Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:04:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HIRING starts NOW!  (Read 9832 times)
InitialDat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:48:31 PM

Hiring for a collaborative crypto project with unlimited potential:

Note - I am based in the U.S. Eastern Standard Time Zone -- and I do sleep (sometimes), I may take some time to respond to all PMs

1) Dependable Cryptography DEV with proven skills in security & algorithms - (very) modified Scrypt-Jane
2) Dependable Windows DEV capable of writing a Windows 7/8 application from the ground up.
3) Dependable Web Designer & Developer with amazing skill in building custom / modern & secure sites.  Portfolio will need to be verified.
4) Dependable Marketing Professional, capable of intelligently promoting a product and service in cryptography - with a sense of humor.
5) Worker Bees - reliable & dependable with time to spare, to perform repetitive tasks that can not be automated
6) Graphics Artists - best in business with amazing talent
7) Video Editor & Producer - capable of making surreal edits
Cool Well connected community members - who are deeply embedded in the Bit/Altcoin communities on Reddit, IRC and elsewhere

Before you consider responding:

1) I will need you to PM me with some of your work and proof of online activity.
2) Once your stuff is checked and it meets the standards I am after, I will send you a request for your real name, e-mail address, skype, gmail, phone #, country, time zone & best place & time to reach you.  I will reveal my and my colleagues' identity and we will only work with REAL people on an exciting collaborative project.  If you are not comfortable with this, simply ignore this message.
3) This is a project that you will be paid for after the product & service is introduced and purchased by the market.  Schedule to launch is 30-60 days from now.  Legal Non Disclosure Agreements & Compensation Agreements will be signed.

[EDIT] -- This is NOT a BetterCoin Launch!  That's just my nick.  Cheesy

Serious inquiries only, please.

Thanks for reading and if someone you know could be interested, send them here!

BUMP!  Got lots of responses for #3, 4, 5 & 6.  #1 is pretty up there in importance! 

Yep the good ones are not looking for work they are making things happen!

Why would you even bump this thread? lol. Last post: January 09, 2014, 02:50:46 PM
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: