply in my business. But I would prefer to see that we can pay public with Bitcoins in the Netherlands. Not if Exchange object, but as currency.

I followed the last period, with a friendly lawyer, the media in which many statements/court cases about the Bitcoin are lined. We have designed a plan in which all statements or comment what would be against the Bitcoin as currency, convince them it’s alright. And the time has come to , with a good lawyer, to claim those rights.

You can follow our project on:
Facebook : BtcVsGov
Twitter: @Btc_Vs_Gov
Wallet Adress: 18mWCNfZF3MhELs2WDCWi9JYnpi73bfArE

All the donations are welcome!

Greetings,

P.
----------------------------------------------
We also have a Dutch blog on this website, check it out!
your idea sounds really great. maybe if this goes smoothly and successfully is not only beneficial to the progress of bitcoin in the country alone. but also in other countries of course. I come from Indonesia
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: